Mae Kageyama! Tobio's sister...

By Lscutestrawberrycake

What if Kageyama had a sister? Would she be like him? Where was she after all this time? Well you can find ou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Author's note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 pt. 2
Chapter 23 pt. 3
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Sequel

Chapter 23 pt.1

13.9K 487 727
By Lscutestrawberrycake

Hi everyone, the chapter is here~!

I'v always wanted to write some crack in this fanfic but I was like'no maybe my readers don't want that.' But one of my friends told me that I could write anything I want in my story so I will give it a try. Meh. I would really appretiate if you comment how you liked it. Thanks.

And sorry if the characters get a bit 'ooc' but remember, that is a bit of an crack chapter. And I do not own any of the pictures used here. Or in every fanfic I write...I just see them and think of ways to bring them into my fanfics. So please enjoy.

This was all edited by dat_otaku_doe_
She put so much effort in doing so so give her some love♡.

"Today's the day. Today's the day. Today's the day. Omg." I said while walking in circles.

"K-Kageyama-chan, you have to calm down. I think the boys will do great," Yachi said and I looked at her.

"...You're right. I need to have more faith in them." I sighed and sat on the floor.

"Mae, we're going." I heard someone say outside.

"H-HAI!" I accidentally shouted. I stood up, put my jacket on and left the room with the other volleyball teams managers following behind.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Whoa!!!" Hinata shouted as he say the stage. "It's soooo huge! O-ooooo! Is that the stage?!"

"Yes." I was about to speak but someone interrupted me.

"Of course it is, Hinata boke! Haven't you seen a fashion show before?!" Tobio yelled at the small male.

"No," Hinata replied.

"You're going to be up there later," Tanaka said, which made Hinata pale.

"Y-You mean I'm gonna be up there?" He said nervously

"Yes," Tanaka replied.

"Good thing there aren't many chairs. That means there won't be a lot of people." Hinata sighed a bit.

"Someone get more chairs! There's a huge crowd coming!!" A man shouted which made Hinata faint. I nodded and clapped my hands together, speaking loudly.

"Okay, everybody listen up please! I want all models to go backstage to get ready. As for the rest, seat yourselves in the mainhall where the stage is! Thank you!" I directed and everybody began moving.

"T-Takeda-sensei?"

"Yes, Mae?" Sensei replied.

"W-Was I too hatsch on everybody? I-I mean, I'm only a first year and yet I'm commanding everybody like this. Are they going to hate me now?" I asked scared. He sweatdropped but smiled.

"I thinks it's okay. They'll understand." He calmed me down.

Once calm, I nodded and excused myself to go check on the boys. When I got there, I was suprised to see that everything was fine, nothing was on fire or something.

"Kageyama-san, the show is starting in half an hour," one of the stage managers said and I thanked her.
I should probably get dressed too. Walking into one of the rooms, I put my outfit on,

(Choose one)

Stepping out only to be greeted by a tall male.

"Yahoo, Kageyama-chan~!" He said, waving with a smile.

"O-Oh, hello Oikawa-kun," I said and bowed. "Thank you for coming. Your dressing room is the one on the left. I will send someone with your clothes."

"Okay~! By the way, you look as lovely as always~!" He winked before disappearing, leaving me standing there and blushing when someone tapped my shoulder.

"Ah! Sawamura-senpai, is something wrong?" I asked.

"Well, yeah. I just wanted to let you know that I overheared Tanaka and Nishinoya trying to trick the first year into singing later after the show as an outro," he said and my eyes started to sparkle.

'"That is perfect! Thank you so much!" I said, bowing before a stage manager came up to me.

"The show is about to start. Kageyama-chan, James already gave a speech, so you don't have to do one. The first models can go ahead and get into place," she said and I thanked her before going to the off-stage part of the stage and saw that the boys were already lined up.

"Guys the show is about to start and I wanted to thank you all again for participating." I bowed.

"It's no problem at all," they all said making me smile.

"You all look great, by the way. Anyway, here's the line up:

First is Sugawara-senpai,
Then Kuroo-kun,
Tsukki,
Kenma-kun,
Akaashi-kun,
Yuu-kun,
Oikawa-kun and finally,
My brother.

Here goes! Good luck everybody!" I said giving them a thumbs up. They returned it as the music started playing.

The first song was Good Time by Carley Rae Jepsen as Sugawara-senpai went onto the stage, shaking a bit but wasn't obvious.

He wore his first outfit, which included a bag on his shoulder.

At the end, he struck a couple poses, swinging his hips once to the left and right. As he turned the next model came out.

Kuroo-kun walked flawlessly and struck the same poses as Sugawara-senpai.

After this, our Megane-kun came out and I added something to his outfit that makes him,...well, Tsukki.

But earbuds instead of headphones. Tsukishima walked rather sassily to the front and put his hand on his hip, giving the crowd a smug look.

Kenma-kun went out a bit shy at first. At the front though, he looked so innocent, which made a lot of girls squeal.

Guess Seihuo girls don't just squeal at Oikawa-kun.

After that, it was Fukurodani's setter's turn.

Akaashi-kun walked to the front and struck a pose which made Bokuto-kun stood up and shout his name.

"AKAASHIIIIII!!!!!!!" I saw the expression on the setter's face face as he sighed, obviously embarrassed by his captain.

After that, our precious libero came out with a smile that screamed confidence.

At the front, Yuu-kun gave the crowd a smile that was filled with so much happiness, I could feel my cheeks heat up , but I truned to shake it off.

When Yuu-kun turned around, the next model, Oikawa-kun, went out and the crow screamed and OH GOD, MY EARS!

At the front, Oikawa-kun made his famous peace sign and a kissy-face that made even my inner-fangirl scream.

Feeling a dark aura behind me, I turned around and saw my brother trembling a bit. I went over to him and gave him a smile.

"Onii-san, don't worry. You can do that too," I said and pushed him to the front, making him loose his balance a bit. Once he caughed his balance again, he went out to show his 'moves'.

He walked rather calmly and the next thing he did suprised me.

My jaw dropped and I heard squeals, he made this pose that was so not him but at the same time suited him.

There will be three parts cuz I had difficulties putting all the pictures in one chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8 0 12
Shizoku Hiroka is a young girl, whose goal is to study and get good grades. When she encounters the setter from Kitagawa Daiichi (now, Karasuno), som...
13.5K 225 10
{ Haikyuu Oc insert } What if Tobio Kageyama had a little sister? . . . . ( Im discontinuing this, I don't use Wattpad as often as before and I've l...
71.3K 1.6K 45
Takara Kageyama, the twin sister of the famous Tobio Kageyama is greeted with familiar faces when she decides to attend Aoba Johsai instead of Karasu...
61.6K 1.9K 11
Sequel to Mae Kageyama! Tobio's sister? He was my Hatsukoi(First Love). I was his. But things didn't go the way they should have. Taking everything I...