Moving Somewhere You Want Is...

By BieberKandler

Iowa is a very boring state. Right? Well Jessica thinks it's really boring state too, and one lucky day her p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7

Chapter 6

129 4 5
By BieberKandler

Chapter 6

I hope everyone likes the story so far! If you have a problem with it or something tell me, because I really want to know if it's a really good story! If you have any comments or suggestions feel free to tell me! Enjoy the story!

"My friends say I'm a fool to think that your're the one for me, I guess I'm just a sucker for love, cause hontestly the truth is that you know I'm never leaving, cause your my angel sent from above, cause baby you can do no wrong my money is yours, give you a little more because I love ya, love ya, with me girl is where you belong, just stay right here, I promise my dear I'll put nothing above ya, bove ya, love me, love me, say that you love me, fool me, fool me, oh how you do me, kiss me, kiss me say that you miss me, tell me what I wanna hear, tell me you love me, people try to tell me, but I still refuse to listen, cause they don't get to spend time with you, a minute with you is worth more than a thousand days without you love, oh your love, oh."

I woke up to singing "Love Me" in my head. I have no clue why though.

I grabbed my phone off my night- stand thing, that is next to my bed, and looked to see what time it is, it said it is 7:06 a.m.

I got out of bed, it was really quiet, and I figured I was the only one awake, well besides Jazmyn because she sleeps in my room, and is always with me most the time. I got in the shower real fast and took a quick shower.

I got out of the shower and brushed my teeth, blow-dried my hair, then put my clothes on, I wore a JB shirt, it was a purple JB shirt by the way, then I wore my denim American Eagle jeans with it, then I wore my purple flats. I then, straightened my hair. Last, but definetly not least I put on my ring Justin bought me. Now about this time its 7:31 a.m.

I grabbed my phone, and put it in my pocket, and then went downstairs to the kitchen.

I made myself a bowl of 'Cinnamon Toast Crunch'. It sounded like nobody was still awake after I got done eating my cereal, besides Jazmyn. Now it's 7:37a.m.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I got it out, and looked to see who it was, it was Justin.

*Texting Conversation (To Justin)*

Justin- Heyy, you awake yet?

Me- Yep, have been for awhile. Y? When did u get up?

Justin- Cool, just wondering, and I got up just like 10 minutes ago. Lol.

Me- Lol.

Justin- Ha. So when you going 2 b here for the party?

Me- Umm. Idk. Y? What time is it?

Justin- Umm. Idk like around 4 or 5 p.m.

Me- Well, probably not till 4 or 5 then. Lol.

Justin- Oh, ok then.

Me- Yah, so who all did you invite?

Justin- U, Heather, Cole, well all of your family can come, umm Christian, Catlin, JSmith, and his sis Willow, Ryan, Chaz, Selena G, and Usher.

Me- Cool! So have they all said they are coming?

Justin- Yepp! They sure have! I told them bout u, and they all r excited to meet you!

Me- Really? I'm sooo excited to meet them!!!!!

Justin- Lol. Really.

Me- Cool.

Justin- Ya, so what you going to do till u come to the party?

Me- Umm, idk y?

Justin- Just wondering.

Me- That's nice to know.

Justin- Ikr.

Me- Right, well I'm going to go, see ya later.

Justin- K. Bye.

*End Of Texting Conversation*

I put my bowl up in the dish-washer, and went to the living room.

I turned the Tv on, and put it on TMZ, just to see what rumors they got going on there.

Nothing was on there suprisingly, so I put the news on.

I checked to see how the weather was going to be today, it said nice and warm. So that's a good thing.

It's 7:53 a.m. right now.

Heather walked downstairs.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," she said.

"Wazzup with you getting up so early? You never get up this early." I asked.

"I don't know," Heather laughed.

"That's cool," I said.

Heather sat on the couch that is across from the one I'm sitting on.

Heather laughed,"I like your shirt," she said still giggling.

"Why thank you!" I smiled.

"Why your welcome!" she laughed.

"I like yours too!" I said looking at her red shirt that has 'Jaden Smith' on it.

"Thanks," she laughed.

"Oh yah! That reminds me! Do you want to go to Justin's pool party later?" I asked.

"Yah! Who all is going?" Heather asked curiously.

"Our family is invited, Christian and Caitlin Beadles, Jaden and Willow Smith, Selena Gomez, Ryan Butler, Chaz Somers, and Usher," I said.

"No way! Awesome! I'm definetly going!" Heather said jumping up and down.

"Yes way," I said.

"That's awesome," Heather said.

"Yup," I said.

Mom walked downstairs.

"How are you girls this morning?" Mom asked Heather and I, and went straight to the coffee pot like usual old people do.

"Good," we both said, as we went and sat at the bar.

"That's good," Mom said.

"Yah, so I was wondering something Mom," I said.

"Ok, what's on your mind?" Mom asked.

"Well, I was wondering if Heather, Cole, and I, even you and Dad if you want, go to Justin's pool party?" I asked crossing my fingers.

"Sure, what time is it?" Mom asked.

"Around four or five," I said.

"Yah, that's fine," Mom said.

"Yes!" Heather said out loud and put her fist in the air, and pulled it down.

Mom looked at her like she was crazy.

"Sorry," Heather said looking around.

Mom laughed.

"Ha," I said.

"Haha, I'm ready to go to this party now!" Heather said loudly.

"Heather, it's 8:20! You have eight or nine hours! So find a way to use them," I laughed.

"Good idea! I will just go to Justin's right now," she laughed.

"Wow," I laughed.

"So who all is going to this pool party?" Mom asked.

"Well, Justin of course, Jaden and Willow Smith, Christian and Caitlin Beadles, Justin's best friends from Canada Chaz Somers, and Ryan Butler, Selena Gomez, and Usher, is all I know of," I said.

"That's cool," Mom said.

"I know right," Heather said being a dork.

"Oh yea, umm Jessie, can I have Justin's number?" Heather asked.

"No, unless he gives me permission, and why do you need his number?" I asked.

"Umm, number one he is like the most famous teenage boy! And he's my friend, and I need to have his number so we can communicate!" Heather said.

"Umm ok maybe later," I said.

"Fine," she sighed.

"Where's Dad?" I asked Mom.

"He went for a job interview," Mom said.

"Oh cool, for what kind of job?" I asked.

"Some jewelry place," she said.

"That's awesome," I said.

"That's cool," Heather said.

"Yah, so don't you girls need swimming suits for Justin's swimming party?" Mom asked.

"Umm, well yah," Heather said.

"Ok, well did you girls bring them from our old home? Or what?" Mom asked.

"I didn't bring mine," I said.

"Oh ya, neither did I," Heather said.

"Well, why don't you girls go and shop for some," Mom said.

"Good idea!" Heather said.

"Wow Heather," I said.

Heather just gave me a mean look.

"Well shouldn't we take Cole if he's going to the party?" I asked.

"Yah, you girls probably should," Mom said. "But I don't know where he's at," she said.

"Probably either asleep, playing video games, or who knows," I said.

"Go check and see what's he is doing," Mom said.

"Alrighty," I said headed towards the stairs.

I went up the stairs, then went to Cole's room. Cole was asleep, so I decided to wake him up, because stores probably started opening at 9:00 a.m. or might already be open, I still don't know what time places and stores open up in Beverly Hills, and other California cities.

"Cole," I shook him.

He moved a little, and put his blanket over his head.

"Cole, wake up," I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because if you want to go to a pool party you should," I said.

"Who's is it?" he asked.

"Justin's," I said.

Cole jumped out of bed and said,"Alright, what time, I'm ready!" he smiled.

I laughed,"Not till 4 or 5, but we got to go shopping for you some swimming trunks, and Heather and I some swimming suits," I said.

"Oh ok, well as long as there is still a pool party," he laughed.

"Yup, well get ready and come downstairs so we can go, and no playing video games!" I said.

"Ok, maybe we can buy a few video games when we go shopping, since I will have to put up with you and Heather," he laughed.

"Well I was going to say yes, but since you said you have to put up with Heather and I, it just changes to a no," I said.

"Oh please, I will be good," he begged.

"Maybe, only if you get ready fast, and be good," I said.

"Ok thank you," he said, and headed straight to his bathroom to get ready.

I went back downstairs just to wait till Cole was done. It is now 8:45 a.m. I went and sat next to Heather who was sitting at the bar, and eating a bowl of cereal, and Mom was making more coffee, and eating toast.

"What is Cole doing?" Mom asked.

"He is getting ready," I said.

"Ok good," Mom said.

"Yup," I said.

"So do you know if you and Dad are coming to Justin's pool party?" Heather asked Mom.

"I am, but I don't know about Dad, he may come," Mom said.

"Cool. Are you coming to talk to Pattie some more?" Heather asked.

"Probably, and plus a lot of famous people are going to be there," Mom said.

Heather and I both laughed.

"So are you coming with Heather, Cole, and I when we go get our swimming suits, and Cole's swimming trunks?" I asked Mom.

"I don't know, probably not," she said.

"Ok," I said.

"Where's Cole?" Heather whined.

"Boo hoo, he gets ready faster than you," I said.

"Ha, by 6 seconds!" Heather said.

"Ha, ha, ha," I said.

It's now 8:55 a.m.

"Goodmorning everyone," Cole said as he came down the stairs.

"Goodmorning," everyone said.

"You ready to go?" Cole asked me.

"Yup, waiting on you," I smiled.

Cole laughed.

"Here is some money for you kids," Mom said, and handed me $100.

"Oh it's fine Mom, I have enough money in my purse for us to use," I said.

"No just keep it, and take your purse with you so that you can put the money in there," Mom said.

"Oh fine, and I was already planning on taking my purse," I said.

"Ok," Mom said.

"Oh yeah, is it alright if we go and walk around Beverly Hills and shop some, or atleast look, since we have awhile till Justin's party?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's fine," Mom said.

"Ok thanks. Let me go get my purse in my room," I said and went upstairs.

I went upstairs to my room and got my purse, then went downstairs.

"I can't wait till Justin's pool party," Cole said, as I came down the stairs.

"Me either," Heather said.

"You ready to go?" I asked Cole and Heather.

"Yup!" they both said.

"Alrighty, let's go, bye Mom," I said.

"Bye kids! Drive safe Jessie, and listen to your sister, Heather, and Cole," Mom said.

"Ok we will," Heather and Cole said.

"Bye," Mom said.

"Bye," all of us kids said, as we walked out to the garage.

I unlocked my Purple Range Rover, and Heather got in on the passengar side in the front, Cole got in on the passengar side in the back, and I drove. It's now 9:15 a.m. I drove down our super long driveway, then finally I got to the fence where our guards were and they let me out. Cole, Heather, and I waved. We drove down to the end of our street, then we headed out towards Beverly Hills shopping stores. It takes about 10 to 15 minutes to get there because were we live we are under huge security, which is reasonable because we live next to the most famous teenage boy, and before entering six streets before ours we have to be securitized to get in and out. So that explains how much security we are under. We finally got the sixth street so we could exit to go to the shopping stores. Cole, Heather, and I got out of my Range Rover then the security asked for my license, and I showed them to me then they knew it was me Jessie Klyser, so I was good to exit. Our guards are really nice. Like five minutes later we got to the shopping stores, I looked for like summery clothes stores, we found one real quick it was called 'Summer Dazzle'. I parked then we went inside.

"Hello, welcome to 'Summer Dazzle' is there anything I can help you with?" some lady asked as we walked in.

"Hey, my sister and I are looking for swimming suits, and my brother is looking for some swimming trunks. Do you happen to have any?" I asked.

"Yes we do, we just got a bunch in yesterday," she said.

"Awesome, where are they?" I asked.

"The swimming suits are right over here," the lady lead us over to. "And the swimming trunks are over there," she pointed across from the swimming suits.

"Ok thank you," I said.

"Anytime, if you have any other questions just ask for me, Jessy," she said pointing to her name tag.

"Ok, I can remember your name because my name is Jessie too, but just spelled differently," I smiled.

"Awesome, well have fun looking for swimming suits, and swim trunks," Jessy said and went back to the front door to greet other people.

"Can I go look at the swimming trunks over there?" Cole asked me.

"No, stay over here with us, then we can go look for you," I said.

"Ok," he said.

"They have many cute suits here," Heather said.

"Yes they do," I said.

I saw a purple bikini that has white polka-dots on it.

"Look at this," I said to Heather, and held it up, because she was on another side of a rack.

"That's really cute," she said.

"I'm going to go try it on, have Cole stay with you, and stay close to the rack you are looking at," I said.

"Ok," Heather said, and Cole went next to her.

I tried it on and it fit perfect. I came out of the dressing room.

"It fit perfect," I told Heather.

"Awesome," she said and held up a pink bikini that has white swirls on it.

"That's really cute," I said and walked next to her.

"Thank you. I'm going to go try it on," she said.

"Alright, Cole and I will wait outside the dressing room, and wait on you," I said.

"Ok," she said, as we walked toward the dressing room.

"So Cole, do you have in mind on what kind of swim trunks you want?" I asked him.

"No, I don't know," he said.

"Hmm, I'm sure you will find something," I said.

"Yah, I'm sure I will too," he said.

Heather came out of the dressing room.

"How did it fit?" I asked.

"Perfect," she said.

"Excellent, now let's go look for Cole some swimming trunks.

"Ok," she said.

We went over to the swimming trunks. Cole started looking.

It didn't take him very long to figure out what he wanted.

"I want these," Cole said and held up boy swimming trunks that are blue, and have Justin Bieber on them, on the front it has the picture of Justin, then on the back it says 'Justin' on one side then 'Bieber' on the other.

"Oh my gosh! Cole! Those are so cute! Excellent choice," I said.

"Cole, those are epic, everyone will love those," Heather said.

"I know right," Cole laughed.

We went to the front desk and checked out, our total was $60.

"I love your swimming trunks," Jessy said, because she was checking us out, and she gave us $10 off, because she loved Cole's swimming trunks so much, so our total was $50.

"Thank you," Cole laughed.

"So what are you guys doing? Going to a pool party? Or what?" Jessy asked.

"We are going to a friends pool party," Cole said.

"Cool, those are always fun," she said.

"Yup, they sure are," Cole said.

"Well, see ya later," I said to Jessy.

"Bye," she said.

Cole, Heather, and I went out to the car, and were thinking about where we are going to go next.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked Chapter 6! I know it wasn't much, but I haven't uploaded in a long time, and I needed to, so I thought I would give you guys something to read! =) If you have and suggestions or ideas comment, or Private Message me! I'm all up for ideas, or anything that you would have to say! Thank you so much! 

Continue Reading