HELP(A Cameron Dallas, and Do...

By DolantwinS94

A story that takes place in New York, with three boys, and one girl. Read to find out, and trust me it's not... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author's note :)

Chapter 5

2.3K 43 3
By DolantwinS94

Cameron opens the car door and I slowly step in noticing how amazing the interior of it looks. I find myself touching literally everything in his car because it's just so new to me.

"Having fun there?" Cam says with his cute smile.

"I'm sorry" I reply laughing.

"It's alright" he says as he starts the car and places his hand on my thigh. I look up at him, and he's just staring at the road like it's nothing. I'm kinda uncomfortable but I leave it there to not make this awkward. He turns on the radio and starts singing to a random song.

"I haven't listened to music in forever."

"Oh that sucks. I couldn't go a day without music."

He grips my thigh slightly harder.

I kinda jump and he lets go. Cam suddenly stops the car and I get out.

"Aw I wanted to open the door for you." He says with a pout. I giggle and we walk into the dinner.

Cameron pulled out my chair and I immediately say down to order. This would be my first meal in weeks and I really didn't want to waste my time.

I picked up a menu and my eyes widened at all the delicious food. Then I realized something.
Lol sorry for the shortest chapter in the world -Danielle-❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376 6 13
About the dolan twins
254K 4.9K 50
addicted to you. - warning: mature content.
191K 2.7K 40
Jake Paul, famous viner, decides to visit his friends Ethan and Grayson Dolan in Jersey but he isn't the only one there for a visit. Their cousin Lun...
160K 2.6K 48
You and the twins had been best friends ever since high school, when they get bullied, you always stand up for them, you hate seeing them sad. Later...