Alone With You || A Dramione...

By volditort

"I know there's nothing wrong, but what if everybody thinks it is? Then we'll be alone..." He whispered, rest... More

For The People
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Thank You!
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Apologies
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Quick Note
Twenty Eight

Nineteen

8.1K 370 58
By volditort

Hermione had never felt like she belonged somewhere as much as she did when she was with him.

He would smirk and tease her playfully, but when she needed him, he would be there for her, soothing her and telling her everything would be alright.
She hoped that she was there for him too, that she had the same effect on him.

When he told her about his parents, she was shocked by how Lucius had treated him, and she felt extremely sorry for him.
She could see how he still loved them - but he was struggling to trust them after all they had been through. She hoped he would still be able to find happiness.

*

Staring at her flushed face, he realized that Hermione was the most amazing person he had met. He had been blinded by her blood status to notice that she was intelligent, funny, beautiful, and caring. He now understood that blood really didn't define a person, and he was glad to have learnt it on time.

While they were chatting quietly in her room, Hermione's essay lay forgotten on the edge of her bed, waiting to be completed, but the two took no notice towards it.

Draco sat against the wall, his pale blond hair a mess from the amount of times Hermione had played with it. Currently her head was resting in his lap comfortably, and she would often look up at him cheekily.
He loved it, he really did.

Needless to say, they freaked out when they heard a slow knock on her door, it was something the least expected.
They leapt up, the fear evident in Hermione's eyes telling him that she was just as shocked by the situation as he was.
She pushed him into her closet, telling him to keep quiet, before opening her door.
There stood Ginny, in her nightgown, looking worn and exhausted.
Hermione's heart was palpitating with fear.

"Mione, you still up?"

She slurred, rubbing her eye with one hand. Hermione briefly nodded, and scanned her room with her gaze.
Ginny's eyebrow rose suspiciously.

"What are you doing this late up? I saw the light from your room. Is there someone with you?"

Ginny leaned forwards into the room, but Hermione blocked her way.

"Are you crazy, Gin? I was just up late studying."

Hermione said nervously, red with embarrassment.
Ginny smirked, but turned away, yawning.

"Whatever you say, but if you have a secret lover then I won't tell..."

She whispered and shuffled back to her room. Hermione's mouth fell open, as she denied her friend. She waited until she was out of sight to shut the door and let out the breath she was holding.

Draco hopped out of her closet, grinning widely.

"Miss. Granger's got a secret lover."

He teased, and Hermione blushed vigorously. She shook her head and went over to her bed, pulling back the covers.

"I suppose you better go now. Before someone actually catches us."

She said with a smile, ducking under the covers.

"Aww. I thought I could stay for a little longer."

He laughed, but Hermione had already closed her eyes. It was when she heard a few rustles and felt the bed tilt next to her, she darted upright.

Her eyes shot open and she was faced with a very smug looking, shirtless Draco lying next to her.

She had never been in such close proximity to a guy before, let alone shirtless.

"Draco... w-what are you..."

He shushed her, and smiled, making butterflies errupt throughout her stomach.

"It's okay, just sleep."

She turned away, too mesmerized and flustered by him, and she couldn't handle seeing his stunning face again.

Feeling his strong arm snake around her waist and pull her closer, her heart faltered.

Hermione couldn't resist anymore and she kissed him, because he was Draco Malfoy and she didn't want to be with anyone else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 482 9
After graduating from Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry Hermione Granger and her parents decided that it's better if she studied in a Muggle...
329 2 23
it's been a few months since Harry Potter defeated voldemort. the school is back and running and harry, Hermione, and Ron are back. Minerva is now he...
42.8K 694 32
Hermione Granger really hated Draco Malfoy. Draco Malfoy really hated Hermione Granger. It was a win win scenario. They both knew that they could ne...
606K 16.3K 81
The War is won, and Hermione Granger is back at Hogwarts as an Eighth Year, feeling reckless and determined to shed her prim bookworm persona. Also r...