Why can't he? (ZIALL FANFIC)

By anonymoustwins97

PLEASE DONT FORGET ME :(what if niall meets zayn one day and ends up falling for him but knowing it could nev... More

Why can't he say with me (ziall fanfiction)
He's going insane?
Whats going on..?
What the hell just happened!
feeling like life isnt real!
zayn... why
The bathroom...
The hospital
Zayns awakening??
The Truth
His past..
Ray?
ßack to School..
aggravation...
Devin's truth?
The hospital visit
next time.
anonymous
Hõuse Vi§it
The other side
Through the walls?
Merry christmas.
Merry Christmas #2
bad ... night
romance? ?
OH BOY ;)
PLEASE READ

Stop it !!! 0_0

945 43 1
By anonymoustwins97

NIALLS P.O.V.

** "zayn... stop it.. they will see us" I said to him in the calmist way I could.

"If you be quiet they wont suspect a single thing" he said, with that smile on his face trying to make everything seem it was going his way.

"Has anyone seen niall?" I heard a firmler voice say...Harry! !!

Zayn kept kissing me to keep me quiet. It didnt make a difference because the more he would kiss me the louder i would moan.How did this ended up happening? why was I pushed aganist the wall feeling like zayn was taking me over. We were in my music class and school just let out. and I could still hear Harry and Lou outside the door. We stopped kissing to break for some air. We were so close a magazine couldn't come between us.

"zayn.. what if they come in here" I whispered.I looked at his eyes to see he didn't care because I felt his lips against mine his tongue exploring my mouth. His hands slowly went to my waist as he tried to pull me closer to his. I moaned a little and felt like I was going to die of embarrassment..... my nose started to to feel funny like it was being poked? ***

"Niiiiiaaaallllll" I heard a faint sound of someone calling me. I shot my eyes open and relized I was still in my room and Harry and Lou were next to me bed poking my nose to get me up.

I looked at them and they both stepped back.. they probably heard my mind growl at them for walking me up.

I laid down and cover my head with my blanket and grabbed my cell phone under my pillow to check the time. It was 9:26 in the morning.... I got up to see them to talking to eachother.

"don't you think its kind of early?" I ask them

"Early bird catches the worm" Harry replied and he smiled afterward. "my mum wants to know would you like to come swimming at our house " I shocked for a minute I haven't been over there since school started months ago.

"I LOVED TO" I said jumping on Harry's back. Louis was laughing at how I was acting like a child on Christmas.

"well then hurry up lad" they both laughed and told me

I loved going to Harry's house his mum is the best. she is always nice to me and makes me feel like part of the family. I got off of Harry's back and headed to the bathroom.

"SOOOOO who's zayn " I stopped in My tacks

"huh..." then I rembered my dream I felt my face glow up like a cherry.

"we came in and we heard you say OH STOP IT ZAYN" they said giving me a "Get it" face

"I didn't say that!" I said quicky.We all ended up laughing. When I heard "him"

"so you where dreaming about me" zayn said. he was leaning on Harry and Lous shoulders. I tried to keep my attenetion off of him when he started playing with Harry's hair.

I tried to keep a normal conversation with them. but I guess zayn didn't want that to happen.

"Why not him niall? come on look at those curls! those dimples! cooooommmmmeeeee ooooonnn! " he said while laughing "I wonder what size he has below" zayn said reaching for Harry's shirt...

He couldn't be thinking what i think hes about to do. He couldnt do anything, I mean they didn't even know he was there or could he. That's when I saw him lift part of his shirt up and Harry flinched and turned around.

"What was that" he said

"nothing, must have been your imagination" I said with a smile and he just shrugged it off.

I looked at zayn to tell him "don't you even think about it stare" that's when he went to Harry belt.

"stop it!!" I snapped not reliezing I said that out loud.

I looked up to see them both looking at me with a "what the fuck face"

"Its nothing, haha hey why don't you guys get some breakfast its on me" they looked confused to like what just happened.

"ill meet you guys down stairs I'm gunna take a shower" they both left my room looking more confused then ever. I had shut the door behind them to hear zayn laughing.

"that was funny" zayn tried saying without laughing

"no that wasn't! why are you hear anyway"

"I told you to grant any of your wishes to hurry up and make one"

"so you mean to tell me you can grant anywish I ask for? how am I supose to believe that"

"believe it, it wont be any different to everyone else who used me"

" used you?" I said confused

"All they did was wish for everything they want and forget about me like I was nothing, they were happy... then I was gone.. if you want me gone then make all your wishes come true and just forget me then"

I can hear anger in his voice. I didn't want to use him. I wanted him to say by my side... not leave. what if I don't use any wishes then he wont until I make one.

"no, I'm not going to use you." there was a slight silence and he face dropped but looked more confused. "so does this make you a genie? " I asked

He walked past me then stopped I turned around to see him facing my door and a slight smile on his face.

"I guess you can say that... I'm" he stopped mid sentence and turned his face to me " just dead"

he turned back around and next thing I new he walked right through my wall I was speechless. I ran to my door and looked down my hallway but he was gone.

ZAYNS P.O.V.

He said no? but why? he said he isn't going to use me. I don't understand. I felt the slight smile on my face turn into a frown because I didn't know what was going on. I walked around the hallways looking how big the house was. Why did they send me to him? He is living what most people want.They told me he wants love. Someone to stay by his side.

I kept walking when I stopped to a room the door was slightly open and I heard humming. Oh, its the Becca girl. She seems really nice. I started to put my hand to the door handle when the door slung open! Becca had opened the door and I felt my self fly back at least two feet. she started walking down the hallway and I could still fill my heart beating... even though it wasn't really there.

I stood next to the door and waited for her to leave my sight. I opened the door to come across a amazing room. There where so many paintings. They seemed to tell a story but they were hard to picture what they ment.Most of them were cover up but some weren't. I started to read the name at the bottom of one "niall horan" what?!?? he painted these. This room looks like it hasn't been touched in ages and Becca seemed to be dusting. I wonder...

I sat down and started to think. why didn't he want to use me. its not like just because he doesn't wish ill stay by his side... it would be nice though... everyone else never cared... I wonder why he does, he seems different. I wonder why they sent me here, was it punishment after all this time? for me to fall for someone I know I will never be able to have. "Zayn what are you saying. you haven't fell for him. you don't even like him rememeber."

I guess this is what they really ment by sadness to come. Why me? I didn't know what to do ... I felt forgotten. no one cared about me. They told me what happens after I did what I did. I have to make wishes for those they chose. But why him. His blond hair, his blue eyes, his body... why him.. I was still in this room thinking why I did what I did.

I lead against the wall and spoke softly "that's what I get for killing myself..." I felt the tears fall down my face they were cold. I wish they could be warm even if it was just one more time. I closed my eyes and slowly started to fall asleep. At least I can still dream...

________________________________________________________________________________

the begaining of this chapter was fun to make to tell you the truth.... I embrace it, I love this !! >:D

I hope u guys arnt to mad about this chapter :3 and I'm sorry about zayn ;( but I promise it gets better! !!

but anyways

until next time my little bacon bits :3

Xx Twin#1 Xx

PS TO ALL WHO THE CHAPTERS BEFORE I EDITED THEM ZAYN IS ACCTUALLY 17 YEARS OF AGE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3K 19
When Zayn was asked to tutor one of his fathers students he had no idea where it would take him. Niall had secrets. Secrets he wouldn't reveal to any...
58K 1.9K 27
A Ziall story. Niall and Zayn. With some Larry scenes. Includes gay love and self harm. Niall fights everyday with a smile, being in one direction wo...
32.9K 1.1K 15
Niall is free. After four days of being locked inside a house from his kidnapers, he is free. But what happens when Niall realizes that he doesn't wa...
389K 4.4K 31
Zayn's popular, he has a lot of friends only a couple of best friends like Liam, girls want him and hit on him everyday. Niall- has few friends, incl...