~Foolish~ Completed

By suggabae

Kayla was 12 years old when her parents were killed. At a young age she saw, her father die and her mother ge... More

Author'Notes
~Foolish~ Introduction
Chapter 1 Ain't Easy
Chapter 2 Forget Life
Chapter 3 Haters Everywhere we go
Chapter 4 Its not my fault
Chapter 5 Dirty laundry
Chapter 6 You lying Son of a Gun
Chapter 7 Lip Service
Chapter 8 Nobody's perfect
Chapter 9 Hood Figgas!!!
Chapter 10 Fear N Trust nobody
Chapter 11 Your Child and Mines
Chapter 13 Nip and a Bud
Chapter 14 Me and Mr. Wrong
Chapter 15 Keep it on the Down Low
Chapter 16 Flashing lights
Chapter 17 I'm on one
Chapter 18 Don't Save her
Chapter 19 Summertime
Chapter 21 Changing faces
Chapter 22 Runaway Love
Chapter 23 Where you go
Chapter 24 I fumbled Ya Heart
Chapter 25 Here I stand
Next on UnFoolish
Unfoolish

Chapter 12 Stay down from day One

2.1K 69 12
By suggabae

Chapter 12

Stay down from Day One

Kayla Private opinion

''''''''''''''''''''

Jumping out the bed , yesterday was wild I cant even  believe it went down like that. Let me would have tried some shit like that if my mama was living she would have beat my ass. Like she told me when I was younger what we discuss in this house it stays in the this house.  But any who I'm getting ready for school. I put on my clothes and shit got pretty I booked me an appointment to the Gyn later so I can get checked out so I will be leaving school early. SO I will have chop come pick me up, he was an iight guy I guess, but I have to get to know him better.

Also let me tell you,  that we where on the news last night they was looking for us and they got Trina mama license plate and they found the two officers. We fucked!, I don't want to go the police and snitch but I'm not going to jail.  I'm going to tell chop what happen , shited I wonder if I know if anyone else seen the news.  I left and went out the door and got on the bus and I had my headphones in my ear I was playing all crunk music I was amped

''''''''''''''''''''

Kayla tapped "JA'Keshia  Whad up girl ?"

"Shyt nothing I missed you yesterday you was the talk of the school you know that right ?'

She took off her vest " Yeah I know I herd hella people called me last nigh and told me. I couldn't come in . "

"Y'all like some  celebrity at school anddd guess what Jarell wants you back."

"I don't know why he was looking like a pimp with two hoes on his arm two days ago he  don't want nothing , he just want some pussy which he not getting none"

"Well at least you and Jordan the cuest couple still at school"she smiled

"Jordan who, I don't speak of that name, because that nigg is a Lie and a cheat so he can get the deuces"

The bus had stopped at school.

"Right I will see you lata"

"Peace" said Kayla

"Sunshineeee"Maleekha jumped over to hug her

"Damn girl I missed you we have to catch up."

Kayla walked and looked around for Trina and Toya .

"Are you hearing me? asked Maleeka

"Yeah I hear  you hold my shit and don't let nobody still my shit. 

She seen Trina and Toya hanging around each other just talking about what happen.

" See this shit I dont like, these bitches around laughing and shit."said Kayla

"Wait... Where you going ?" 

 Kayla had start walking through the crowd

"Damn here she go now" Said Toya

"YEAH HERE I GO BITCH "  Kayla had punched her and  Toya had jumped back .

"BITCH YOU THINK YOU GO HARD?" Toya had kicked off her flip flops

Kayla didnt say nothing the crowd stood around them blocking them in.

"OOooooohhh the crowd" said

"DAMN SHE GOING TO BEAT YA ASS." Said a boy that was yelling from the crowd

Toya had tried to swing at Kayla but she moved and had missed Kayla. Kayla grabbed her by her hair and dragged her on the floor and got on top of her and punched her. Toya was biting Kayla, Kayla slammed her head on the floor and  kept punching her. Toya nose start bleeding . " STOP, STOP, STOP" she was covering her face as Kayla kept punching.

Trina had walked through the crowd and didn't help Toya out.

People had pulled Kayla off her , "LET ME GO , COME ON BITCH FIGHT"

Toya had came up wiped her face off and got up and punched kayla. Kayla had got punched in her chest.  Kayla ran back on Toya and kicked her down to the ground ..

The Crowd  was cheering Kayla on, Trina crew got up and took her away.

Someone shouted  " Aye Security coming . lets break" , everyone was running away  from the fight.

" Damn girl what was that all about ?" asked Maleekha

She grab her shit away from Maleeka  " I dont even want to talk about it , but like I said that bitch was going to get what she deserved one day and that bitch was going to be me to make her attitude right , you just cant doing shit to people thinking your going to get away."

"Yeah, I know your right " said Maleeka

" But why you just run up on here I could have helped you " she laughed " I could have put my tap in, you know swing and then leave"

Kayla laughed " Naw I dont  need no one fight my battle"  She open up her locker  she seen Jordan down there with another female and she rolls her eyes

"You not going to say nothing  to him ?" asked Maleekha

"Naw girl I'm not because he can keep doing him, I'm do me until its over. SHITTTTED THAT NIGGA BURNNNIINNGGGGGG " she laughed as she was saying that out loud  while the girl walked passed her.

" O-M-G You lieing, I cant with you"

" I don't  care about her mugging , she going to find her ass looking Toya in a minute"

" I cant with you, I'm dead" She laughs

" Come on, Maleeka lets go  and when I find Trina I got some words for her."

Malkeeha Private opinion

''''''''''''''''''''

Man she tore that hoe up. I mean that hoe was holding on for her dear life. She got her life tooken today, I bet she wont be fucking with nobody else. Kayla just trail mixed her ass all over the floor. I'm sccccccccurrrrred to fuck with her.

''''''''''''''''''''

Jordan grabbed  Kayla  " I seen what you did,?"

"You need some help Kayla?" asked Maleeka

"Tell This bitch to get the fuck on Kayla for I knock his ass back into a man"

Maleekah voice got deep" Nigga I still am a man so I can whoop ya ass "

"She looked up at Jordan and then at Maleeka", she was laughing at them both

"Iight ladies and gentlemen  clam down, Go head Maleeka I will catch up with you later "

" Iight girl catch you later" she  hugged her  and had walked away and flicked off  Jordan

" Your guy is a tripp" said Jordan

" SO what do you want Jordan make it quick  because I have to go to class and your not worth my time anyway"

"It 's no need for you to talk to me like that cant we just be friends and work this out, lets make this right, I did you wrong , you did me wrong I take you back and you take me back and this can be all over with "

Kayla sucked her teeth and laughed " What you thought you was pleasure p. or something, because that shit is not going to work. I only went out because I was helping a friend and you went out with her becaussssssssssssse?

She leaned forward with her hand on her ear

"What I only took the bitch out on a dollar menu and to the movie. She told me she was going to tell me something about the cam recorder so she said I had to take her out.  SO I did"

"So did she tell you that before or after she burnt you?" 

Jordan got mad "Man I dont know what she talking about I didn't touch that hoe"

"Tsk, Tsk , I don't believe you , and you know why ? Because hoes dont lie they dont mind throwing shit in your face when they get mad.  SO you want to run that back to me again?"

" Man  look I dont have to explain shit too you " he said

"iight then let me leave then since its nothing to explain" she walked off

" Damn iight Kayla can you just wait for a second, damn! Look I didn't want to hurt you, but she was  thirsty always on  my dick telling me shit how she was going to suck it . I admit I went back several time and fucked with her and that is about it."

" SO do you know what that means your burning , you know she slept with everyone all the way down to the Mississippi River and you didn't care, did you care about the safety of my life, no you did not you was just wanted to keep fucking until you got aids or some shit didnt you?" 

" Naw, I didn't I  used a rubber I promised , but look I don't want to argue with  you about that, look she told me Trina had put that camera in there. "

(bell ringing)

Kayla stood in shock  " I kind of knew that sneak bitch had something to do with it, but I will deal with her later. I got to go this last bell is ringing."

"Oh one more thing you was looking good fighting for me " he smiled

"Not in this lifetime " she walked off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mila By ~Lala~

Werewolf

31.9K 1.6K 41
Mila Silva turned 18 years old a year ago and works in the kitchen with her mom at the packhouse and when Mila at school her mom works at a Diner tha...
12.9K 316 23
***completed*** "Amanda! Come back here!" My stepmother yelled at me. I hated her! I really hated that bitch! "Like I fucking care, you bitch!" I cu...
1.1K 87 37
My freshly bruised lip hurt as it slowly trembled. I didn't know until she sat down with me too that my knees had gave up now making me fall on them...
1.1K 49 17
When Olivia was 5 her and her parents moved to another street in England, and Alex, the neighbors son who was 7years old, was the only one in the nei...