The Alpha's Son

By fragiledolls

"Kayla, don't deny me of what's MINE!" Haden growled, trapping me between his muscular forearm. I swallowed t... More

The Alpha's Son
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34

Chapter 14

197K 5.2K 506
By fragiledolls

Chapter 14

I closed my eyes and curl up on the damp dirt. My mind was clouded with thoughts, Haden marked me? Subconsciously, tears rolled down my face and as much as I kept trying to stop them, the water rushed from my eyes.

I had to swallow a lump in my throat, my mouth went dry and a choked sob escaped my lips. I felt like a piece of my heart was ripped out of me, and now there was just an empty hole.

Why was Jake going to do to keep us away from each other? I hugged my knees and listened to the whispering wind as it brushed against my skin.

The crunch of pine needles curled around my senses and my eyelids fluttered open, I felt completely drained.

My body ached from the awkward position I was laying in, but I could already feel my heavy eyelids starting to droop down.

All of a sudden, warmth sprawled over my skin. Electricity runs through every cell in my body, creating a fire that can not be stopped.

I almost sigh at the feeling, but instead I snuggle into the heat. Sparks tingle on my body as I breath in the musky scent of evergreens.

I twist my figure, so that my face is pointed towards the sky. I already know who is carrying me, but I want, no I need to see there face one more time. The cool air blows against my face, leaving goosebumps across my skin.

I force my eyelids open, and even in the dim moonlight I can see his face so clearly. I just want to reach up and trace his perfectly defined jawline, Haden's broad shoulders are pulled back and I watch his toned muscles flex while carrying me.

His golden hair glimmering against the moonlight. I strain to keep my eyes open, I want to remember this moment before it's over.

As usual my tired body fights against me and my eyes shut unwillingly. I nuzzle my face into Haden's chest and listen to the steady thumping of his heartbeat.

I feel his lips softly press against my hair, and I'm fighting the blackness to stay awake. "I love..." his voice whispers in my ear, and I almost shiver as his hot breath dances on my neck.

I am loosing the fight against my drained body, I get swallowed by blackness, Haden's words echo through my mind as I fall into a deep sleep.

I love what?
This?
You?

-•-

A/N I'm so sorry I know I haven't updated in forever! But I was having a terrible writers block ): anyway I'm very excited because I'm writing another werewolf story! It's should be out in a bit thanks so much for reading c:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 11K 24
"Shall we continue where we were earlier?" Blake asks. He kisses down my neck and I moan in pure bliss. "I have a little preposition for you" Blake w...
2.6K 72 23
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Ίπš—πš’πšπš‘πš πšœπšŽπš›πš’πšŽπšœ 01 "You didn't tell me, that you were a Medium." "And you didn't tell me that you were a Werewolf" Caleb Murphy, th...
3.7M 153K 56
Book 2 of The Alpha Series - Sequel to my first book, The Hybrid. Kaden's Luna cannot be read as a stand alone book! Kaden Reid is known as a rogue w...
961K 23K 13
"Don't you get it? Nobody wants you. Go back, then I can be on my own again." "Do you really not want me here?" My voice competed with the wind and s...