+Tf2 x Reader+

By LipstickJungle222

Hello my lovelies! This is a tf2 one shot book, starring our favorite mercanaries! This book only has fluff... More

Lucky (xSpy)
Lucky2 (xSpy)
Barfight (xCBS)
Barfight2 (xCBS)
Sandvich (xHeavy)
Fountain (xMedic)
Fountain 2 (xMedic)
Unicorn (xPyro)
Vacation (xDemoman)
Tanker (xEngineer)
Photo booth (xScout)
Rose (xSoldier)
Camper (xSniper)
+Requests+ (closed)
Cashier (x2Snipers)
Shopping List (xMedic)
Shopping List2 (xMedic)
Queen (xSniper)
Sentry (xEngineer)
Confess (xHeavy)
Plans (xEngineer)
Hot Chocolate (xHeavy)
Pâtissier (xSpy)
Nessie (xDemoman)
Foolish things (xSpy)
Spellbooks (xTF2)
Spellbooks2 (xTF2)
+Requests2+(closed)
Conga (xMedic)
Worry (xHeavy)
Watch Dog (xMedic)
Fluster (xHeavy)
Lonely Hands (xMedic)
Falcon (xScout)
Mountains (xSpy)
Mountains2 (xSpy)
Secrets (xTentaspy) (xMedic)
Secrets2 (xTentaspy) (xMedic)
Secrets3 (xTentaspy) (xMedic)
Promise (xMedic)
Screen (xEngineer)
Fear (xTF2)
Help (xEngineer)
Distance (xPyro)
The Past (xMedic) (xSniper)
Protect (xScout)
Back (xScout)
+Please+
Sore (xTentaspy)
Octopus (xTentaspy)
+Challenge2+
Outshined (xEngineer)
+Contest+
+Winners+
+MarkipliersGF+
+Nacho-Chan+ +DarkMist1967+
Happy (xDemoman)
Party (xTf2)
+Closing+

Promise2 (xMedic)

5.3K 226 212
By LipstickJungle222

---Author's Note---

My dear readers are turning into dinosaurs.. I fear that th- *RAPTOR SCREECHES*

The following entries have been written in Medic's Carte/Journal

x April 6th, Monday

I vas extremely exhausted at zhe end of zhe day. Zhe operation took almost 8 hours, but it was vorth it. Zhe transplant vas successful and (Y/n) vas stitched up and vas sent to zhe intense care ward for zhe time being.

x April 8th, Wednesday

(Y/n) has finally voken up. Zhe operation has taken it's toll on her and has left her in a weakened state. She thanked me. But her eyes still seem rather.. empty.

x April 9th Thursday

Zhe Fräulein despises any form of food and has refused everything we've given her. Her stubborness has forced me to make sure food vill haff to be.. given to her through zhe tubes zhat are pierced through her hand. She vill make little progress if she keeps zhis up.

x April 15th Wednesday

Zhe lingers, zhe tubes.. (Y/n) took zhem out by force and somehow managed to cut zhem up into pieces.
Vhy must she do zhis to herself?

x April 16th Thursday

Fräulein (Y/n) has agreed to start eating only if I feed her myself. I vas startled by zhis peculier request, and vas tempted to decline. But her eyes gazed into mein and I could not bring myself to say no.

I only hope zhis vill all be over soon. I find it rather difficult to stay in zhe same room vith zhe little fräulein for very long.

x April 17th Friday

It vas zhe first day of our agreement. (Y/n) stared as I fumbled to feed her. I could feel my face burn up as I fed her zhe lunch zhat vas brought in. Dinner vas no different. As I left zhe room after (Y/n) vas fed, I saw her flash a smirk.

Verdammit. She's doing zhis on purpose. I just know it.

x April 20th Monday

(Y/n) has started asking... questions. I cannot understand vhat goes through her mind. At first her questions regarded zhe weather, or current news. And in an instant she asks me if
I have ever failed any operations.. how flowers bloom and other odd questions. I try my hardest to answer these abrupt questions but I find myself stumbling over my own words. And zhis, seems to bring her joy. I cannot understand zhis strange one.

x April 25th Saturday

(Y/n) vas absentminded today and asked how her progress vas. I told her zhat she vas healing nicely, and also happily added zhat she vould be able to leave zhe hospital in a month. Strangely, (Y/n) furrowed her brows and looked out zhe window and refused to eat, no matter how hard I tried to feed her.

x May 3rd Sunday

(Y/n) has threatened to stop eating again today. I told her zhat if she kept doing zhis, she would not be able to leave zhe hospital. And to my surprise (Y/n) smiled at zhis news. I told her sternly zhat she needed to eat, causing her to glare at me. She impatiently drummed her fingers on the side of her bed. I don't understand! Doesn't she vant to get better?

I said I vould do anyzhing to get her to eat. And vith a thoughtful look she agreed to eat again, and said she vould tell me vhat to do tomorrow.

x May 4th Monday

(Y/n) told me zhat she vants me to take her out on a valk everyday after every meal. Zhe nurses giggled at her words, and blushed. I for one, believe zhis is an excelent idea! I told (Y/n) zhat zhis vould greatly help her get better and told her zhe benefits of regular exercise. (Y/n) sighed and zhe nurses seemed disappointed.

Vomen are strange.

x May 7th Thursday

Zhe weather has finally let up after a few days of rain. It vas an excelent day, and it vas perfect for a walk. Warm and sunny. But (Y/n) complained about how cold it vas and asked me for my doctor's coat. I couldn't understand. She vas much healthier, and zhe weather was much too warm too feel any kind of cold. When I told her zhis, (Y/n) rolled her eyes and took zhe coat away, and wore it vith a rather smug expression. Later on, she demanded zhat I carry her back. She still has zhe coat.. I need it back..

x May 8th Friday

(Y/n) had my coat on as ve vent on our usual valk. She asked me how it looked on her. I told her zhat I needed it. (Y/n) huffed and hit my forhead.

I don't zhink zhis bruise vill go away soon.

x May 12th Tuesday

I told (Y/n) zhat she vould be able to leave at zhe end of zhis month. She seemed.. sad.

x May 15th Friday

I told (Y/n) zhat I vould be leaving for Germany in a few days. She has been healing nicely and it seems zhat my vork here is done. But.. it has been 3 hours and she has not stopped crying... did I do somezhing wrong...?

I am utterly confused.

x May 16th Saturday

(Y/n) asked me to meet her outside, at zhe row of trees ve alvays valk through. But vhy?

x May 16th Satu-

(Y/n) kissed me.

x Mats j6th saskw-

(Y/n) kissed me ans I have noe ideaf vhy sjose woukdnsj-

x May 16th Saturday

I am confused.

x May 17th Sunday

I though I had gotten used to (Y/n).

I did actually, after feeding her a few times I could still somewhat keep myself in line, brushing off the occassional butterflies.

I..

Zhis..

I guess I vas wrong. Not after what happened yesterday.

x May 18th Monday

After a long conversation with nurse Gardenia, I have learned zhat (Y/n).. has been interested in me all zhis time. Some eavsdropping nurses burst in and said zhat I vas zhe only one in zhe hospital who didn't know. I comfronted mein freund Dr.Walton about zhis matter, and he only smiled, coughing as he looked away.

I am extremely embarrassed.

---------------------------------------

It was Dr. Heilburger's last day at the hospital and you've exhausted yourself after crying for hours.

You've felt emotion for the first time in.. ages...! And not just any emotion... but what use was that now? Joseph was leaving now, and there's nothing you could do about it!

You just moped on your bed, clutching your pillow as you burried your face.

You heard a knock on the door.

"(Y/n) dear? Are you alright?"

It was Mrs.Gardenia.

You gave a deep sigh. Of course she knew how you felt.

"Well dear.. can you come out for a moment..? Dr. Heilburger said he wanted to run one last blood test on you before he goes"

You froze.

You haven't seen him since you've kissed him. He had been avoiding you these past few days.

Sighing, you got up anyways and followed the nurse outside.

After all, the German doctor was leaving anyways, what harm would it do to meet him one last time?

Your eyes widened when you stepped out the door. Two rows of small red candles shaped like hearts were stretched out on both sides before you. Everyone in the hallway cheered.

Throwing petals in the air, a large crowd stretched out, cheering and chanting your name, urging you to follow the path laid out for you.

You broke out in a run.

'Is it..????'

And soon enough, the answer to your question was standing before you.

Joseph was holding a large bouquet of roses. His face was just as red as the flowers he was holding.

"(Y/n)..! I-I..."

The crowd died down, listening to what the Doctor would say.

"(Y/n).. I.. adore jou.. I just thought.. I got used to... I...."

He was sweating like crazy now and he stretched the bouquet towards you.

"Vill jou be mein..?"

You ran foward and kissed him, and the crowd started screaming.

Breaking the kiss, the crowd applaued and you and Joseph gazed into each other eyes.

"But.. I thought you were leaving..?"

"Zhat can be easily changed"

You smiled, and Joseph carried you away bridal style.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 10K 49
Hello darlings! I'm back with another book, full of new stories to be told; Starring your favorite mercenaries, and you!
856K 33.8K 44
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
10.4K 317 17
"YOᑌ ᗰᗴᗩᑎ Tᕼᗴ ᗯOᖇᒪᗪ TO ᗰᗴ" Art is not mine Y/n has always been invisible to everyone, even the teachers. When Kel heard about this, he decided to bef...
1.6M 51.9K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...