Chapter 6 - Licht

Hey everyone! Autumn here! It's been a while since I've updated, I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting, probably after you read this chapter you'll say something like "After a long time of waiting, This what I get?!" I don't know I hope you guys still enjoy my story it's just that I've been really busy with school this year and I'm graduating to Highschool next year so this is the year where I really have to work hard, ok now on to the story.

(10 years later)
*Note* Amy is now 15 years old
Amy's POV
"Help me!" I turned around to look who was crying for help there, I saw a boy being consumed by darkness as if all the demons and evil spirits were possessing him at the same time.

The boy coughed up black blood and stared at me with his dark black eyes.

"You can't hide from me anymore Amy, not from us, we will find you soon and when we do you'll get back what you deserve" He whispered.

I saw what was surrounding him, it was all of the demons and evil spirits that possessed him.

"Get her" he commanded.

One by one they all went after me I tried to run as fast as I could but one demon caught me and pulled me closer and closer to the boy.

The boy picked me up and looked at me with a smile.

"Bye~" He said with an insane look in his eyes.

He dropped me in a dark pit as he was waving goodbye. I saw glimpse of him crying then he walked away.

I gasped and got off the bed, probably it was just a nightmare.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was 4:37 am, I should probably get breakfast and try to get some fresh air just to forget that weird dream.

I cooked some bacon and eggs and ate my breakfast. I opened the door and suddenly I saw someone put some kind of paper with weird symbols and notes.

I grabbed some of the papers and examined them, weird, in one of the papers it says "No eyes" and in another one it says "Always watching" and the last paper I got had a symbol, it was a circle with an X mark over it.

I started following the guy who put papers in almost every tree. The guy had brown hair and wore a white mask.

The masked looked so familiar but where could I have seen it from?

After thinking to myself  I didn't see the masked guy anymore. I tried looking  everywhere in the forest but I never saw him again.

I went back to the home of Ethan and Nathan, when I walked in the house everyone was there doing their own thing, Maddie was making tea, Wayne, Ethan and Nathan were all arm wrestling.

I went to my room and saw a guy with white-ish blonde hair holding a book, it was a photo album.

"Hey! Who are you? What are you doing here?" I said.

The guy looked at me with his hypnotic blue eyes. He walked towards me and stared at me.

"Um..."

Awkward silence filled the room.

"Do you remember me?" He asked.