The children of star crossed...

By aikaanla

This story is about Katniss and Peeta's children and their life. Until some twists are coming..... More

The children of star crossed lovers
Chapter 1: The Wedding
Chapter 3: The right thing
chapter 4: Confused???
Chapter 5: Secret or not?
chapter 6: A new life
Chapter 7: Growing
Chapter 8: He is here
Chapter 9: talked
Chapter 10: My sister

Chapter 2: Decision

508 11 2
By aikaanla

Okay guyz! Please comment and vote!!!! Sorry for a short chapter....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, i say to peeta my decision not to have a child first. But i know peeta wants kids. We are just 18 years old and we are too young to do something like to have a child. After a week, we come back to the victory village. Holding our decision not to have a child right now. Just wait for me to be ready.

We manages ourselves to be busy. Peeta bakes, I hunt or doing household chores, Haymitch drinks liquirs and take care of his ducks and goats. That's when we do everyday.

Months passed... Peeta became likely wannabe father or we say to have a child but i ignore him. i tell him every he asks it again our decision. It works for a day or 3days then he asked again! I DONT WANT TO BE MOTHER! I AM YOUNG! I HATE KIDS!!! i think of it in my mind.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

704K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
1.8M 59.3K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
334K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
112K 3.5K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...