Sparks [Haylor AU] (Taylor Sw...

By taylor_swift_t_

"He's in love with her, but she's not Ella." "Never go near a spark they said, it might hurt you. Fireworks... More

Prologue
Chapter 1- Cinderella
Chapter 2 - The Shoe
Chapter 4- Jet Black Hair
Chapter 5- Minor Issues
Chapter 6- Somewhere Else
Chapter 7- The Reveal?
Chapter 8- Hallway
Chapter 9- Front Porch Kisses
Chapter 10- I Could Say Love
Chapter 11- Hands Under Tables
Chapter 12- On the ground
Chapter 13- Do You Love Me?
Chapter 14- It Was Gone
Chapter 15- You're What's Wrong, Taylor
Chapter 16- The Truth Was Cruel
Chapter 17- He's In Love With (?)
Chapter 18- That Salt Spaghetti Though
Chapter 19- Why Can't He Just Understand?
Chapter 20- Wrong Chemistry

Chapter 3- History

543 59 14
By taylor_swift_t_

Chapter 3- History

"NO!" I shouted in a stern voice and stood up from my seat.

And there goes my goal of fitting in or be invisible for the rest of the year.

"Why not?" Harry replied, he too stood up.

"Because... Because I-"

"Since you don't have any reason then it's settled." Mr. Rain said in annoyance.

"But Mr. Rain-"

"Taylor, you're one of my best students and I don't think you'd have any problem handling the project with Harry now am I right?"

Damn his nice words.

I nodded and sat back down, decided to tune it down a little and get back to being invisible.

I looked at Harry and he too sat down with a smirk on his face.

At least it's only for one project.

"So your current partner will be your permanent partner for the rest of the year."

I spoke too soon.

"So on to the project... It's to investigate Hitler's death." He started writing something down on the blackboard, "Now we all know his death was unidentified. Some said he killed himself, some said someone murdered him and so I would like to hear your version of the story. It must be a 10 page long essay. And don't think that making the font huge can give you an A. You will have to elaborate on why you think what you think happened and you will have to make a power point presentation and you and your partner will be presenting it in front of the class in two weeks.

Everyone was quiet.

"Okay then, the rest of the period will be for you to discuss with your partners, you may sit with them now."

Everyone started moving, pulling chairs towards each other's desk and there I was, remaining in my own seat.

I grabbed out a notebook from my bag and started drafting down my predictions.

Now, why didn't I ask for Harry's help? Because he wouldn't do anything anyways.

Suddenly I heard a chair being dragged towards me, I looked up and there sat Harry, right next to me.

I rolled my eyes and started, "What are you doing?"

"I'm helping of course." He smirked and started looking at my writings.

"Right, like you actually want to." I said, continued writing.

Seriously something's wrong with me today, I've spoke more than once to people I never spoke to in my life.

"I do."

I wasn't looking at him but I could feel him smirking.

Oh, how much I wonder what's in Ella's brain that made her this crazy for him.

Harry's POV

She was focusing on writing and I started sneaking my hands into her backpack.

To know if she's her, there's only one way to find out, to go through her stuff.

"I do." I said as she kept her focus on her notebook.

I looked down at my hand that was rummaging through her backpack and then touched something hard.

I grabbed it and looked down at the item in my hand.

A red shoe.

Jimmy Choo.

It was hers.

Is she...?

Suddenly, she turned her head around, I immediately got my hands out and looked at her smiling.

"What are you doing?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"N-Nothing."

She rolled her eyes and got her eyes back on the notebook.

I stared at her.

How could she possibly be her?

I observed her face, she actually doesn't look bad when she's serious. If she's her, why would she dislike me so much though? The person I met that night, she might be a little stern sometimes but she didn't dislike me at all.

But this lady sitting right next to me. She doesn't seem to have any interest towards me.

"Hey what's your eye colour?" I asked.

She looked up at me and gave me a weird look.

"Does this have anything to do with the project?"

"Blue, got it." I stared at her and she glared at me.

"I suggest you do some research on Hitler's death rather than observing my eye colour." She said, hitting the pen on the notebook several times.

I ignored her sentence, reminiscing back to that night.

Her eyes were blue. Is it really her? I mean after all she was wearing a mask and I couldn't see her face, but I remembered her hair and her eyes.

It was the exact same color as this girl's.

Or maybe she could just be wearing contacts, right?

Suddenly the bell rang. I could feel people rushing out of the door side by side with their partners, asking for each other's addresses and numbers.

She stood up from her seat and rested her bag on her shoulder and I followed.

"Hey, where do you want to meet up for the project?" I asked.

"It's fine, I can do it by myself." She said, continued walking.

I followed behind her outside into the hallway.

"Of course you can't. I'm going to help!" I said.

Everybody was staring at me.

I bet they were all wondering, why is Harry Styles following a nobody around school?

Well I didn't really care, because all that mattered was her. I needed to find her.

She finally stopped and turned around to look at me.

"Okay fine, but you can't come over to my house though." She said, annoyed.

"Why not?"

I felt a little disappointed, since I couldn't look through her
"Because," she took a deep breath, "my mum would misunderstand."

"Why?"

"I-I've never brought a guy home, okay?"

"Well then I can be your first." I smirked.

She rolled her eyes. "No. Definitely no."

"Okay then you can come over to my house." I suggested.

"Okay what's your address?" She said, continuing to walk to what seemed like her locker.

"It's fine, I can just pick you up from your house."

She opened her locker and I could see several pictures of her and a girl which I assume was her only friend.

Suddenly a picture caught my eye. It was her wearing a necklace that she wore that night. It was in the shape of a paper airplane.

She's her?

Is she really...?

She slammed the locker door shut which awakened me from my deep thoughts.

"Hey! Hey I was asking you something?"

"O-oh. What were you saying?" I asked, clueless.

"I was asking if you would like to have my address."

"Oh that won't be necessary."

"Huh?"

"I can just get it from Niall."

"Okay well I gotta go now or I'm gonna be late for Chemistry. Bye." She said and turned around.

Taylor's POV

I turned around and started walking but somehow I could feel someone following me.

I turned back again and Harry was following right behind.

"Why are you following me?" I asked and he caught up with me.

"Don't you remember? We have chemistry together." He smirked and winked.

Oh my god why does that sound so wrong.

A/N. Pun credits to justanotherphanboy who could not stop repeating this joke to me for the past few months even when we both don't take chemistry together.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 89.2K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
238K 7K 51
we young & turnt ho.
272K 9.9K 50
a very talkative girl named kahmyla came all the way from new jersey & moves to philadelphia. she has no friends but she finds interest in this one g...
1M 22.6K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...