The Fifth Archangel

By ErinaceousFlower

- A Supernatural Fanfic - When the Winchester brothers go on a hunt for the archangel Gabriel with an arrogan... More

1: Archangels and Anti-Christs
2: A Deal With the Devil
3: Tortured and Used
4: Promises to Family
5: Stranded Without an Angel
6: Mirage Town
7: Healing the Hurt
8: Emotional and Weak
9: Gone... Again
10: It's About Perspective
11: The Black Room
12: Confessions
14: Gail and Grace
15: Tears, Pain, and Humanity
16: Finding My Way
17: Too Good To Be True
18: Family of the Deceased
19: The White Room
20: Final Farewells
21: Begin the Destruction
22: Ruin and Revival
23: A.N.G.E.L
24: Blood Sigils and Witchcraft
25: Time Is Ticking
26: Letters of Goodbye
27: The Heavenly Ghost
28: A Bittersweet Return
29: Midnight Blood Rituals
30: Demons Begone
Author's Note
Epilogue: Back at it Again

13: Pizza and Demons

1.6K 63 7
By ErinaceousFlower

Gail, Dean, Sam, and I got out of the Impala after a long night of driving to Bellevue, Nebraska. I smirked, "Crowley was last seen in La Pizzeria? Not a demon's usual hangout."

"This is the location," Sam said after taking a long look at his map, "Maybe we'll find someone who saw him or something."

"We'd better," I pushed the tall, glass door open. The delicious smell of baking pizzas greeted me, and Dean and Gail harmoniously inhaled and exhaled with pleasure.

"We may be on business, but can we get some pizza?" Gail asked.

Dean smiled and put his hand on her shoulder, "Of course we can."

A Italian waitress with dark skin and dark eyes came up to us and began to speak, "Tavolo per quattro?" She used her hands excessively as she talked.

Sam, Dean, and Gail looked at me. I sighed, "sì"

She led us to a wooden table set with four wobbly wood chairs. "cosa ti va da bere?"

"What do you want to drink?" I whispered.

"Water's fine," Sam whispered back. Gail nodded.

I turned to the Italian waitress, "acqua per favore." She smiled and trotted away.

"So, should we ask the waitress if she's seen Crowley?" Gail offered.

I shrugged, "Worth a shot." I watched the waitress as she trotted back over to us with four glasses filled to the brim. "scusate, ho visto un uomo vestito di nero di recente? Sarebbe stato parlando con un forte accento britannico. Probabilmente punta molto anche."

She furrowed her brow, thinking hard. Dean whispered, "What did you say?"

"I said, 'Excuse me, have you seen a man dressed in black recently? He would have been speaking in a thick British accent. Probably tipped a lot as well.'" I answered him, and he smiled.

"Scusami," The waitress said, and she ran back to the kitchen.

She returned in a few seconds with a metal flask and a salt shaker. I didn't realize what she was doing until she shook some salt into the flask, and tossed a fair amount of water on us.

She seemed satisfied, "So you're not demons?"

Gail looked confused, "So you speak English?"

The waitress rolled her eyes, "Of course, but authenticity is key in this line of work."

"Can I ask your name?" Sam asked.

"Nadia. Nadia Accorsi." Nadia answered, "I suppose you're Sam and Dean Winchester," She pointed at the boys, "and you two are Keistelle Singer and Gail Harwin," She pointed at Gail and I.

"How did you know that?" Sam asked.

She shrugged, "Easy. The man in black said you'd be coming."

"The man in black?" Gail asked.

Nadia looked at the floor, "You'd better speak to my father." She trotted back to the kitchen. A moment later, a Italian man with dark skin and dark hair walked out of the kitchen. His hands were calloused with years of hard work, and his eyes had wrinkles that implied that he smiled a lot.

"He doesn't speak English, do you need translation?" Nadia asked.

I began to shake my head, but Dean stopped me and said, "Yes, thank you."

Nadia spoke to her father in Italian for a moment, and finally said, "Padre, questo è Sam e Dean Winchester, Gail Harwin, e Keistelle Singer."

Her father nodded, "Sono Saladin Accorsi. E 'un piacere di incontrarvi tutti."

Nadia translated, "I am Saladin Accorsi. It is a pleasure to meet you all."

"It is a pleasure to meet you as well, Mr. Accorsi." I said.

Nadia translated softly into her father's ear. He smiled and took my hand.

"E 'un onore parlare con una donna così bello fiducioso come te, perdere Keistelle. Sei venuto a trovare l'uomo che si fa chiamare Crowley?" Saladin said.

"It is an honor to speak to such a beautifully confident woman like yourself, Miss Keistelle. Have you come to find the man who calls himself Crowley?" Nadia translated.

"Yes, we have. Have you seen him?" I asked.

Nadia whispered the translation in her father's ear. He nodded and slipped me a envelope, "È stato qui ieri. Mentre usciva, mi ha chiesto di darti questo. Ma quando ho pulito il suo tavolo , ho trovato residuo di una sostanza solforico lì . Era una sorta di creatura demoniaca ?"

"He was here yesterday. On his way out, he asked me to give you this. But when I cleaned his table, I found residue of a sulfuric substance there. Was he some sort of demonic creature?" Nadia translated.

"He was, Mr. Accorsi, we are trying to hunt him down. Thank you." I said.

Nadia told her father what we said. He nodded again, "Buona fortuna a te." He, in turn, gave Sam and Dean a warm hug, and kissed Gail's hand. He bowed to me, and kissed my hand as well.

"He says, 'Good luck'," Nadia said, "I offer my good wishes as well."

"Thank you, Nadia," Dean said.

"You are eternally welcome," She said, "Let me walk you out."

***

Dean slipped into the car, followed by Gail in the passenger's seat. Before Sam and I could get in Nadia stopped us, "So demons are really real?"

Hesitantly, Sam said, "Yes, Nadia, they are."

"And you hunt them?"

"We do," I answered, and paused before asking, "Nadia, how did you know to throw holy water at us?"

She shrugged, "My dad always believed in that stuff. He has a big book on demons and monsters and stuff. He told me to make sure that you weren't demons, because you were asking about Crowley."

I nodded, "Nadia, just, take care of yourself."

"I will if you will."

Sam opened the car door, "We will."

***

Five Miles out of Bellevue, Nebraska

We had stopped at a roadside gas station. Dean was about to start pumping gas until Cas popped in with a flutter of wings. "So Kei," he asked, "What's in the envelope Saladin gave you?"

I had almost forgot about it, but I pulled it out and ripped it open.

Dear Keistelle and companions,

My sources tell me that you're on the hunt for me. Sorry dearest, but you won't find me. I'm on the way to Chicago, if you come alone, we'll talk. And you'd better be civil.

Love and kisses, Crowley.
P.S. Remember to watch your back.

"It's a note from Crowley." I said.

Cas and Gail looked over my shoulder to read the note. "Chicago," Gail said.

"Great, let's go to Chicago." Dean said, and abruptly took a sharp left turn.

"No," Cas said, "Get off the road," He pointed to a motel up ahead, "Stop there."

Dean swerved and stopped in front of the motel.

"Sam and Dean, stay here. Gail and Kei, come with me." Cas got out of the car, and Gail and I followed.

We walked into the motel. It had messy shag carpet and smelled of cigar smoke. There was no receptionist. The moment I stepped on the carpet I felt it. Crowley was here.

"Cas-" I began, but he shushed me. He looked behind the front desk, and in the elevator.

Gail looked at him in bewilderment, "What's he looking for?"

"Crowley," I answered, watching Cas inspect the hallway, "He's here."

"Correct," A British voice said from behind us. Gail and I turned around.

I groaned, "Crowley."

"Hello Keistelle, pleasure seeing you again." Crowley said, "And little Gail," He smirked, "You're still alive."

I suddenly realized Gail was unarmed, and I knew Crowley knew it too. Cas ran into the reception room, "Gail, Kei," He looked at Crowley for a few moments, "Oh, there you are."

"Hello Cas," Crowley said.

"Hello Crowley," Cas said as he drew his angel blade. He nodded to me, and I drew mine.

Crowley smirked, "I believe I asked you to be civil."

"Yeah. In Chicago." Gail said.

"I don't remember asking you to speak, girl," Crowley waved his hand and threw Gail against a wall, "Oh, I'm gonna have fun with you."

I lunged at him. He sidestepped and snapped his fingers. I whirled around. Gail was gone. "What did you do to her?" I asked, and Crowley smirked.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Cas about to strike. "Where did you throw her?!" I yelled.

He shrugged, "Same place you're going."

"I- I don't understand."

"I do." Crowley put his hand on my forehead.

In an instant I was gone.

So I might have only put that Italian in there to show the internet that I know Italian. Umm, now this is awkward.

Anyway, clap for updating! Thanks for reading!! If you enjoyed, please vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 136 28
The Winchester brothers have problems with Archangel Michael and his desire to conquer and destroy their world. When a huntress comes across their pa...
5.3K 68 41
Disclaimer: I only own my OC. Supernatural and its characters belong to their rightful owners. They saved her. They gave her a home. They adopted he...
13.1K 432 47
At the end of yet another successful hunt, Sam and Dean Winchester are gifted a very unexpected call for help from their beloved angel, Castiel. The...
103K 3.9K 53
Book 2 // REVOKE - An Original SPN Story Jackie Kaiser has trained and hunted for her entire life in order to build up her reputation as the notoriou...