the lief and timez of a pink...

By GrinReaperX

3 thousand chromosomes in2 teh futer, will filthu franky get his dick succ? find out in ths excite stori More

cromosome 2
Chr0m0s0m3
C4
Log 5
The Final Entry

chromosome 1

290 7 3
By GrinReaperX

he was a secsi specimen of a men, 3 foot tall and lotsa pink evrywere. i woodlnt say he wuz a prep but sometimes when i sed hi he wood just turn and wak away wile playing hiz favorit mixtape, "im so hood" by dj kahled. my frend h3h3productions (ill just call him fag 4 now) and me wood alwayz play cards against humenity on the third floor of our skool at lunch, and sumtimez the sexy manhood wood walk past us and glanse in my genral direcshun. his name wuz joji ffranku, and i had a HOOG crush on him.

ive alwayz bene told that hes 2 far out of my leege cuz he like knows japenese and stuff and haz a uporn channel, but i HAD 2 know wut he kept under his pants <3 (sorry i haf 2 stop the story now for a masterbateien brake, brb <# )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
331K 7K 39
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
4.1M 125K 62
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...