First love [첫사랑] [Edited]

By KevinJung98

Mingyu was dumped by Serra, he actually doesn't have any feeling toward Serra then he saw a beautiful doll-li... More

♡Character♡ (♡ 문자 ♡)
Chapter 1 (제 1 장) *EDITED*
Chapter 2 (제 2 장) *EDITED*
Gift to my beloved readers (내 사랑하는 독자들에게 선물)
Chapter 3 (제 3 장) *EDITED*
Chapter 4 (제 4 장) *EDITED*
Gift for my beloved readers

Chapter 5 (제 5 장)

85 0 0
By KevinJung98

~YooA POV~

"Sorry if I trouble you"

"No need to be sorry. Okay" he kissed my forehead. Then he continued...."Mianhae, because of me you faint earlier."

"Gwaenchana, I want you to enjoy the ride so that I don't l feel guilty toward you" I smile at him..

We walked until an ice-cream stall.

"YooA, do you want to eat ice-cream?"

"Yes, I want"

"You just wait here okay, I'm gonna buy ice-cream for you okay, baby"

My heart beat fast like crazy. When he said the 'BABY'. He just walk to the ice cream stall. I saw him holding a strawberry ice-cream and a chocolate ice-cream.

"Here you go, jagi"

He gave me the strawberry flavoured ice-cream, so we continue our walk and my hand fell warm so I looked at my hand and saw Mingyu holding my hand. I was shy because of his action.

"Mingyu, I want to go to the toilet. Can you hold my ice-cream and my handbag?"

"Okay"

So I go to the toilet........

~Mingyu POV~

I just wait for her then *So come on, come on, come on come on little closer* her phone ring....

[Lovely JinE]

So I answered: 

"Hello, who's calling?"

"Is that YooA?"

"Sorry, I'm not YooA"

"Sorry, maybe I call the wrong number"

"OK"

Then YooA came out from the toilet and I said 

"YooA,  there's a called from your friend LOVELY JINE"

" Oh, JinE unnie called just now"

" Later, you called her back maybe there's an important things to discuss"

"Okay"

"So, let's go home. I will sent you home"

"It's okay, I can go home by myself"

"No. I don't want anything bad happen to you"

"Okay, you may sent me home"

I just want her safe and not even a little scar on her skin..... because I will kill that person if he or she hurt my YooA

~Third Person~

As they walk home to YooA house, Serra saw that Mingyu couple with a doll like girl...... Mingyu and YooA walked until few droplet of water fell form the sky.......

"YooA, do you bring your umbrella. It's raining"

" I always bring it along with me"

After YooA gave the umbrella to Mingyu.... Mingyu open the umbrella and holding YooA closer to him.....(A/N: To much romantic moments) Serra by the way hiding herself  with her umbrella....

"Oh....Now Mingyu oppa couple with a silicone barbie doll girl...... What a plastic looking  face ? Non of it original, all faked. I will have revenge on that girl because she take my Mingyu oppa from me". In Serra's mind is to broke Mingyu and YooA relationship. She just thinking a plan to get rid of YooA too.....

To be continued..... 

END OF CHAPTER

JHKpopluver98's Show

Mingyu: Hello, Everyone welcome to JHKpopluver98's Show....

YooA: Mingyu, where is Hyunwoo?

Mingyu: I didn't hurt him, okay..... but strange where is he anyway?

YooA: Maybe you lock him in a room.

Mingyu: YooA, I don't do that job, okay.

Hyunwoo: Hello, everyone. Sorry guys.

YooA: Where are you just now, Hyunwoo?

Hyunwoo: I'm still finishing my homework.

Mingyu: I know you been so lazy yet you don't finish your homework. Serve you right.

YooA: How many homework you gonna make?

Hyunwoo: 14 essay plus a summarize the text given, Malay literature questions, finding the differences of word and general studies...

YooA: Have you finish it?

Hyunwoo: Haven't finish all of the homework but I tried my best to finish it in couples of days.

Mingyu: You can't finished it all in this few days. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hyunwoo: *sobs*

YooA: Mingyu don't burden him.

Mingyu: I just want to remind you that your not that clever enough.

Hyunwoo: *BANG* *Death glare at Mingyu*

Mingyu: *gulped*

YooA: Ok, I like this chapter because Hyunwoo tried his best to updated this story

Hyunwoo: Thanks, noona.

Mingyu: I don't love it. Because too much romantic moment.

Hyunwoo: * DEATH GLARED*

Mingyu:  Errrr......

YooA: I have say to you just now Mingyu don't tease him now you have to deal it by yourself because I can't control Hyunwoo temper. 

Mingyu: Hyunwoo, hyung just joking.....

Hyunwoo: I will drag you to the hell..

Mingyu:* gulped*

YooA: I have told you.....he is really mad at you because you tease him. So that all for today hope you guys read it okay.....

Mingyu: Bye *run*  *stop by Hyunwoo*

Hyunwoo: Today will be your last day...

Mingyu: YooA, help me...

YooA: Sorry, I can't ....

Mingyu: Hyunwoo.... I'm sorry....

Hyunwoo: It's too late....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA * Black aura surrounded Hyunwoo*

Mingyu: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sorry for keeping you guys waiting for me to update my Fanfic......Hope you guys like it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
901K 55.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 52.7K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...