Equestria Girls: Snow Blows (...

By SandyDandygUrl

When Canterlot High has a winter carnival, to celebrate the arrival of winter, something goes terribly wrong... More

Chapter 1: The Opening
Chapter 2: New Students?
Chapter 3: To Stay In Canterlot
Chapter 4: The 'Windigos'
Chapter 5: Here For The Decorations
Chapter 6: Trouble When Decorating
Chapter 7: Not Fond Of The Season
Chapter 9: The Message
Chapter 10: Solve It
Chapter 11: One Thing
Chapter 12: Focus
Chapter 13: The Symbol
Chapter 14: Snowdrop
Chapter 15: The Story of Snowdrop (Part 1/2)
Chapter 16: The Story of Snowdrop (Part 2/2)
Chapter 17: Winter Carnival Invitations
Chapter 18: Handing Out Stars
Chapter 19: Remember It
Chapter 20: Telling Somebody
Chapter 21: The Windigos Are Coming
Chapter 22: Farewell, Snowdrop
Equestria Girls: A Hearth's Warming Gift (Book 3)

Chapter 8: No Longer Friends

662 25 13
By SandyDandygUrl

Most of the students that were volunteering, to help decorate for the carnival, were already inside the school. Less students didn't catch up with them, because they had forgotten to do some things outside. Particularly it was Sweetie Drops, Lyra Heartstrings, Muffins, and some others.

"Oh..Lyra, we forgot to set these..streamers up!" Sweetie Drops said as she had remembered what to do.

"Neither of us, remembered! To do that..specific thing, I'll help you.. on it!" Lyra Heartstrings said as she walked to her best friend. Muffins or 'Derpy Hooves' had tagged along, due to her forgetting too. Several more people had went along with them.

"Berry Punch, can you help me," Muffins asked. "With this..snowman decoration."

"Sure, I will." Berry said. She helped her to adjust the white snowman decoration. Sweetie and Lyra placed the remaining blue streamers. Some pupils decorated with red candy canes and the rest put the ladders away. A certain group of girls observed, what they were doing.

It was no ordinary group, but ones that were coming up with a plan. A plan to get power. Basically, identified as... The Windigos! "So, what're, we doing again?"

"Thinking up, of a plan!" Frostbite Windigo said in a angry tone, as she responded to Icy Blizzard.

"Oh, sorry," Icy said as she wasn't showing any apologetic emotion. "Don't be loud, or our cover will be blown." she lowly whispered.

"I wouldn't be loud, if you didn't forget.. About, what we are..doing." Frostbite said furiously, through her gritted teeth.

The girl with zig-zag pigtails had poked Frostbite on her arm, to catch her attention. Frostbite's blue eyes widened, showing that she was frustrated, "What is it!?" she said as she turned back to her other sister.

"Why are you dressed up, in that weird get-up! It looks, kinda over the top."

"Stormy! We wore these clothes, so we wouldn't look suspicious! Besides, we would look unusual, if people saw us, not wearing any winter clothing."

Stormy Song rolled her eyes, "Still..doesn't explain why you, over-dressed!"

Frostbite got more furious, "Excuse, me! You, idiot! What, I'm wearing now, is in the top fashion! I have to be caught up, into the latest fashion trends," she said as she adjusted her blue earmuffs, that were on her head. "And, it suits me, perfectly. Just like you and Icy, have your own stylish outfits.. too."

Stormy sighed with her eyes closed, crossing her arms, "Fine, Frosty! Have it your way."

"It's Frostbite! Not Frosty."

"Hmph." Frostbite and Stormy said as they both crossed their arms and turned away from each other. Of course, Icy was in between them, "We should probably..get on with, what we're about to do."

"Of course, Icy," Frostbite turned to look at the students.

"At least, I'm not over-dressed like her."

Hearing what was said, Frostbite's light blue face turned into a scorching red color. The color of fierce anger. "Shut it, Storm. If I deal..with you.. any longer, I'll be sure.. To make you regret, what you've said to me." she furiously said, straight to Stormy's face as she gripped her by her blue jacket collar. Stormy sighed for a response, her collar being released.

[Frostbite Windigo]
You don't have to get along
Oh-wuh-wuh Oh-wuh-wuh
With that, there's nothing wrong
We shall tell you, with this song
Keep at it, for a while long

Frostbite sang as she came out of the shadows. The others followed her exact moves.

[Stormy Song]
None of you..are nice
No keeping calm, like ice
Just get on, with your fight
Bicker on, all your might

The students were in a argument and looked at The Windigos. Their attention was caught on them.

[Icy Blizzard]
Become harsh, as icy cold!
Think of the bad stuff, you've told!
The only thing, you need is yourself
Not a different somebody else

Muffins and Berry Punch started arguing more at each other. A light blue smoke surrounded the girls that continued to bicker.

[The Windigos]
Being fierce, like the piercing wind
Arguing..you need to be in
Oh-wuh-wuh Oh-wuh-wuh
All of you, are no longer friends
Be mean, til' the very end

Just rapidly defending
Getting awfully offending
Throwing back, cruel insults
Figuring out, it's their own faults

Never stop holding back
Qualities..your 'frenemies' lack
Get on your own act
Hurry up, matter of fact

Lyra Heartstrings' eyes widened as she looked around her; blue smoke and people bickering at each other. "Bon Bon, what's happening?" she whispered to Sweetie Drops, who was actually a secret agent.

"I don't know, Lyra," 'Bon Bon' whispered back to her best friend. "But it's--" she was cut off as Berry was backing away and had bumped into her. "Hey! Watch, where you're going! Or..I'll give you, a real punch..to drink!" Sweetie got mad and showed it by yelling. Apparently, she got effected too like the rest.

"Bon Bon, stop! You know that, she doesn't mean it." Lyra said.

Being fierce, like the piercing wind
Arguing..you need to be in
Oh-wuh-wuh Oh-wuh-wuh
All of you, are no longer friends
Be mean, til' the very end

"Yes, she did! I don't need anyone, not even you.. Lyra. Because, starting from..now on, we're no longer friends. But, sworn enemies," Sweetie Drops said.

"But-but...Bon Bon, we're best friends!" Lyra Heartstrings said as she had tears pouring out of her eyes.

Release your inner fiend
Horrid lies..being seen
Realize..what's gotten lost
Due to your precious cost
Up to you, your own boss!

It started to snow more and there was a swooshing cold wind that was in the air.

You don't have to get along
Oh-wuh-wuh Oh-wuh-wuh
With that, there's nothing wrong
We shall tell you, with this song
Keep at it, for a while long

"Snap, outta it! Please, you got to!" Lyra said as she shook Sweetie by shaking her two shoulders. She shaked her best friend back to her own senses, "Lyra, what happened? What was I..doing?"

Lyra smiled as her 'old' friend was back, "Thank goodness, you're alright. I might know--"

Being fierce, like the piercing wind
Arguing..you need to be in
Oh-wuh-wuh Oh-wuh-wuh
All of you, are on longer friends
Be mean, til' the very end

"Might know, what?" Sweetie whispered back to Lyra, having a quiet conversation.

Release your inner fiend
Horrid lies..being seen
Realize..what's gotten lost
Due to your precious cost
Up to you, your own boss!

"I'll tell you later, but for now. We both have to play along," Lyra said, not wanting the three villains to eavesdrop on them.

Being fierce, like the piercing wind
Arguing..you need to be in
Oh-wuh-wuh Oh-wuh-wuh
All of you, are no longer friends
Be mean, til' the very end

And so Lyra Heartstrings and Sweetie Drops, pretended to bicker on purpose.

Cause' all of you, are no longer friends

The Windigos smirked as they got power, the blue smoke was absorbed by their hair accessories.

_____
It kinda took me forever to write and stuff...I don't know what the next EQG book should be about? Love, an origin, or something else? Ponies please comment on what you think the next book should be about, I'll give credit to the person. And I dedicate this chapter to SunriseShine88, because you're always complimenting me on my book..by commenting your opinion more and you vote XD

Also you make me happy, to actually update on this book. Because no one knows this, but I'm usually not happy all the time...But you make me happy :)!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 75 7
After Sunset Shimmer's failed attempt to take over Canterlot High with the help of Princess Twilight's crown from Equestria, things returned to norma...
10.2K 162 25
On this adventure, it's nothing like we've seen before! Something strange is going on with a new girl that Sunset Shimmer and The Main Six meet, who...
9.3K 179 18
Since, Sunset Shimmer was a unicorn and has come across to the magical mirror, becoming a teenage girl in the human world. Sunset has ruled Canterlot...
5.9K 118 6
There is a Christmas party that is being held at Canterlot High, that the students can go to with their family. The Main Six, however, are having a b...