Bizzare

By AishaLdn

Violet had always been different, and she knew this. Some would say she's funny. Others would say she's vic... More

Bizzare
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25

22

2.2K 143 64
By AishaLdn

"Fuck off, Rico." I mumbled as I folded my arms and sunk deeper into the living room seat.

"Ric, you've pissed her off." Elena rolled her eyes at him.

"What? I didn't do anything wrong." Rico said defensively.

"You called her by her government ting without her permission, still." Ethan replied, chuckling a little.

Mmm. His laugh.

"Because I called her by her name? Are you man joking?" Said a shocked Rico.

"It took Ethan some time to be able to call me Violet, Y'know. I don't even know you Rico."

"It's been almost a month since we met."

"What's your point?" I snapped back.

"Don't worry about her Rico. She's moving young." Kemi added, nudging me.

I rolled my eyes at both Kemi and Rico, leaning against Ethan as he slung his arm over me.

It had been a month and some change since I cut off Zell, he'd still try to message me every once in a while until I finally blocked his number.

I peeled Ethan's arm off of me and followed Elena, Kemi, Marian and Celine into Elena's room.

"So what's up with you guys? We haven't done a young girls link up since Keem decked Zell." Marian chimed as we all sat down in our chosen positions.

"A Levels is what's up." I groaned, dragging a hand down my face.

"Truss. I hardly see any of you, and we go to the same effing college." Said Kemi.

"When I tell you the library has become my second home." Elena added.

"How does our group chat manage to stay lively 24/7 please?" Celine laughed to herself.

"More time, it's you that's just talking loads." Kemi replied, shooting daggers at her with her eyes.

"Shit then." Celine muttered under her breath.

"Lena, how's you and Asher?" Marian asked.

"Guys, I definitely felt it in my braim." She shot back, trying to calm herself down.

"YOU HAD SEX?" I screamed, Kemi covering my mouth before I could scream some more.

"Nah, just scream it from our balcony, Vi." Elena rolled her eyes at me.

"Tell us everything please!" I cried.

"Well, it was last week Friday and he was helping me decide what to do for mine and Ethan's birthday-"

"Then y'all just said fuck the plans come lemme tek weh yuh virginity." Celine sang, cutting Elena off.

"Cee, allow it man. She's telling the tale of how she got deflowered." Marian nudged her.

"As I was saying, we started kissing somehow and then he..." She stopped momentarily and closed her eyes.

"He what?" Kemi asked as we all hung onto her last words.

"He went down on me." She squealed.

"As in downtown?" I gasped.

"As in downtown to VaginaVille." She squealed again.

"OH MY DAYS!" We all shouted in unison.

"After that, I was like yep. You can have it all. Take me. All of me."

"You defo have to marry him now, I hope you know that." Celine advised.

"Why? Because I have him my virginity?" Asked Elena.

"No bitch, because you marinated his face." Kemi told her.

"Only like 25% of black boys in the whole of the U.K. are bowcats y'know, Lena."

"Where did you get those stats from, Ria? ONS?" I joked.

"In all seriousness, Asher has to be a keeper. Let me ask you one thing though," Kemi said.

"Ask away." Replied Elena

"I want you answer truthfully, yeah?"

"Of course girl."

"Did you scrim?"

"I'm pretty sure Jesus could hear me." She answered with a small smile.

"YEEEESSSSSS GO DEH GYAL." Said Marian, sticking her tongue out.

**

The girls decided to leave at around 8 o'clock, and Elena had gone with them so she could make her way to Asher's house. Probably to receive dick down part two. Rico and the rest of the boys started getting ready to leave, and I said my goodbyes to them all, apart from Rico.

"Seriously?" He grumbled.

"Petty is my middle name, Rico."

"Rico isn't my name." He winked.

"It's not?"

"It's not." He replied.

"But when we first met, you said it was just Rico."

"Niggas lie every day, b."

I heard Ethan's deep laughter from behind me and nearly jumped out my skin.

"Ric, stop fucking with her. Otherwise I'll just drop your full government to her y'know."

"Ah word, you'll snake me like that Eman?" Rico chuckled.

"Go home man." Ethan smiled.

"Calm, I'll check you later." Rico bellowed, quickly spudding Ethan before singing,
"Bye, Violet."

I scowled and he laughed right in my face, my right fist was ready to connect his cheek, but Ethan quickly put my arm behind my back. Rico laughed again before closing the door, making his way to wherever he lived.

"You can't just be one banging mandem, V." Ethan chuckled as he made a u-turn back into the living room.

"He deserves it to be honest." I said from behind him.

"For calling you by your name?"

"Did he ask my permission?"

"Are you crazy? If you're still doing this in uni, it'll get so long for you." He answered.

"Don't try and be wise and all knowing."

"So what's Rico's real name anyway?" I asked once he sat down.

"Why do you want to know, Vi?"

"Cause when I first met him, he said it was just Rico. Like Rico Suave." I answered, mimicking the way Rico spoke in his deep baritone.
Ethan erupted into laughter, his laugh was cute. I'm glad I caused th-

"Rah, you fully did Frederico's voice. I'm done." He laughed some more, and it faltered when he saw the look on my face.

"Ah shit." He muttered, running a hand through his curls.

"His name is Frederico? AWWWWWWWWWWWW-"

"Shut up. Let's do some work." Ethan said, taking some books out of his North Face bag. I scowled at him, rolling my eyes at him as I leaned back on my arms a little.

"I don't want to."

"Why didn't you go with Kemi and them then?"

"I dunno."

"You're such a child." He sighed, packing up the books he'd brought out back into the bag.

I watched as he did so. Well, I watched him. His face, his body. Ethan was an enigma. I didn't know much about him, or rather, I didn't know much about his past; apart from Elena told me. Ethan never spoke his past, he hardly ever spoke about himself, he just listened and gave very good advice. I decided to take today as an opportunity to get to know Ethan better. I mean, I already know the basics, but I want to know more.

"Ethan." I said after some time. 

"Yeah b?" He replied, looking up from his MacBook.

"Are you sexually active?"

"What?" He laughed.

"Like are you active? Do you have sex regularly? Do you like to engage in coitus and procreat-"

"I know what you mean," he laughed some more, closing down the lid of his laptop and placing it on the table before him.

"I'm just wondering what prompted this question."

"I dunno," I shrugged.

"I think it's because everyone else is proper on joints. I'm here just skrrrrrrring by. Being as innocent as can be." I added after some deep thought.

Marian was active way before I even knew what dick was, the original badders, she was the one you'd go to if you needed to tips on what to do and how to do it. Celine became active when her glo up began, which like me, was in year 10; but year 11 was when she eventually felt it all the way in her braim. Kemi had always been a bit vulnerable, and lost her way a bit towards the end of year 9, during that time, she got pressured into having sex by the group of girls she chilled with; but she hadn't seen peen ever since. And now Elena had too, Ethan is really laid back, but I think he'd kill Asher if he knew. Then I remembered Ashley.

She was like me in everything, we were the terrible threesome alongside Celine, because of our very bad temper. Since Mo's party, we hadn't actually spoken, but she was actively speaking to the rest of the girls. This was something that had been hurting me for a while, as I don't recall offending her in any way, shape or form; and this is a girl I would speak to almost everyday. I had been so preoccupied with coursework from Graphics, going to interviews for work experience to put on my personal statement for when we go into our second year of A Levels, and dealing with Zell, that I hadn't had the time to check up on her, and that needs a lot of time. When I did eventually have time on my hands, I had tried calling her several times to reach out to her, but she either let my call ring out, or busy it. I eventually dropped her a message, explaining that when she's ready to talk, I'm always there; to which I received no reply to, however she was active on social media, and still speaks to Elena, Celine, Marian and Kemi as normal, which cut me very deeply. I cared because she's like a sister to me, we were all sisters to each other, and to be aired by her like my name is Seraphina is very shocking to say the least. But I can't keep chasing after her to talk to me and to make ends meet over a situation I have no knowledge about. There's only a number of times I can get aired, and my mother definitely didn't raise a mug. The main question that kept going off in my head was: What did I even do? If she's really beefing me, then she's definitely doing herself, she's not doing me. And I don't have the headspace to be at war with a sister over imaginary issues. Sorry, that's definitely not me

"You think you're innocent?" He snorted, quickly bringing me back to reality.

"Are you mad? Of course I am."

"Sexually, yes you are. In terms of everything else, no you really aren't."

"I could be lying to you, you know. I could make the uckers so bad, have your eyes rolling back and that."

"I'm gonna stop you right there, cause you're blatantly not. Don't sell yourself dreams, V."

"What do you mean? How would you even know what I'm about?" I asked, standing up so I could make my way to the kitchen to get a drink.

"Because I was the person who taught you how to lipse. That was cute." He smirked up at me as he took a seat by the kitchen island.

"Oh yeah. Prick." I muttered underneath my breath.

"Aw, you embarrassed, V?" He cooed, standing up to engulf me in a big bear hug.

"Shut up." I muffled in his chest, pushing him away from me.

"Can't lie, your lips look like they taste good right now." He murmured as his gaze lowered to my lips.

He dropped back on to his seat, pulling me down with him as he hoisted me on to his lap, so that I was straddling him. I felt my stomach dip all the way into the deep depths of hell as he did so, my arms stuck to my side due to how quickly we ended up here.

"V, relax." He smiled softly, tilting my head up so he could I could look him in those hypnotising, deep green eyes.

"I am." I replied defensively.

"You're very tense." He added, bouncing me up and down on his legs. I laughed a bit and he smiled back, exposing his dimples.

"Lemme kiss you real quick." He demanded. I pushed my head back a bit, you what mate?

"No man."

"Are you sure?" He asked in a low authoritative tone, pulling closer into him so he could place his soft pink lips on my jaw.

"Yes." I answered, my breath hitching in my throat a bit as he placed another kiss behind my ear.

"It doesn't seem like you are." He called back in that same low tone, sending shivers down my spine.

"I-I am." I stuttered as he gently sucked on my neck, making me gasp when he blew on it, nibbling at it softly before continuing to suck.

"What about now?" He asked in between some more kisses down to my collar bone.
I opened my mouth to get some words out, but they couldn't form; my eyes were half closed as I let out the smallest moan.

"I'll take that as yes." I could feel his cheeky smirk on my skin, and within a split second his lips were on mine, slowly kissing me. He lifted me as his warm tongue entered my mouth, placing me back down on the kitchen island.

He bit on my bottom lip as the kiss ended, pulling on it softly between hid index finger and thumb.

"You've got a sly drop lip, you know." He commented, smiling at how flustered I was. A whole swarm of butterflies were raging around my stomach and my legs were weak, once again, I couldn't form a smart reply to hit him back with.

Ethan had shut me up, real good.

I settled on slapping him on his shoulder, clearing my throat so my voice would return and swinging my legs so the feelings would return in them.

He laughed when I slapped him and didn't even bother to retaliate.

"You didn't hit me back."

"Yeah, I don't hit girls unless we're play fighting. And you clearly don't have enough energy to do that." He winked.

"What makes you say that? You already know I bad up mandem."

"I'm not hitting you back, Violet." He chuckled.

"You're such a pussy." I replied, rolling my eyes at him.

"Well, you are what you eat I swear?" He stated more than questioned.

My stomach dipped once again, and the thing that lived in between my thighs tingled. I literally felt my womb burst into flames.

Ethan had answered my initial question, yes; he was definitely active.
Ethan had also answered the questions that had been floating around my head that I never admitted to anyone, not even myself.
Do I want Ethan? Yes; I definitely do.

-

I've come out of hiding once again, swear down I'm back with another update.
If I say I'm gonna start updating as regularly as I used to again, I'd be selling you man dreams, lemme not lie to you, but I'll surely try to. But to celebrate my uni offers coming back and moreeeeeee, I dropped this likkle cheeky chapter 😭
Ethan? That you yeah? Caaaaaalmmmmmmm, we love that. Major key, bless up.

Vote
Comment
💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 916 71
" Olivia, I liked you from the moment you hiccuped your way into my life. It's funny really but it's the truth. I also wasted a lot of time and this...
547 112 11
"Betrayed by love"
1.3K 224 21
"It is really funny and high key relatable." - GowriNandanag (Completed/editing) **** This book is about all the weird things teachers do and ask us...
69 1 1
Death. Destruction. Heartache. That is what Violet's life has become, a never ending vortex of pain. People she loves move in and out of her life, an...