Danny Edge

Door TommyComaBVB

Danny and Paul come to LA but are heading to Riverside. They were not completely famous yet. But they had en... Meer

2
3
A/n

1

15 0 0
Door TommyComaBVB

I listened to the song Danny wrote about his ex for the 12th time. I don't know what type of person would do such a thing to Danny. I turned off my phone and I started to

clean. I do have OCD and when something I out of place it clean everything. While I was cleaning my IPhone dined to tell me Danny and Paul tweeted.
I opened my phone and Danny said "I'm going to riverside my amazing potatos. Me and pol will be in LAX in 2 hours." I screeched and ran into my room to put on my home made actually ok looking Danny and Paul shirt. I put on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a pair of creepers. I did my hair and put on your regular make up.

I made it to the air port and got a coffee. I Sat down for my long wait.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

176K 5K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
114K 919 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
256K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
73.8K 2.6K 48
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...