Come out come out wherever yo...

Dark-Shadow által

After being tortured, abused and living through hell; Light finally gets a chance to run away from the pack t... Több

Come out come out wherever you are ... Alpha
Ch.2 The runaway
Ch.3 School
Ch.4 Blond Bimbo
Ch.5 Shadow
Ch.6&7 Soulmate
Ch.8 Melanie
Ch.9 Wicked witch
Ch.10 Trust Issues
Ch.11 A promise
Ch.12 The pack
Ch.13 Yes
Ch.14 First Date
Ch.15 Best B-day ever
Ch.16 Pushups
Ch.17 Another one
Ch.18 What should I do?
Ch.19 Away
Ch.20 It couldn't be...
Ch.21 Mission accomplished
Ch.22 This is war
Ch. 23 Lost
Ch.24 Tears of Joy
Ch.25 Light of my Life
Epilogue

Ch.26 I do

36K 787 55
Dark-Shadow által

Ch. 26

Come out come out wherever you are... Alpha

“Light Anderson, get up.” Someone was waking me up and I groaned.

“Go away.” I murmured and snuggled into my comfy pillow.

“TODAY’S YOUR WEDDING B*TCH!” Christy screamed in my ear which made me jump rubbing my ear.

“Seesh Christy, I think I can’t hear.” I suddenly replayed what happened. “Oh My Gosh, it’s the wedding today!” I squealed clapping my hands.

“No shit Sherlock.” Christy exclaimed before dragging me to the shower and telling me to hurry up.

Yup, as you guessed it, today’s my wedding and I’m freaking happy. I’m so excited and can’t wait for Tyler and I to finally be married. When the pack first knew that Tyler proposed and we’ll get married Heather was going crazy, Christy was hectic, Melanie was happy, Katy was annoyed by Christy’s constant yelling and ordering but had a smile on her face, and Shadow was pleased that Tyler finally had the balls to propose and to stop being a coward. Everyone laughed at that.

Heather immediately started the wedding arrangements as soon as she heard that Ty and I were getting married. Everyone had smiles on their faces and was really happy for us.

The wedding theme was red and white; we were doing it in a five stars hotel back garden. The garden was grand and we decided to put a lot of red and white flowers. Yesterday Tyler kept blabbering about how we’re finally getting married. He was happy and so was I.

“Can I open my eyes now?” I asked Christy with my eyes still closed.

“Yeah.” She excitedly answered

I opened my eyes and gasped in shock. My haired was pulled up in a princess kind of way and had a few sparkles on.

“Oh My Gosh, Christy this is awesome!!!” I said looking at my hair from left to right. It was truly amazing.

“Okay come on, we have to get you in the dress.” Christy squealed and clapped her hands.

I slipped on my white silky David’s Bridal dress (on the side) and my white matching heels.

“Oh Light, you look wonderful.” Melanie wanted to hug me but Christy stepped in the way.

“If you ruin my work, I will murder you with my own hands.” Christy hissed at a wide eyed Melanie. She looked like a male mate trying to protect his mate.

“Okay, okay sheesh, calm down.” Melanie raised her hands up in surrender and backed off.

“Light, you look fabulous.” Katy said in a high pitched girly voice imitating a slut and we all laughed.

The door opened and I looked to see who it was. To my surprise it was Sean, Tyler’s father and behind him was SHADOW? What is he doing here? He’s supposed to be with Tyler cause he’s the best man.

“It’s time.” He smiled and I fiddled with my hands nervous.

Two warm arms wrapped themselves around me. “Mom and Dad would be so proud of you, kid.” Shadow murmured in my hair and I was trying so hard not to cry.

“Thank you.” I laughed “I think I’m gonna cry.” I looked at Shadow smiling at him.

“LIGHT ANDERSON, DON’T YOU DARE RUIN YOUR MAKEUP!” Christy yelled, looking mad and we all laughed.

“Oh honey, I’m so proud of you.” Heather hugged me and I hugged back.

“Come on, we have to go.” Sean said and I walked next to him.

Since Dad wasn’t here, I wanted Sean to walk me down the aisle. When I told him that he said that it was an honor, huh family. I love it.

Tyler’s P.O.V.

I was so nervous; today’s the day we get married.

Shadow stood next to me since he’s my best man. I was wearing a tux and was waiting for dad and Light to go down the aisle. We planned to have everything white and red. The wedding took place in the hotel’s large back garden that was all green. The priest was standing next to me in the white gazebo that was filled with red and white flowers.

All the pack and nearby packs attended the wedding and were sitting on their white covered seats waiting for my beautiful bride to walk down the aisle with my father.

To say that I was feeling great when Light asked my father to walk her down the aisle was an understatement, I was felling ecstatic. It means so much to me that she chose my father to walk her down the aisle. Mom and the girls walked and sat in their seats. Christy gave me a thumbs up and I knew that Light was walking down soon.

The music started, the door opened and I gasped. Light looked like an angel. Her hair was pulled up princess style and her white satin dress hugged her body perfectly. There were sparkles on her hair which made her look even more angelic.

All the way I kept smiling looking at my soon to be wife. When she finally was in front of me I offered my hand and she took it. I pulled her close and whispered in her ear. “You look like an angel.” This caused her to blush that magnificent blush of hers.

Only minutes separated us from finally being… husband and wife.

Light’s P.O.V.

 OMG,OMG just take deep breaths in Light, breathe in, breathe out.

Sean squeezed my hand reassuringly and I turned to look at him and smile.

Music started and the doors opened. Sean and I began to walk. Each step I took was a step closer to a happy future with my future husband. I kept my gaze locked on Tyler and I saw love in his eyes.

Aw, isn’t that cute? He looked handsome in his tux.

When we reached the end, Tyler offered his hand and I took it. The priest began talking but I didn’t care. All I was focusing on was Tyler.

“Do you Tyler Thomas take Light Anderson as your wife?” The priest said and Tyler quickly said “I do” which made a few chuckles escape the crowd.

“Do you Light Anderson take Tyler Thomas as your husband?” The priest asked

“I do.” I answered softly.

“I now announce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.” And Tyler didn’t hesitate to kiss me. The kiss lasted a few seconds but then Tyler broke it.

Cheers and claps were heard everywhere, all the girls came and congratulated me but the real surprise was Shadow. He was crying.

“Are you crying?” I asked smiling

“Psh me?” He pointed to himself “No” He dramatically said and I rolled my eyes and hugged him.

“Come on, let’s go inside.” Tyler whispered and I nodded.

Finally we are husband and Wife

Tyler’s P.O.V.

I lead Light to the hotel where we were having our feast and dance.

Everyone sat down in their chairs and it was Shadow’s turn to speak. OH MAN.

“Tyler is a brother to me; we have been best friends since we were 10 and know everything about one another. I couldn’t believe that I finally found my sister but look at her right now, she’s married. When they first told me that they were engaged I was like: Yah man, finally you found your balls and asked her...” Everyone laughed at that “But right now I’m really happy for these two. Cheers.” He smiled and drank some of the Champaign like the others did.

Now it’s Christy’s turn, oh my.

“Light Anderson is the most crazy, lazy, tomboy, lucky girl.” Everyone burst into laughter at that. Even Light was laughing. “But she’s amazing and like a sister to me. I never thought that Tyler would get married before me since obviously I have better looks.” She flicked her hair backwards and again everyone laughed. “But Light came and changed his world. Guys you are like THE COUPLE.” She imitated a French accent and everyone chuckled “Cheers.” She held her glass of Champaign like Shadow and drank.

++++++++

Light’s P.O.V.

Tyler and I were slow dancing on My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion. To tell you it was my favorite song, I always loved Celine Dion.

I closed my eyes and buried my face in Tyler’s shoulder and sighed.

I always wanted this, I always wanted to have someone beside me that loves me and cares about me no matter what. Tyler is that person, he made me open my eyes and see the real world and show me what love is.

“I love you Tyler.” I breathed and tightened my hold as if he was going to disappear any moment now.

“I love you too Angel.” He murmured and I smiled. Uh, this was the guy I wanna spend my whole life with.

Soon everyone started to join and started to dance. I looked over Ty’s shoulder and saw Shadow and Melanie dancing. I smiled knowing that they are the ones for each other. Both of their eyes held so much love , I never seen anyone so whipped like that apart from Tyler that is but I’m never gonna tell him that.

IT WOULD HURT HIS MALE PRIDE.

“What are you smiling at Angel?” Tyler looked at me with such adoration that I almost melted.

“What? Can’t a girl smile knowing that she’s married and is going to spend the rest of her life with the one she loves?” I asked playfully and Tyler grinned.

“Of course.” He smiled that breathtaking smile of his which made my knees go weak.

++++

Soon everyone started to leave and we smiled.

Heather and Sean came and congratulated us before we left.

Oh, I forgot to tell you. We were going to Paris, the city of Love.

When Tyler first told me I was so happy. Paris is a wonderful place. Or so I’ve heard.

I hugged the guys one more time before saying goodbye and getting in the limo.

I hugged Tyler and smiled feeling his hand caressing my cheek.

“I believe you’re excited going to Paris. After all it’s the city of love.” He said and I looked up at him to see him wiggling his eyebrows. I laughed and slapped him softly on the shoulder.

Yah I know what he meant, he could be a pervert sometimes I swear.

I think I knew what was coming in the hotel room but the only thought that crossed my mind was:

I Light Thomas, am the Luckiest woman alive.

--------------------------------READ------------------------

OMG THE STORY IS COMING TO AN END...

SAD I KNOW

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK???

FINALLY THEY'RE MARRIED!

YAY

SOO SOO HAPPY

ANYWAYS PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

BE A FAN

!LOTS OF LOVE!

~PEACE TO ALL~ Sally

I WANT 20 VOTES ON THIS ONE please

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.8K 126 20
The fates had been cruel to her. Vicious by the hand they dealt her. Sentenced to a life of pain, she lived in the darkness forced upon her. When...
9.1K 172 20
Alice, a broken girl who has lost her last hope of ever being rescued by her mate. She has been living in a dungeon for 15 years. She lost family and...
9.6M 228K 47
He pushed me up against the wall and looked into my eyes. I knew he felt the same spark as I did, I'm his mate. And he was trouble. "Mine" he growled...
2K 94 14
She was different than all the others in her Pack. She was the only one she knew of her kind alive. No family, No friends. Will, she ever show her tr...