Miss Clumsy and the CEO (UNDE...

By Vampirefangsrules

Harper Daniels is clumsy. Full stop. A recent graduate, she's starting her career at Brewer Enterprises. Wha... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter 19- On the run
Chapter 20- GAME ON
Chapter 21- The GAME is ON
Chapter 22- It just keeps getting better and better
Chapter 23- Falling harder and harder
Chapter 24- Resisting is harder than it seems
Chapter 25- Weekend with You
Chapter 26- These feelings
Chapter 27- Cold shoulder
Chapter 28- Guilt
Chapter 29- A mistake
Chapter 30- It feels like I can't function
Chapter 31- Time to make a stand
Chapter 32- Green Eyed Monster
Chapter 33-Jealous?
Chapter 34-Count to Ten
Chapter 35- I still care
Chapter 36- Its a risk I must take
Chapter 37- Can't get enough of you
Chapter 38- Right Move
Chapter 39- "What is it you want, Miss Daniels?"
Chapter 40- "Anything for you, Miss Daniels"
Chapter 41- James' Plan
Chapter 42- Fun
Chapter 43- Take my breath away
Chapter 44- Heart Bleeds for you
Chapter 45- "My Boyfriend"
Chapter 46- Worth the Wait
Chapter 47- Unknown Number
Chapter 48
Chapter 49- HeartBroken
Chapter 50- Damage
Chapter 51- Two hearts; alone once again
Chapter 52- Ethan
Chapter 53
Chapter 54- Eleanor
Chapter 55- Masquerade
Chapter 56 - Truth
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 - True Love Beats All
Chapter 60- No matter the cost
Chapter 61- You bring me Strength
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
END CHAPTER
Author's Note
Epilogue The Wedding
BOSS UNDERCOVER PUBLISHED!?!?
AUGUST 28th
♦️COVER REVEAL♦️ PREORDER LIVE
BOSS UNDERCOVER IS #LIVE!
BOSS UNDERCOVER PART ONE IS FREE!
Boss Undercover Boxset + Update

Bonus Chapter/Snippet- Valentine's Day

326K 7.1K 724
By Vampirefangsrules

BONUS CHAPTER VALETINE'S DAY
ALTHOUGH I WOULDN'T REALLY CALL IT A CHAPTER SO PERHAPS JUST A SNIPPET OF THEIR VALENTINE'S DAY!

MUSIC RECOMMENDATION
*I Swear- All-4-one
*Freak Me- Another Level
*Crazy for you- Madonna
*Young and Beautiful- Lana Del Ray

-"Morning."

Incoherent words left Harper's mouth as she tossed and turned taking the bedsheets with her. Beside her she could hear James' infectious laughter as he moved over towards her before nestling his face into the arch of her neck. Harper endured to resist him even as his lips hovered above her skin teasing her and she felt the hot, flick of his tongue chasing down onto her collarbone. Harper grumbled squeezing her eyes shut as he continued to tease, nip at her skin, that eventually she could not resist the burning temptation whirling deep inside her stomach. Daring to peek through one eye, she couldn't help to grin like a Cheshire cat in regards to be awakened so pleasantly.

"Good Morning, Mrs Brewer." James said, moving his hands to either side of her shoulders as he comfortably positioned himself on top of his wife. Harper's cheeks radiated with redness as she turned her head to the one side in coyness. James was unable to withstand her beauty so in defeat, surrendered himself, collapsing onto the side of the mattress to where he met her green, emerald eyes taking voyage into his own.

Gently he began to caress his fingers across the surface of her cheek, "My morning wouldn't be the same without you." He uttered softly, a confession that he wasn't afraid to admit.

"Trying to sweet talk me, Mr Brewer?" Harper chortled.

"I'm offended, Mrs Brewer." James sneered. "Why I won't share what I have planned then." James smiled conceitedly as he moved to prop his elbow onto the pillow so he had leeway to rest his head upon his hand. Harper shook her head smiling as she sat up observing how James continued to hold his eyes upon her with that signature self-satisfied smirk of his. How could that get old?

"Well what is it today, anyway? It's certainly not my birthday." She purred, standing to her knees and battering her eyelashes in flirtatious manner. "And." She continued, positioning herself over him as he turned onto his back willingly. "It certainly isn't yours."

James lifted his eyebrows grinning ear to ear as he allowed his wife to take dominant control upon him. It was hard to restraint himself back and not instead not flip her back over onto the bed so he could take control. But instead he remained still as Harper took hold of his wrists to push them back as she dangerously smiled. James tried to stay intact as her lips teased down his chest until stopping purposefully at his happy trail.

"F*...- The fricative sound cut short as she went lower.

As much as James wanted her to continue, he couldn't help but take leverage into the matter. Sitting up he wrapped her arms around her as he gently pushed her back onto the bed. His lips searched with her own as he tugged onto her pyjama shorts. There was a rush of gasp fleeing her lips as she felt his breath exposed onto her intimate part. And he didn't stop there. Impatient as she became, Harper was only stuck when he pulled back, parading that self-satisfied smile.

"We have plenty of time for that tonight, Mrs Brewer." James said, his eyes absorbing every inch of her flustered body. Grasping her breath back she replied, "You're such a tease."

James laughed, "That I am."

Harper couldn't have asked for more sitting beside James as he treated her with breakfast in bed. Or to be more specific heart-shaped pancakes drizzled with maple syrup and healthy choice of strawberries on the side. Nor could she complain watching as his tongue licked the sauce off, very sexually arousing to the eye before feeding it to her own mouth. If she had the choice, she'd chose to stay in bed all day lying beside him as they ramble on, yet James concluded he had something else planned for their Valentine's Day. Although they appeared to be in no haste whatsoever.

"So are you not going to give me a hint at all?" Harper asked as James leaned down to the side of the bed to prop the empty plate on the floor.

"Nope." James replied, smiling to himself as he clapped his hands against his lap in desire for Harper to sit into. Moving over towards him, she sat comfortably wrapping her arms around his neck as he held his arms firmly against her waist.

"Not a slight hint?" Harper poked once more at.

"No." James laughed as he shook his head. Harper pouted running her hands down his chest but stopping midway. James rested a finger beneath her chin, "I don't want to ruin the surprise." He muttered, sneaking a quick kiss onto the end of her nose.

"I just don't want this whole day to be about me. It's about both of us." Harper confessed, sinking into his embrace.

"Harper as long as I see that beautiful smile upon your lips then that's enough for me." James smiled tightening his arms around her waist. "Now where's that smile, huh?"

Harper couldn't resist not to as she smiled in delight covering her face into the arch of his neck to the extent of the scarlet, red blush embracing her skin.

James' lips curled in response as he held her tight in his arms, not once letting go as he inhaled her in; heavenly and dangerous.

"First thing's first, Mrs Brewer. Shower." He uttered between them, that Harper broke away climbing off his lap and off the bed. Holding her hand out, James smiled in return taking hold as she led them out from their bedroom heading to the en-suite bathroom just opposite.

It was like unravelling a present, taking off each layer with meticulous care. It mustn't be rushed. His fingers across her naked skin were tantalizing to the touch. The presence of water descended down upon the two figures entangled in hot love. Steam weaved in out before lifting off high into the air. Desire and impulse pushed through thick. No words were needed only but two lovers in one great love affair.

~~~

Harper's vision was masked with some sort of fabric, its purpose to conceal of what was ahead. All she could remember was feeling exposed at they collided with February's cool breeze. Beside her James stood as her support guiding them both ahead with an eager smile. His laughter could be heard as she too could not help the escape of laughter from the bundles of excitement whirling deep in her stomach.

"James! Where are you taking me?" Harper squealed. He did not say nothing only squeezed her hand that was intertwined to his.

She could be sure they hadn't travelled far and perhaps only entered further into the city. Harper had been instructed earlier on to wrap up warm. Nonetheless she couldn't think to what outside activity they would be enduring.

Valentine's Day, she couldn't remember the last time she celebrated that. It seemed so long ago. She had the harmless joke with Dani, sending one card to the other but never shared a day with someone she loved. She was sure she forgot about this day. No she wasn't the one either to have spent the entire day spluttering whilst throwing handfuls of popcorn at the screen as two quarrelling lovers went for the first kiss. No, in fact she went on as normal with her day. Now it had all changed. She was married to a man she deeply loved. Someone who wanted to share his life with her. Share this day only with her.

James stopped causing her feet to follow with a halt. "Okay. When I tell you, you can take it off. But stay there." James instructed, the eagerness in his tone as he let go of her hand. Harper buzzed with excitement hearing distant sound of people flooding by and the lapse of water a bit further ahead.

"James?" She called out, her hands searching through the air but as cloddish as she could be, Harper tripped stumbling forth. She held her hands out ready to embrace for impact when two, strong hands caught her midway. Lifting the material up, she made eye contact with James who only smiled in return helping her back to her feet.

"What am I going to do with you?" He laughed.

"You'll always catch me." Harper uttered, the corners of her lips rising as she dared not to let go of her hands upon his shoulders.

-"That I will."

Harper stepped back turning her attention towards the colossal London Eye lit up by luminous lights changing to contrasting colours on the spot. James took hold of her hand bringing it towards his chest. "Surprise. Me and you Mrs Brewer. On top of the world just like we said." He said, dazzlingly her with that gorgeous smile of his.

Harper's eyes prickled with tears as she smiled, "Always."

James whisked her around to his side guiding her over towards the entrance where his display of two tickets led them to continue to one of the private capsules. Once inside James led her into the centre leaving her for a split second as he went to go retrieve something. Harper ventured further heading towards the glass pane, placing both hands firmly on the metal bar. London thrived as equally as it did during the day, only the River Thames looked spectacular with its fluorescent surface gently drifting back and fourth to the ends of the channel.

The hairs on the back of her neck stood up in delight as she felt James surface behind her, his hands either side of hers on the bar and his chin resting on her right shoulder. Sweet endearments left his lips sending her heart thudding faster than lighting. Harper briefly closed her eyes, her nose wrinkling at exploitation of her bare neck left to his will of lips that took to tease.

"I have something for you." James muttered, pulling only slightly away. Her eyes opened as she felt his presence disappear from her skin. As she turned, she was confronted with a bouquet of roses that James held out.

Harper couldn't help the splutter of tears that ran down her cheeks as she choked, "They're...beautiful!"

"Never as beautiful as you." James replied, watching with intent as Harper gently brought the roses away from her nose, her gaze lingering in return with his. Heading fourth, James took the bouquet off her placing it onto the side before taking his phone out of his trouser pocket. Harper was baffled what he did next flicking his finger across the screen until the introduction of music began to play; the only sound within the capsule.

"What are you doing?" Harper whispered, briefly looking around her as if there was a crowd spectating the event. James cleared his throat holding his hand out as he took to the centre. "Dance with me." He said.

"In here?" Harper muttered, self-conscious to look once again to inspect her surroundings expecting at any moment for someone to pop out. His face remained sincere without the trace of being deceitful. Harper needn't not to be dismissive treasuring how he extended his hand out awaiting her answer.

Sheepish at first, she hesitated to take a single breath before accepting his hand. James took a spilt second to whisk her in comfortably depositing his arms around her waist yet without saying another word. Harper became heedful of this although never brushed a word with the possibility of spoiling his tranquil gaze upon her.

Harper was first to break as she felt the sedate movement of the London Eye beginning to take action. James smiled adoringly towards her, then gently pulling on the straps of the waistband of her jeans to pull her back in. Harper blushed steadily moving her arms around his neck as James took lead to sway them around. The surrounding city altered as they abandoned land taking height to the sky. There was something so magical being in his arms, the lingering aroma of his cologne, his chocolate brown eyes not once leaving hers and the touch of his body against hers.

James entwined his fingers through hers as he raised the surface of her hand towards his lips.

"Have I made you speechless, Mr Brewer?" Harper dared to ask breaking the silence.

James smirked as he twirled her out from his embrace then swiftly bringing her back but that her back was against his front. His tone became rather husky as he uttered closer towards her ear lobe, "You always do."

Harper turned within his embrace settling both hands on either side of his cheeks. "I love you." She muttered.

-"And I love you."

"Always?" She muttered. Although she was very well aware what his answer would be.

"Always." He reiterated. "Always times a thousand." He smiled, lifting her up towards the sky.

Harper squealed with thrill, holding firmly onto his shoulders until he gently placed her back down. James planted a wet kiss onto her lips then took pity on the bottle of champagne sitting in the corner of the capsule. Pouring himself a healthy glassful and Harper, he returned passing the flute over just as their capsule reached the top.

Beyond the rest of the city looked glorious in its night owl state. Big Ben stood proud ahead over the River Thames alongside Tower Bridge lit up by dozens of scintillating lights.

Harper stood aside James as he rested his arm across her shoulder, his fingers aimlessly caressing the material of her jacket. Words weren't needed with the communication of touch speaking for them.

It was as the song changed, that James turned to face Harper. "Harper, I wouldn't know what I would have done without you. If I had never fixed things between us...or potentially married the wrong person." He confessed. "Being married to you is beyond my dreams." James then took hold of her hand as he continued. "Harper I couldn't give a dam if I lost my money or exquisite lifestyle as long as I have you." Tears couldn't help fall gently down her cheeks and she took note to his pause and flustered cheeks. "It's..crazy. I know...I'm speaking so...

-"Shut up." She spoke, interrupting his words as she pressed her index finger against his lips. "Mr Brewer, you know I'm crazy for you. And you know I feel the same. So don't stop. It's not silly...not at all." She then smiled before leaning in to place a gently kiss onto his cheek.

James smiled, "How did I get to marry the most beautiful, sexiest woman ever?"

"How did you?" Harper sneered, entangling their fingers together once again.

-"Happy Valentine's Day, my love." James smiled.

~~~

River cruise by boat. Harper sat propped up against James, shoes kicked off and the blaze of the candlelights flickering steadily as the boat continued upstream leaving behind small waves gently lapsing to the surface. They enjoyed another glass of champagne and array of chocolates but needn't no meal thanks to James cooking earlier. Harper couldn't help to laugh at that earlier moment considering James had slipped on the slippy kitchen floor bringing her with himself as he fell. They sure had a laugh together and were very close to a soap stud fight with Harper who'd taken action first in response to his clumsy act.

-"Did you ever get secret admirers?" Harper asked, smiling to herself as James raised his eyebrows in bafflement.

"Admirers? For what?" James smirked, still puzzled by her question.

-"Well for Valentine's Day?"

"Oh." James snorted. "No. I didn't. Valentine's Day didn't use to exist in my agenda." Then he turned properly to face her, his brows framing his quizzical expression. "Why you ask?"

-"No reason."

"Oh yeah?" James laughed.

-"Yeah. Just...curious. That was all."

James shook his head grinning then began his own question towards her. "What about you? Cause I would totally be jealous."

Harper sneered. "Oh yeah. I had a couple."

-"Seriously?"

"Why you jealous?" Harper smirked, trailing her index finger down his shirt.

"Yes, very." James replied. The change in colour of his eyes and evident clench of his jaw.

Harper shook her head. "Well don't be. I didn't." She chuckled to herself, oblivious to James' struggle to overthrow jealously.

With ease he moved across to position himself over her. Harper resisted the urge to bite down on her lip sensing difference in those ignited eyes of his.

"Rather a public display, don't you think?" Harper said breathless feeling the bulge from his trousers against her.

"I don't care." James said through gritted teeth.

"What's changed your tune?" Harper asked.

"I have matters to intend to. You. Me. Get your fine ass inside that cabin." James said, flaming her own desires that begged to be freed.

Taking no hesitation, James got off pulling her up and swiftly making movement from the front of the boat heading to the back. James stopped for a second to stabilise the engine and throw the anchor into the river bed before taking note back to Harper. Thankfully the boat was near to the left of the river away from obstructing other boats and far from civilisation that was at the top of the river. It was as if they were teenagers running wild to sneak past after hours.

James headed inside towards where he passed through the small compact kitchen heading to the bedroom at the far end. Colliding with the door, he burst through taking instantly Harper into his embrace, his lips chasing against hers. Instantly intoxicated he became pushing her back onto the bed with the explosion of rose petals flying off the quilts.

Her body screamed for him, her chest rising fast as she watched him throw his shirt across his head. It was a sight she could get lost in. Crawling back up to her knees, she clawed her nails down deliberately across his chest feeling every outline, inch of him. James couldn't help to moan closing his eyes briefly, her fingers like electricity flickering and bouncing off his skin.

In a split second, James took dominance lifting the bottom of her t-shirt over head. Tresses of hair fell down across her bare shoulders highlighting her sexy physique. His eyes indulged on her red laced bra holding her breasts along with the locket taking domain between.

"Still wearing that?" James smirked with triumph.

Harper's lips curled as she lifted the necklace holding it out. "Of course. I wouldn't dare take this off. It was your first declaration of love for me."

"I wanna take all of that off you." He uttered, his fingers tracing to the back of her jeans. Harper held her breath as she felt his fingertips brush up her back heading towards the back of her bra. Gently he unclasped the bra allowing it to fall to the quilts. His lips soon demanded her heading onwards to race them towards the arch of her neck, sucking lightly there and now on her skin; exploding a flutter of butterflies deep in her stomach.

Harper held firmly onto his tensed shoulders that stiffened further as he felt her nails penetrate into his skin. Gasps fell free from her mouth as she steered her head to the side from the appetite of his lips taking further hostage. Gently she began to lie back with James following after, his hands roaming freely down the sides of stomach to pass towards her hips that engaged to twist side to side. Throwing her head back, she clawed her hands into the bed quilt feeling his lips take erratic behaviour across her bare chest. Flickering of his tongue across her breasts and tease of lips moved to stop at the hem of her jeans.

Swiftly he turned her over, engaging his body on top of her. His breath breathless against her ear covered by her mane of hair.

"You're a sexy temptress, my sexy wife." He uttered, before feeling his movement off her. Harper daren't to scream through the covers exceptionally frustrated yearning him to be inside of her.

His hands grabbed either side of her jeans pulling them down revealing a matching laced thong highlighting her fine ass. His mouth became parched, his hands trembled with avidity and beads of sweat trailed against his forehead.

"F**k me." James muttered undressing her legs further. Harper whimpered at the rapture of throbbing imposed on her ass as he pulled on the elastic string. His lips soon came to rescue, pressing down onto the sensitive region. Harper couldn't help to squirm about. Only he could go beyond sending her overboard.

She missed his presence as he stood up. "Go ahead, baby." James spoke out, evoking her sudden attention. Harper sat up, turning towards him watching as he held his hands beside him.

Harper got up prowling towards him then trailing her hands towards the buckle of his trousers. Tugging on them her eyes peered up to his watching as the trace of smirk poured onto his lips. With intention she slowly began to unbutton his trousers already feeling his release poking out. Harper bit down on her lip as she moved her hand gradually down into his boxers feeling his eyes purely focused on her. She grabbed his erection freeing the release of his held moan. Tightening her grasp she pulled with her other free hand on the back of his neck to pull his lips against hers. James took note claiming his arms around her as he pushed her back onto the bed.

"Let me...make love to you." James moaned between their lips as his hands became erratic all-over.

"Yes...Yes. I need you." She said breathless. Needing no other answer, James removed his boxers moving back over to climb on top. He restrained her wrists back, digging his lips back into hers.

-"I love you." He said as he pulled back, then took to enter her. Harper gasped adjusting to his size feeling his love fill her entirely at every thrust. James took it slow, his lips burning onto her skin, the hot beads of sweat across his chest.

In slow, hot synchronisation Harper couldn't breath. This act of passion enticing her sexual desires. Her husband, her man making love to her.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS LITTLE CHAPTER. AGAIN THANKS AS EVER FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK, IT MEANS SO MUCH! IF YOU'RE CELEBRATING VALENTINE'S DAY, THEN HAVE A BRILLIANT ONE SHARING IT WITH YOUR LOVED ONE! AND BEING SINGLE TOO DOESN'T EXCLUDE YOU FROM THE ROMANCE, BINGE ON THE ROM-COMS AND ROCK BEING YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE.

THANK YOU, PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE IF YOU ENJOYED THIS! AND IF YOU HAVEN'T, GO CHECK OUT BOSS UNDERCOVER (MY NEW BOOK SIMILAR TO MCAC)

LOVE,

VAMPIREFANGSRULES

XXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.5K 1.9K 12
Tziporah Summers relocates to Heartwood, Australia, where she's pulled into a murder investigation by an attractive, brilliant, yet socially awkward...
2.2K 52 14
In this enthralling romance, love and intimacy collide powerfully between two individuals who couldn't be more different. Like two sides of a coin, t...
1.1M 72.4K 82
He placed both his hard, and muscular hands over my upperarms, as he pinned me to the wall ─preventing me from moving. Questions shot my mind like a...
43.9K 1.8K 67
[COMPLETE] The cruel and arrogant billionaire, Maddox Richmond, desires more than mere revenge from the smart-mouthed Zara Fisher. He craves to have...