Firecracker

By Macbeth-845

Apart, they were corrosive. Together, they were explosive. And somehow, they are forced to navigate the inbet... More

Synopsis ✔️
-Prolouge-✔️
-1- ✔️
-2-✔️
-3- ✔️
-4- ✔️
-5- ✔️
-6- ✔️
-7- ✔️
-8- ✔️
-9- ✔️
-11- ✔️
-12- ✔️
-13- ✔️
-14- ✔️
-15- ✔️
-16- ✔️
-17- ✔️
-18- ✔️
-19- ✔️
-20- ✔️
-21-✔️
-22-✔️
-23-✔️
A/N: Please Read✔️
24 ✔️
25 ✔️
-26-✔️
-27- ✔️
-28- ✔️
- Authors Note - ✔
-29- ✔️
-Epilouge- ✔️

-10- ✔️

5.2K 192 38
By Macbeth-845

Another update! Enjoy!
~Macbeth-845😜😝😛😘

-Michael-

"Stop worrying about me. I'll be fine" I pressed my lips against hers, my hands placed on her waist, slightly under her shirt. My thumbs traced circles on the skin of her hips, and I felt her roll her tounge against mine, causing me to groan loudly. I didn't want to pull away. This felt too good to let go of.

"You sure?" she whispered against my lips, her hands looping around my neck lazily.

"Positive, firecracker"

Pulling away from her addictive lips, I slung my arms fully around her waist and kept her in my embrace.

"Please don't do anything stupid"

"When have I ever?" I smirked jokingly, a grin spreading across my face after acouple of seconds after.

I lifted one of my hands to tuck a strand of her brown locks behind her ear, lingering my hand on her jawline.

"Do you really think that it's safe for me to answer that?" she chuckled lightly, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Whatever. I gotta get going. I promised I'd be there" I told her, pressing my lips to hers once again before letting go.

"Are you coming back to my place or going home to yours? Or are you gunna drink?" Miley asked, walking me to her front door. She opened it and I stepped outside, turning around and leaning against the doorframe.

"I think I'll probably be drinking. If not, then I'll be back at yours. Don't wait up for me though, okay?" I told her, and she nodded her head.

"Alright then. And as I've said, don't do something stupid, stupid"

"I love you too, Miley" I drawled out. Miley kissed me one last time before closing her front door and I walked to my car that had been parked in her driveway.

Driving out, I looked at the time. 8:55pm. Almost 9.

I was heading out to my friend Calum's house party. Miley didn't want to go, but I already promised that I would show up at the party. It was to start at 8:30, so I would be showing up relatively at a good time.

I glanced down at my attire as I pulled up into the packed driveway, seeing the party already in full swing, and people filing in and out of the house. I was wearing a black and white baseball tee with the word 'Idiot' written on it in a spray painted sort of red font. It was paired with my black skinny jeans and black vans. My usual form of clothes.

I ran a hand through my blonde hair, thoughts of me dyeing it sometime were clouding my mind, but I pushed them aside and got out of my car.

I made my way inside, pushing past people whom I vaguely recognized, and I got to the kitchen, spotting Calum and walking over to him.

"Mikey! There you are! You showed up" he gave me a pat on the back and passed me a beer.

I took a sip from it and looked at him, "You say that as if you doubted me showing up" I gave him a lopsided grin in return.

"That's because you rarely show up. Always preoccupied with your girlfriend" he rolled his eyes, and I felt myself jump to defend Miley.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I usually come to parties"

"And when you do, you stick to Miley like glue" he drawled, taking a shot and then pouring himself another round.

"Because I'm making sure that the dicks that usually show up don't come after my girl" I jumped to defend me now.

"Where is that hot little brunette of yours anyways?" he asked. I took another sip from my beer and rolled my eyes.

"That 'hot little brunette' just so happens to be my girlfriend. And she didn't come. She wanted to stay home" I explained. He nodded his head thoughtfully, most likely thinking of Miley at the moment. Probably her wearing a tight top and really short shorts, stuff that she usually felt comfortable wearing when she went to parties.

She always knew how to effortlessly look undeniably attractive.

And I was seriously wishing that Calum wasn't thinking about her at all.

About half an hour into the party and I was already starting to feel slightly buzzed, the alcohol starting to make it's appearence.

"11 o'clock, red head" Calum piped up after awhile more, breaking me from my thoughts of getting myself another drink. He nudged his head in the direction he was gesturing in and I turned my head to look.

A red head, about the same height as Miley, strolled into the room, walking over to the kitchen counter opposite of us. She wore a v-neck crop top that could be mistaken as a bra, and a skirt so short that it could be mistaken as underwear. She wore 4 inch heels that made her almost my height and she wore bright red lipstick that made her lips stand out the most.

Calum lowly whistled at the sight of her, but I didn't really see the appeal.

"She's definetly someone who I want to get to know more thoroughly" he trained his eyes on her as she turned around to reach for something on a high shelf, her skirt riding up and her ass becoming slightly more exposed.

I turned my head immediatly away from her, looking down at my beer.

"Think she'd be ditzy enough to blow, hand, or sleep with me?" Calum asked, his eyes still focused on her, but I only looked at him.

"Depends. She definetly looks like a slut, but I don't think she'd go for you" I told him honestly. His eyes snapped back to mine.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing!" I raised my hands in surrender before placing my half drunken beer on the counter.

"You know what? I'm going to prove you wrong" he assured me, placing down his own cup. I gave him a smirk as I watched him walk over to the red head.

Calum wasn't bad looking, I guess.

He had jet black hair that wasn't too long but wasn't too short either. He was relatively my height with roughly the same build as me. He was a soccer player, so he had a slightly better physic then I did.

I glanced over my shoulder to see him all but striking out with the red head. Little red looked bored as f*ck while she was talking to Calum, and Calum looked like he was trying way to hard.

I turned away and listened to the thumping base of the music as I picked my beer back up and downed the rest of it.

"F*cking whore" I placed my now empty bottle back on the counter and chuckled as Calum stood beside me once again.

"So how'd it go?" my voice was light and teasing.

"Says she only dates blondes" he rolled his eyes, and they filled with disgust for the girl.

"Oh really?" I smirked, finding this entirely amusing.

"She started off by teasing me and then she dropped the bomb that I wasn't her type and that she's into blondes. And then she started talking about you"

My eyes widened, "She asked about me?"

Calum rolled his eyes again, "Unfourtunatly"

"What did she say? What did she ask about?" for some strange reason, I felt myself being compelled to ask about the red headed girl.

"She asked if you were single and willing to meet upstairs in one of the bedrooms" he scoffed, pouring himself a large cup full of vodka.

"Well what did you tell her?"

Calum gave me a wierd look, "I told her that you have a girlfriend" he spoke in a 'duh' tone, as if it should've been the most obvious thing in the world.

"Right, right. What did she say after that?"

"That her name is Tori and she'll be upstairs if you want to reconsider. Slut" he muttered the last part to himself, but I found myself intrigued.

"Should I go?" I asked Calum, and the response I got was a wack to the side of my head.

"What the f*ck did you do that for?" I groaned, rubbing the side of my head.

"Miley"

"What about her?"

"Have you forgotten that you're dating her?"

"What's your point?"

"You can't sleep with Tori if you have a girlfriend. That's called cheating, you asshole"

My mind was slightly fuzzy, and I hit my palm to the side of my head acouple of times in an attempt to clear it.

"Right, right. I knew that"

"Listen Michael. You're one of my closest friends. And so is Miley. I consider her a little sister to me. So if you f*ck up, I will personally punch the shit out of you"

"Don't worry Calum. I love her. I couldn't do that to her. I don't think I'm even capable of hurting her like that"

As the night progressed on, I found myself drinking a little more, feeling myself go almost completly into the deep end. I knew my hangover would be extremely massive the next day, but I was having so much fun at the moment that I couldn't care less.

"I was hoping that I would run into you tonight" I turned around at the voice that had been adressed to me, seeing Tori standing infront of me.

"Hi" I spoke simply, politly.

"Wanna go somewhere a little more private?" she asked me, twirling a strand of hair between her fingers.

"I have a girlfriend" I found myself saying. I mentally applauded myself for getting the words out.

Tori's face held disgust immediatly, but just as quick as it flashed across her face, it was gone. She played with a silver band ring that was placed on her left pinkie.

"It wouldn't be a crime if we were just talking, now would it?" she purred, quirking and eyebrow up at me. I shrugged my shoulders and shook my head.

"No, I guess not"

"Great" with that, she grabbed my hand and shoved past people to get to the stairs of the house, and she pulled me up them and led me to a room.

Once we were in there, the music became a background noise, the thumping slightly muffled and the place being alot quieter to talk. I stood awkwardly in the middle of the room and I watched as Tori shut the door, locking it as well.

My eyebrows furrowed, "Why did you lock the door?"

"Just incase a couple who want to have sex are trying to find a room. Wouldn't want them barging in on us now would we?" she smirked, walking past me and over to an empty desk in one corner of the room.

"Here," she picked up two drinks that were placed on the desk and walked back over to me, handing me a bright red colored one as she kept the orange one for herself, "Drink this"

"What is it?" I took the glass from her and peered down at the drink, sniffing it slightly. It smelt of watermelon and alcohol.

"It's a drink that I whipped up for you. Watermelon flavour. I made myself a mango flavoured one" she told me, taking a sip from her glass and watching me skeptically look at mine.

"What's in it?" I asked her.

"Just the usual stuff, vodka mixed with watermelon lemonade and a zest of white powder" she shrugged her shoulders. My eyebrows frurrowed together.

"White powder? Like a drug?"

"No silly! As in sugar" Tori giggled, setting down her glass as she awaited for me to drink the one she had given me.

"I think I should go and call my girlfriend. It's pretty late and I told her I would call" I wanted an excuse to get out of the room. Something was off, and I was drunk. I didn't want to make any mistakes that I would regret.

"No, no. Stay" she stepped in front of me, her hands placed onto my chest. Her cheeks flushed red at the contact and her hands moved to feel me up but I backed away.

"I really need to call her" I told Tori, but she still didn't move.

"Just 5 minutes? I wanted to impress you. I mean I made you a drink and you haven't even touched it" a pout was on her lips and I looked back down at the drink in my hands.

One drink wouldn't hurt anyone, right?

"Alright then. Okay" I shrugged my shoulders and took a gulp of the drink, downing it instantly. My tastebuds flared.

"F*ck! That's some zest. How much sweetener did you add to this thing?" I asked as Tori took the empty glass from me and placed it on the desk with her own.

She didn't answer me, just watched me as I stood there infront of her. And then all of a sudden, I felt myself getting hot.

"Is it me, or is it getting really really hot in here?" I fanned myself with the top part of my shirt, not finding it helpful and taking it fully off of myself.

"That's what I'm talking about" Tori seemed to smirk.

"What did you do to me?" I panted, wiping the sweat from my forehead and collapsing down on the bed in an exhausted heap.

"I didn't do much. All I did was get you a drink" I could hear her voice but my eyes were closed, my arms spread out as I tried to cool myself down.

Feeling something on me, I opened my eyes to see Tori straddling my waist, and she took her shirt off to reveal a red lace bra, and I couldn't stop myself from staring at her chest.

Miley's were bigger.

Miley.

"Get off of me" I spoke weakly, the fatigue getting to me.

"Shhhh. Don't talk. It kills the vibe" she leaned down and pressed her lips against mine, and I couldn't find the strength to pull away.

"I have a girlfriend you physco b*tch" I sneered at her. She got off of me and unbuckled my belt, undoing the zipper and pulling down my skinny jeans.

"What.... what are you doing?"

"Just getting you a little more comfortable. Nice boxers, by the way" she sent me a wink as she disgarded my jeans. I was wearing plain black boxers.

I closed my eyes.

"What the f*ck" I muttered. And suddenly, my eyes opened.

But when I looked at Tori, I didn't see a red headed girl with blonde roots and a devious smile.

I saw Miley.

Brown haired, fair skinned, beautiful blue eyed Miley.

And I was getting horny as f*ck.

"Miley?" I asked, suddenly finding strength in my body and bringing my hands up to sit on her waist.

"Let's have a little fun" she giggled, biting her lower lip.

So that's just what we did.

*

*

*

"Holy shit" I groaned, clutching my head. The pounding felt like an army of elephants stampeding inside my head and it was killing me.

I looked around after slowly opening my eyes, and I realized that I wasn't in my own room. I wasn't in Miley's either.

I heard the bedroom door open and I turned my head to the side, seeing someone walking over to me with a glass in their hand.

"Morning sleeping beauty" the person giggled, now being identified as a female.

"What time is it?" I groaned, rubbing my eyes and slowly sitting up.

"Almost 11am"

"Where am I?" I asked opening my eyes to see the girl standing infront of me.

"You're in one of Calum's guestrooms" she answered simply, holding out the glass of water and an advil for me.

I didn't take the glass and pill.

Instead, I looked up at the girl. She was wearing my 'Idiot' t-shirt and had her red hair pulled up into a high pony tail.

"What happened last night? Who are you?"  I asked, completely confused.

She smirked at me, "How much did you have to drink? It's me, Tori"

"I don't know a Tori" I looked down at what I was wearing.

Only my boxers.

I looked around the room.

Tori's slutty attire was on the floor, there were two empty glasses on the desk in the far corner of the room, and a used condom near the foot of the bed, beside a small trash can.

A used condom.

Condom.

Used.

And then everything clicked.

"What the f*ck did you put in my dink last night?" I stood up, swaying slightly while searching around the room for my skinny jeans as Tori set the water and pill on the side table. But she didn't answer me.

"Did we he sex last night?" I asked her, turning to face her once I had my skinny jeans on.

Tori's lips twisted into a thoughtful smile, "We didn't"

"Thank f*ck for that" I breathed out, relieved beyond belief.

Tori's smile grew, "We didn't have sex, Michael, we made love"

"Holy shit" I cursed aloud, looking around the room for my socks and vans.

"What's wrong?" she asked, becoming worried.

"I don't love you Tori. I barely even know who you are. We didn't even 'make love' or whatever shit you just said. We had sex"

"Call it whatever you want. It doesn't change the fact that it still happened" she spoke defensively.

"I know that. And I regret ever coming to this stupid party in the first place"

"So now that you got what you wanted from me, you're just going to scamper back to your girlfriend now?" she clenched her fists and I felt my face pale.

"Holy mother f*cking shit," I muttered, "F*ck, f*ck, f*ck! Miley's going to kill me" I ran both my hands through my hair and tugged at the roots, realizing that this was a far bigger problem then I initially thought it would be.

"I have a solution to help you with your problem" Tori spoke up, and I turned my attention to her.

"What is it?"

"Leave her for me"

"But I don't f*cking like you!" I said exasperated and I dropped my hands to my sides.

"Last night was a mistake. And I regret it with everything in me. You f*cking drugged my drink, I barely even know who you are, and now my girlfriend who has been nothing but loving and loyal to me is going to leave me. I can't have her leave me" I panicked. Miley is going to hate me for this. I can't lose her. I just can't.

She's going to leave me. She's going to hate me. She's never going to love me again.

Oh f*ck no, this can't be happening.

"You can leave her for me Michael. I can give you whatever you need-"

"The only thing that I need is Miley. And you're not her" My heart was beating fast. Faster than it ever has.

"I can give you everything!"

"Miley's my everything!" I yelled back at her, my words coming out like venom at Tori. I felt like I was about to cry. And maybe I was; The only thing I was thinking about was what Miley was going to do when I told her. Or if she finds out.

I can't tell her.

She can't find out.

She can never know.

"You just f*cked up my whole life!"

"Because I love you!"

"We only met last night! I barely have any clue who the f*ck you are!"

Tori stayed silent, looking like she wanted to protest against my statement.

"You know me more than you think you do" she spoke calmly, and I shook my head.

"Just stay the f*ck away from me" I snapped at her, and I turned around and headed for the bedroom door.

"Wait! Michael!" she called, coming after me.

"Don't come near me"

"What about you're shirt?"

"Burn it!" I yelled over my shoulder, walking around the passed out people and slamming the front door behind me when I got out.

*

*

*

"Hello?"

"Are you home?"

"Nice to hear from you too"

"I'm serious firecracker, are you home?"

"No I'm at the book store getting a book. I just left actually"

"Can I come?"

"To the store? Since when do you read?"

"No smartass, to your house"

"I was just joking. Chill"

"Miley," I sighed, closing my eyes and rubbing my forehead, "Please"

"You're always welcome to come over, you don't have to ask. What's wrong?" she asked, her voice holding just a small hint of worry.

"Nothing's wrong. I just miss you"

"You are so clingy," she giggled, and I felt myself smiling at the sound of it, "I just got home by the way" and as if on cue, I heard the muffled sound of a door closing.

"See you soon"

"Alright"

"Wait!" I quickly stopped her from hanging up.

"What?" she asked.

"I love you"

"I love you" she said back, making a watery smile come to my face.

I was gunna lose it all.

*

*

*

I knocked on her bedroom window and smiled as she opened it up.

"Are you trying to keep me locked out or something?"  I joked, climbing inside and shutting the window behind me.

"Why would you think that?" she slyly sent me a wink over her shoulder as she went to put down her book on her desk before coming back over to me, where I enveloped her in a tight hug. I breathed in her fresh smell of vanilla and strawberries as I buried my face into the crook of her neck.

I need her. I need her more than I need oxygen. She's my everything and I f*cked it up. So bad. So so bad.

"Are you crying?" she pulled her head away from me but I didn't let her leave my arms, afraid that this might be the last time I hold her. The last time I'll hold her like this.

"No, of course not"

She wiped the obvious traitorous tears that had rolled down my cheeks and I could see the worry cloud her eyes.

I hate those moments when you can't talk because you're about to cry.

"Michael-"

"I'm fine. I'm perfect. I-I just..-I love you" I didn't want to talk. Not now, not ever. I just wanted her to hold me like she always has.

"Are you sure you're alright Mikey?" she asked me, but I didn't want to answer her, afraid that everything would spill out and that I'd tell her the truth. And that she'd leave me. That she'd leave me forever.

But it ended up happening anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
2M 78.7K 49
Unlike everyone else, Ellie Anderson thought she had it easy in high school. Except for the first year. It sucks for everyone. But her reason was tot...
1.4M 21.3K 30
Maddy was only thirteen when her father sent her to a boarding school in London. Now seventeen, she's back to her old life, or so she thought. Her Da...
2.6K 81 23
- HIGHSCHOOL AU - Yellow moves to a new town, in a new region, which meant one thing. A new school. Yellow never had too many friends at her past sch...