Old Friends (Austin Mahone Fa...

By AustinsSkittle

What happens when Old Friends become reacquainted More

Old Friends (Austin Mahone FanFiction)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Authors Note (Important)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Autor Note please read
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Authors Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Yet another Authors Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
IMPORTANT
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilouge
Authors Note
November 2nd 2013
The Sequel...
Last Goodbye.

Chapter 27

5.7K 130 8
By AustinsSkittle

Austin's POV

"Well is she pregnant?"

There was a long pause. This must mean she is. How is he and Sarah going to raise a child and them still only 23 or 24! 

"She isn't"

I let out a sigh of relief but I could tell something was still bothering Alex. Shouldn't he be happy I mean he didn't really say if he wanted one or not.

"What's up?"

"You know it's crazy. Before Sarah took the test I didn't think I'd be ready to look after another little person. Gosh I didn't think I'd want a baby just yet. But when you sit there waiting to find out the results you start to overthink. You know when you're really nervous and every though possible is running through your head? Well that's how I felt. Then I realised that I do want a baby. I mean sure it wouldn't be easy but I know I'd do anything for that little person that is my own flesh and blood. Like how cute would it be to have a mini Sarah running about? I would spoil her and treat her like a princess. And if it was a boy I'd do anything for him. He'd be my little buddy. My mini me. When Sarah said she wasn't pregnant I felt like someone stabbed me.Like10 miutes before I wasn't bothered but now I wish that the stick said that she was"

Honestly, I am speechless right now. I never even knew my best friend felt this way. But he never knew himself. I sat over beside him and hugged him to comfort him. I seem to be doing this a lot to my friends this weather. I swear I'm a jinx. I bring bad luck to everyone! Then I thought of something.

"Dude could you imagine how pissed Han, would be if she came back and found out Sarah was pregnant and nobody told her! World War 3 would begin!"

Alex laughed "That's so true! Maybe it's a good thing she isn't!"

"Look I'm no good at trying to make people feel better but you know things happen for a reason and this time the reason could be that you or Sarah aren't ready yet. I think you two should enjoy the time you have together when it is just the two of you. Like if she was pregnant you couldn't have that much fun together" I winked.

Alex's face turned the darkest shade of red you've ever seen "You are so dirty minded Ameezy! I better go and see has things calmed down at my house! I'll  see you later."

*2 and a half months later*

HANNAH'S GETTING OUT TODAY! YEEEEEESSSSS!! I am so excited to see her. Matt told her about Drew and Emily a couple of days after Alex told me that Emily is pregnant. He said she took it ok but he could tell she was a little upset. Apparantly she's done really well with her treatment. She's evenn happier that Suzanne hasn't given birth yet. She's just a week over due. I think the baby is determined not to come out until its auntie comes home. 

We made a  "Welcome Home Hannah" sign and stuck it in the front lawn. It looked great it was red and Kiera did some finger painting on it. All her family and the crew are here now just waiting for her dad to pull up with her. I'm praying she's better now. She has to be better! I don't know what any of us would do without her. The last two month have been hell. Every minute of the day she was on mind. I killed me not having her about.

Her dad pulled up and everyone gathered around while she and her dad got out. Kiera,who was in my arms, jumped down and ran over to Hannah.

"Auntie Hannah! I missed you so much 'ont ever leave me again" 

"Hey gorgeous I won't ever leave you again" 

I could see a few tears slide down Hannah cheek. She looked different. I mean I  know last time I saw her she was just out of hospital and looked really sick but I don't know she seems...Happy? She's smiling so much more than  before she went away. She said hi to her family and spoke to them all first then she came over to me and hugged me.

"Thank you"

"For what?" I was confussed

"For paying for my treatment,for finding me,just thank you for everything" 

She squeezed me tightly and smiled up at me.

"You are very welcome Miss.Smith it was my pleasure to help you" 

She giggled.

"Oh and thanks for looking after Kiera while I was away."

"She's a great kid. Everyone was fighting over getting to play with her." 

She gave me another hug and then went to the crew. I went  to get a drink then went over to them. Hannah was laughing at something Zach said. 

"I missed you guys so much! Any gossip for me since I was away for two months?" 

"Well Alex and Sarah had a little scare just after you left. Sarah thought she was pregnant"  Robert told her.

"SHUT UP! IS SHE?" Hannah looked so excited.

"No she isn't.False alarm" Alex laughed.

"Aww that sucks it would be great to have a little Constancio running about"

We all looked at each other. If only she knew about Drew. Emily is just over 3 months now so they've started to tell people. But we were all warned to not tell Hannah.Drew wanted to tell her himself.

"What's up with you guys?"

"Nothing" We all said in unison.

She gave us a questioned look then rolled her eyes. Then I noticed she had her necklace we all got her on.

"You have the necklace on?"

"Oh yeah I never took it off when I was in there"

"How was it?" Zach asked

"The necklace?" This girl really needs her brain checked

"The clinic ..Stupid" Zach laughed

"Oh right.It was nice.I had a big room to myself and it was really relaxing. Like I had nothing to worry about the whole time I was there. I didn't have to bother about how I looked because I knew that nobody in there would judge me for having a bad hair day or whatever. I really liked it. It was hard opening up to the counsilers at the start but then you learn to trust them after a few sessions."

 For the rest of the day we all just hung about and filled her in on all the town gossip. Like how the mayor was cheating on his wife with his assistant. A lot of drama going on there at the moment. When Drew landed we left him and Hannah alone. He really needed to tell her before someone else does. 

Me and the rest of Foolish 4 ( (; ) were all sitting on the doorstep when Hannah came over not looking too happy.

"So that's why you all looked at each other strangely when I said how nice it would be to see a little Constancio running around.Well thanks for not telling me."

"Drew told us not to tell you he wanted to tell you." Alex said

"So if Drew told you to jump off a bridge would you?"

"No but-" I started

"Just leave it you know what I don't care that he's gone and got his girlfriend pregnant. I'm happy for him. What annoys me is how my own best friends couldn't tell me."

Hannah ran into the house and we all got up to go after her.But i stopped the others.

"I'll go it was my idea to not tell her anyway so I should go check is she ok"

"Make sure she does nothing stupid" Zach looked worried. All we need is for her to start again.

I ran up the stairs after her and went into her room. She was sitting on her bed.

"Get out."

"Hannah just listen to me please?"

She looked out the window. I took that as a come on in . I sat down beside her.

"It was my idea not to tell you. Well Drew wanted to tell you first but we were going to tell you but then I thought it would be better coming from Drew since it is his news. The last thing I wanted to do was to hurt you. Damn it I was trying to protect you. You have no idea how hard it was not to tell you down there until Drew would. When you said about a little Constancio I was sure someone would mention it. We only want to look out for you Hannah."

"I know you are all looking out for me but you need to treat me like you did before all this. I'm in a better place now. I'm better. Nobody could bring me down right now I'm just glad to be home. Can I ask you something Austin?"

"Sure go ahead."

"Will you stay with me tonight?"

Hannah's POV

"Will you stay with me tonight?" 

I really didn't want to stay in my apartment on my own tonight. Too many bad memories. It's going to be hard going back in there. Yeah I did go there to pack but I was only there for an hour now I'd be there all night.

"What?" Austin asked.

"WIll you stay at my apartment with me tonight. I don't want to be alone in there just yet" 

"Of course I will .I'll stay as long as you want"

I felt his arm come across my shoulders. I slid closer to him and wrapped my arms around his torso.I felt good to be back home.

=============================

Yes its a short chapter I'm sorry! But I wanted to post it because I won't be on tomorrow or Monday because I'm away! So could you guys get me  a lot of reads for when I get back! New  update prob won't be until Wednesday I think :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 1.3K 53
You have been added to a groupchat . Cover by @heavnlymendes (I'm sorry this story sucks )
1.1M 33.8K 19
The handsome and wealthy 'nerd' dominating the strong football quarterback? Talk about role reversal ♤♡◇♤♡◇♤♡◇♤♡◇♤♡◇♤♡◇♤
478K 13.9K 64
𝗠𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿, 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻' 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁.
119K 2.1K 26
Natasha Rose was good friends with Austin Mahone. Yep, the 'Say Somethin' star. Her dad is his body guard; or known as: Dave. They were getting along...