My Way.. (Kelly Oubre Jr., D'...

By augustwife

Kelly Oubre Jr. D'angelo Russell Brandon Ingram Pretty boys,is what everyone called them but what happens wh... More

The Bet
Update
This Bitch..
D'angelo's Choice
Losing it
Double Trouble...Or Triple
Forgiveness is the Key Right?
Losing Everything
Pool Party Alright
Sleep Over
Jordan Clarkson
All for One
Uh Oh (Fight Recap)
After Math
Paintball Fight
Update News
Draft
New Characters?
B R E A K I N G P O I N T
Thank You, Loves
B E A C H P A R T Y
Uh Oh (Guy Drama?)
New Story! Cast Call
Just Because
Update News
Dave East Cast Call
Continue?
Updated!
Teen Mom Or Are You The 1?

His Girl (part 1)

4.2K 79 18
By augustwife

Mera's POV
We was walking to Mimi's all black 2016 Mercedes-Benz G wagon ,talking about what just happened.

"Keke , why you so mean and bossy ? Them boys was lowkey cute and Kelly was trynna holla . "

"Umm what you mean lowkey ? What about highkey , I support equal key rights!" Mimi said starting the cars engine bursting out laughing.

"Okaaayyy..." Keke and I said simultaneously .

"Alright whatever but D'angelo was FINEEE"

"I guess I was a little mean but you gotta play hard to get especially when ole dude was looking at me like that." Keke said looking at herself in the car's mirror.

The girls get in the car and sit for a minute , scrolling on their phones.

Mimi drives off and they all go to her house. As soon as we get in, Kekes fat ass runs to Mimi's kitchen cause Mimi stay with all the snacks and comes back with a big bag of chips and two juices.

"Eat up my whole fridge why don't you ? "

Keke rolls her eyes and continues to munch .

"Lemme see if he gotta IG" Mimi says scrolling down her Instagram "... Hmm he does , looks like I follow him already too , when did I do that ? Oh well."

"Kelly has one and Brandon too." I said glancing over at Keke.

"Hmm lemme see !" Keke said throwing the bag of chips on the couch and jumping over the coffee table hovering over me wiping the crubs off the side of her mouth.

"Aye bitch, wtf !" Mimi said rolling up the chip bag and setting it on the coffee table while adjusting the table back to how it was while Keke just rolled her eyes at her and turned her attention back to my phone screen .

"They just posted a picture of them together. " I said still looking at the picture .

"Sure did ! " Mimi added while looking at her phone, I'm assuming looking at the same exact picture me and Keke was looking at.

"We should .. " Keke started but I interrupted announcing what just happened .

"AYEEEEE KELLY JUST FOLLOWED ME BACK AND HIT MY DMSSSSS!"

"It goes down in the DM!" Mimis goofy ass said while milly rocking and dabbing.

"Well text him back ."

"What should I say ?"

"Well he only asked for your numba so I think you should start with that.." Mimi said with a duh face.

I just flicked her off and started to send Kelly my number.

"I'm just saying."

I texted Kelly back and no later than a minute I got a facetime call from a unknown number which I guessed belonged to Kelly.

I fixed myself up and answered it. As soon as I answered Kelly's face appeared.

"Hey." I said smiling slightly .

"Hey shawty what you doing?"

"Over Mimi's house - " I started but only to get inturupted by Mimi screaming .

"EATING CHICKEN NUGGETS!"

I Cut my eye at Mimi and yelled "shut up !" Then turned my attention back to my facetime call "Yall still at the gym ?"

Mimi went upstairs taking Kekes chips with her.

"She funny & Yeah just got finished whooping these niggas asses in this game" Kelly said laughing a bit followed by Dlo & B in the background smacking they lips and groaning."So y'all got dance practice tomorrow? "

I just laughed "Yepp at 8 AM but then me , mimi and keke staying a little after to --" I tried to say, only to get cut off again but by B this time.

"HEY KEKE !"

"This is definitely not Keke " Kelly said looking back at B while B said something like "But nigga she gotta be there because shawty on the phone said we and they couldn't just leave her sexy ass out of the occasion! " but I couldn't quite understand what came out of his loud mouth.

"Practice more..." I said quietly

"Brandon says hello." Kelly said rolling his eyes at B and looking back at me.

"Hi ..." Keke said with no emotion behind me then walking off to find the chips Mimi had took upstairs.

Kelly mimicks Keke's hi and goes on with our conversation.

"Well alright see you tomorrow then ." he said before hanging up.

I start jumping up and down before Keke came into the living room where I was putting on her best stank face and start talking shit "Never would you be this excited."

"Shut up!" I said back to her as I picked up a pillow and threw it at her and start running as soon as I seen it hit her in her head.

At the gym (NOBODY'S POV)
"Imma win this bet watch !" Kelly said with his gym back wrapped around his shoulder.

"Sureeeee we'll see." Brandon says picking up his gym bag .

"I just want the money ."Dlo says grinning ear to ear

The boys walk out and get in their cars and go home , all so anxious for tomorrow ..

Kelly's POV
It was around 9 when I arrived at the Wizard Stadium and got out walking over to my niggas Dlo, B & Jahlil dapping each of em up "Wasgud? " I said as I finished dapping up Jahlil

"Wassup " Dlo said more as a statement then a question .

"Yeah wassup Kellz?" B said as all of us were walking into the stadium to the gym "You a hour late hoe "

"Yeah yeah whatever bitch " I said laughing while Jahlil did the same .

We got into the gym and sat down on the bleachers already dressed for a little pre-warmup practice even though none of us play for the same team, we just occasionally practiced at my game stadium, while we watched the dancers dance.

"Bet I could do better" Dlo said standing up going to the floor to show us his moves I'm assuming.

"Yeah gon' head and bust ya ass, while I show you who the best dancer is" Jahlil said going onto the floor next to Dlo and start break dancing to the song that the dancer's where listening to which so happened to be 'Back that ass up by Juvenile'.

I start cracking up cause Jahlils ass was too big to be down there break dancing and shit while Dlos ass was down there hitting the worm on the floor.

"Aye I just want Kekes fine ass to come down here and back it up on this dick! " B said going onto the floor followed by me, which I start dabbing and hittin the folks to the song that just came on which was 'Watch out by 2 chainz' and he was doing the cat daddy .

We was all dancing until the music suddenly went off it the middle of 'Back to Back by Drake' so we all turned around to see the entire dance team staring at us,half dumbfounded and the other half weak as fuck dying of laughter, I assume because of our dancing.

Me, B, Dlo and Jahlil stopped dancing and had these confused ass looks on our faces while one girl screamed loud as fuck followed by her saying "OH MY GOSHHHHH IT'S KELLY OUBRE JR, D'ANGELO RUSSELL, BRANDON INGRAM AND JAHLIL OKAFOR!"

We all start laughing hard as fuck because of the girls expression when she saw us.

"Bitch you acting like Kelz ont play for us and like you ain't ever seen Dlo, B or J.o before da fuck." I looked over to see where the voice that said that was coming from and I looked in the direction and seen Kekes big headed ass over there mugging the girl.

I straight start looking for Mera because she told me she would be there and then I spotted her looking finer than any other girl I ever seen, I looked from her head to top licking my lips until suddenly I felt a pair of lips on mine and they definitely wasn't whose I wanted them to belong to because I was looking at her from a distance so I turned my head to face whoever it was who kissed me and it was...... my girlfriend Melissa.

"Hey babe " she said smiling up at me .

Uh oh, I thought.

I turned my head to the direction of which Mera was just at and it wasn't really a surprise that she wasn't there and I got snapped out of my thoughts by a slamming door.

MERAS POV
I feel like shit....

TO BE CONTINUED (Thanks to my Cousin Khameelah who helped me with this chapter )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3K 64
α’ͺOᐯᗴ Iα”• α—―Iα‘•Kα—΄α—ͺ α—·α—©α”•KETα—·α—©α’ͺα’ͺ α‘­α’ͺα—©YEα–‡ Iα—°α—©GIα‘ŽEα”• α‘•α—©α‘Œα”•α—΄ Iα—ͺ ᘜIᐯᗴ α—©α‘ŽYTα•ΌIα‘Žα˜œ TO α•Όα—΄α—©α–‡ YOα‘Œ α”•α—©Y Iα’ͺα’ͺ α—·α—΄ α’ͺOᐯIα‘Žα˜œ YOα‘Œ α—΄Tα—΄α–‡α‘Žα—©α’ͺα’ͺY YOα‘Œα–‡ α’ͺOᐯᗴ Iα”• α—―Iα‘•Kα—΄α—ͺ π—œπ—» π˜„π—΅π—Άπ—°π—΅ π—œ...
226K 3.9K 71
Imagines upon your requests ❀️ *Only do requests* *Dedicated to all the beautiful chocolate men out there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€οΈ *Slow updates* (sometimes)😬
45.6K 1K 37
*coming soon* Start date: 08/09/2023 End date: ????
48.8K 1.2K 21
you the one, I'm feelin... - paige bueckers x fem oc ! voiddkylie, 2024