The Abandoned Proxy

By AmandzzCheurr

Amy Was Abandoned By The CreepyPasta's When She Was Young After Years She Grew Up Like The CreepyPasta's Amy... More

Chapter 1-I will never forgive you
Amy As A Creepypasta
Mad Maddie (Friend's Oc)
Chapter 2-Orphanage
Chapter 3-Bullies
Announcement
The New Amy
IMPORTANT Announcement
Chapter 4-The Escape
The Twins!
Chapter 5 - Truth or Dare! (An Extra Chapter
New Cover by 13thHeart!
Check out this AWESOME person!
Last Announcement Must Read!

Chapter 6 - Licht

6K 131 157
By AmandzzCheurr

Hey everyone! Autumn here! It's been a while since I've updated, I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting, probably after you read this chapter you'll say something like "After a long time of waiting, This what I get?!" I don't know I hope you guys still enjoy my story it's just that I've been really busy with school this year and I'm graduating to Highschool next year so this is the year where I really have to work hard, ok now on to the story.

(10 years later)
*Note* Amy is now 15 years old
Amy's POV
"Help me!" I turned around to look who was crying for help there, I saw a boy being consumed by darkness as if all the demons and evil spirits were possessing him at the same time.

The boy coughed up black blood and stared at me with his dark black eyes.

"You can't hide from me anymore Amy, not from us, we will find you soon and when we do you'll get back what you deserve" He whispered.

I saw what was surrounding him, it was all of the demons and evil spirits that possessed him.

"Get her" he commanded.

One by one they all went after me I tried to run as fast as I could but one demon caught me and pulled me closer and closer to the boy.

The boy picked me up and looked at me with a smile.

"Bye~" He said with an insane look in his eyes.

He dropped me in a dark pit as he was waving goodbye. I saw glimpse of him crying then he walked away.

I gasped and got off the bed, probably it was just a nightmare.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 4:37 am, I should probably get breakfast and try to get some fresh air just to forget that weird dream.

I cooked some bacon and eggs and ate my breakfast. I opened the door and suddenly I saw someone put some kind of paper with weird symbols and notes.

I grabbed some of the papers and examined them, weird, in one of the papers it says "No eyes" and in another one it says "Always watching" and the last paper I got had a symbol, it was a circle with an X mark over it.

I started following the guy who put papers in almost every tree. The guy had brown hair and wore a white mask.

The masked looked so familiar but where could I have seen it from?

After thinking to myself  I didn't see the masked guy anymore. I tried looking  everywhere in the forest but I never saw him again.

I went back to the home of Ethan and Nathan, when I walked in the house everyone was there doing their own thing, Maddie was making tea, Wayne, Ethan and Nathan were all arm wrestling.

I went to my room and saw a guy with white-ish blonde hair holding a book, it was a photo album.

"Hey! Who are you? What are you doing here?" I said.

The guy looked at me with his hypnotic blue eyes. He walked towards me and stared at me.

"Um..."

Awkward silence filled the room.

"Do you remember me?" He asked.

"Wh-what? No, I don't think I've even seen you before, sorry" I said.

I tried to look away from him but he just keeps staring at me! Talk about creepy.

"Come with me" he said as he grabbed my arm and walked towards the door.

We went out of the house while everyone was just staring at me with confused looks on their faces.

"Hey where are you taking me?!" I said, trying to break away from his grip. We just kept walking through the forest without making eye contact.

"Here" he gave me something which looked like candy.

"Eat it" he commanded, I stared at him with a confused look but I ended up eating it.

Everything started to change, we were suddenly on a hill and everything vanished.

All I could see is the blue sky and white clouds, the guy seemed to put something on the ground, and a cherry blossom tree grew from the ground.

My eyes widened from the beautiful sight, it was breathtaking.

He smiled at the cherry blossom tree then looked at me.

"Hey Amy, Do you remember this tree?" He asked.

"Wait, How do you know my name?" I asked.

"Answer my question first" he said.

"Well, um no" I said.

"Come here" he said.

I walked towards him and he pointed at something which seemed to be a writing on the trunk.

"I l   e   ou  ut I on y ex  t n y  r m  d"

The other letters are erased.

"It's so sad that the other letters are erased" he said.

"Y-yeah" I stuttered.

"Should we head back now? The sun is starting to set" he said.

I nodded, he gave me another piece of candy and I ate it.

Everything went back to normal, all the trees were back and I saw the house again. We both started to walk towards the house and I stopped.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"You're not going to stay in my room are you?" I asked him.

"Well, No, I'll just be visiting you from time to time" he said.

"Oh okay" I said.

When we reached the house, he grabbed my arm.

"What is it?" I asked.

He gave me a small box with a ribbon on it and a small pouch which contained the pieces of candy he gave to me a while ago.

"M-Merry Ch-Christmas" he said while blushing.

I started to blush too and stared at the box he gave me, I didn't even know it was Christmas already.

"Th-Thanks" I stuttered.

"If you eat the candies in the pouch, you'll be able to go back to the place we were, the red candies will take you there and the blue candies will take you back here" he said

"Okay, Thanks for telling me!" I said.

I gave him my golden necklace in return.

"Merry Christmas too!" I said with a smile.

"Thanks" He said and smiled too.

"We'll see y-"

"Wait!" I stopped him.

"I forgot to ask your name" I said.

"Oh, My name's Licht" he said.

"Licht? That's an odd name" I said.

"It's a German word meaning Light" he said.

"Aw, That's nice" I said

"Thanks, Well, see you around!" He said.

"See you Licht!" I said and we both parted ways.

I walked in to the house and the first thing I see is darkness, I moved forward and then the lights came on.

"Merry Christmas!" Everyone screamed.

"Ah!" I screamed.

All of them hugged me and gave me gifts.

"Thanks guys!" I said.

We all exchanged gifts, had activities and celebrated Christmas.

________________________________________________________________

There's chapter 6 everyone! I'm really sorry I haven't updated for so long! 😕 I'll try to update more when I have time since it's Christmas I decided to update for you guys. The reason I haven't been updating is because I'm losing interest in writing books, I started watching more anime, Anyone here that knows Yuri on Ice? 😆 but seriously I only have like 20% interest in Creepypasta, Well that's it Merry Christmas Everyone! And Happy Birthday Viktor Nikiforov!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
669K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC