Life of the carpenters

By LorenaHermoso

Join Sabrina,Sara,and Shannon as they face life,drama,boys,and more drama. ~~~ This is my first book so I'm j... More

Authors note
Chapter 1:The three sisters
Chapter 2: the gang
Chapter 3: secrets
Chapter 4:More secrets
Chapter 5: The project
Authors note
Chapter 6: The truth
Chapter 7: Back to the gang
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 11

195 3 0
By LorenaHermoso

Sabrina's POV

Today I have to meet up with Bradley at the park and go to the recording studio. Nobody knows about the singing stuff. I decided to dress up normal. (Clothes are from the picture). I didn't even realize that Peyton left. 

~~~~~

"Hi Sabrina " Bradley said scaring me.

"What do you want" I didn't care about what he was going to say.

"I wanted to explain"

"Go ahead"

"Rowan threatened to do something to you if I didn't kiss her. I didn't want her hurting you so I took the fall. You have to believe me"

"You want me to believe you over my best friend in the whole entire world? Don't even try to turn me against my best friend"

"Fine,believe what you want. But don't expect for me to welcome you back with opened arms,once you realize I was right"I walked away and turned around. I didn't even realize the in n out. Could he be telling the truth. There is only one way to know. I have to ask Rowan.

Rowan's POV

I feel really bad for what I did to Sabrina. She deserves to know the truth. Knock knock. I answered the door and there stood Sabrina. 

"Hey Sabrina" She didn't say anything. I'm guessing Bradley told her.

"Bradley told you" 

"Yeah" She finally said something." All I want to know is, is it true what Bradley said"

"Yeah" She stood up and started walking towards the door.

"Sabrina,please let me explain"

"There is nothing to explain" Her eyes were tearing up." I lost my boyfriend because of you. And I thought you were my best friend. Obviously I was wrong. Goodbye Rowan" I couldn't even say anything because she was long gone. I lost my best friend. Knock knock. Who could it be now?

"Hey Rowan" Great,it was Taylor and Alyssa.

"I'm done with you guys. I don't need you anymore. Goodbye" I didn't need them.

"Fine,but you will regret it"

Sabrina's POV

I realized,there was no point in going to Bradley's. He said it himself. He won't welcome me back. Why didn't I believe him? I realized I was in front of my house. I ran straight to my room.

Shannon's POV

I was sitting on the couch with Sara. We heard the door open and in came Sabrina. She was crying. She didn't even know we were there. She ran up the stairs really fast. Me and Sara, exchanged glances. Obviously,something happened with Bradley and Rowan.

Sara's POV 

I felt really bad for Sabrina." We should go check it on her" I suggested. Shannon nodded in agreement and started running up the stairs.  

Sabrina's POV

"Sabrina open up" Sara screamed pounding on the door." Please open up,Sabrina" Shannon was also there." Why should I" I was barely able to get the words out. "Sabrina,let us in and explain " Sara said. I opened the door and let them in. They grabbed me in a big group hug. I told them what happened. By the time I was done I was balling. They hugged me again." Do you think I can have some time by myself" I just wanted to be by myself. "Sure,just call if you need anything" I nodded my head and pretended to fall asleep. Ring. Ring.

Rowan:Can you guys please meet me at the park in 5? I need to explain something.

Bradley:Sure but if it's another trick,you will be sorry.

Corey:Fine I guess.

Peyton:Sure.

Rowan:See you guys soon. 

I'm not going. I wouldn't go if it was my last hour in my whole life. I hate Rowan. Bradley hates me. Why didn't I believe him? That thought kept running through my brain.

Bradley's POV

Rowan wanted to meet up with us at park. Everybody answered except Sabrina. I'm pretty sure Rowan told her the truth. Why did I send Sabrina away? After she left I started crying and I never cry. I need to get Sabrina back.

~~~~~~ At the park

When I got there everyone, except for Sabrina, was there. I just wanted to get this over with.

"Explain " I said the minute I sat down.

"As you guys can tell,I have changed. I didn't want to change but I have been hanging out with Taylor and Alyssa. They have been telling me stuff to do or else they would hurt someone I care about. At first it was just dares,but then I started getting used to what I was told to do. After a while I was hurting my best friends I didn't even realize. I am really sorry. I doubt you guys are going to forgive me. I know Sabrina won't forgive me. I realized what I was doing, after me and her had a fight. I have lost my best friends. I know you won't forgive me but I'm gonna keep saying sorry"

"We forgive you. Other people can make people change and the person getting changed doesn't realize how it affects the ones the person cares about" I was surprised Corey was the first one to forgive her.

Rowan's POV

I know how hard it is going to be to get everyone to forgive me. I mean Sabrina didn't even come. Surprisingly Corey was the first to forgive me.

"Corey is right. I forgive you too"Peyton said. I know it is going to take some time to get Bradley to forgive me.

"Bradley,I'm sorry for what I did to you. I'm sorry for what I did to you and Sabrina's relationship" Bradley was still thinking about what to do.

"I guess I forgive you. It's always better to forgive and forget" I was extremely surprised." Rowan can I talk to you in private please" I nodded my head yes and Corey and Peyton started to walk away.

"What do I do to get Sabrina back. I told her I wouldn't welcome her back with opened arms once she figures out I was right"

"Text her and call her. If she ignores you,go to her house like old fashioned" I should listen to me more often when I'm helping others.

"Thanks Rowan "

"No problem. If I were you I would just go to her house now"

"Good idea" Then he was gone. 

Shannon's POV

Knock. Knock. When I opened the door I saw Bradley. A good sister wouldn't let him go up. But last time I checked I wasn't a good sister for Sabrina. 

Sara's POV

Shannon let Bradley go up to Sabrina's room. She will get in trouble by Sabrina.

Sabrina's POV

I was listening to music when "Little Do You Know" by Alex and Seirra. I was perfect song for me right now. I decided to sing along.

Bradley's POV

When I walked upstairs I heard music. Then I heard Sabrina singing. I was going to surprise her.

Sabrina's POV

Little do you know how I'm breaking while you fall asleep. Little do you know I'm still haunted by the memories. Little do you know I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece. Little do you know I need a little more time. Underneath it all, I'm held captive by the hole inside. I've been holding back to the fear that you might change your mind. I'm ready to forgive you, but forgetting is a harder fight. Little do you know I need a little more time.

Bradley's POV

I decided to come in at the boy part. When I started singing it sure suprised her.

Sabrina's POV

When it came to the boy solo Bradley walked in and started singing it.

I'll wait,I'll wait. I love you like you've never felt the pain,I'll wait. I promise you don't have to be afraid,I'll wait. This love is here and here to stay,so lay your head on me. Little do you know I know you're hurt while I'm sound asleep. Little do you know all my mistakes are slowly drowning me. Little do you know I'm trying to make it better piece by piece. Little do you know I, I'll love you till the sun dies. I was shocked,but I went along with it. (Both) I'll wait,just wait. I love you like I've never felt the pain,just wait. I love you like I've never been afraid,just wait. Our love is here and here to stay,so lay your head on me. I'll wait,I'll wait. I love you like you've never felt the pain,I'll wait. I promise you don't have to be afraid,I'll wait. This love is here and here to stay,so lay your head on me.'Cause little do you know I love you till the sun dies. We got closer to each other each time we sang. I'm still shocked. But I thought it was romantic. "Hey Sabrina " He said acting cool. "Hey Bradley" I said copying him.

"I'm sorry" We both said in sync.

"I should have believed you"I said before he could say anything.

"You should have came to the park" Great he is bringing that up." What Rowan said was important"

"Can we just not talk about that, please?"

"Fine,but we will talk tomorrow about it"

"Fine,why not"

"I'll see you tomorrow"

"See you tomorrow" He was about to walk out the door,but he turned around. He came up to me and kissed me. I kissed back. I could get used to this. "By the way,you have a beautiful voice" When he said that I felt guilty. But I want to keep my singing career a secret. Ring. Ring.

Get out of town tonight. Or else something bad will happen to your friends and family. I got extremely scared. I need to do this. I should start packing. I will leave once Shannon and Sara are fast asleep. I don't want anything to happen to my friends or family.

~~~~~

I decided to add in some pretty little liars. Who do you think the mysterious text is from? I'm sorry for not posting in a while. But I'm hoping this made up for it. I will probably write another one this weekend because I have a three day weekend. Have a good day/or not. Love ya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
37.7K 66 14
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
36.1K 2K 32
Come and join the family of Kim. See how the Kim family spends the day, including the cool Dada Jin, strict Appa Joon, calm yoongi, overactive hobi...