Bane

By sweetchoclate9

How far can an Alpha go far his mate? Anna is an innocent, beautiful seventeen year werewolf waiting for he... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
EPILOGUE
The Steamy Chapter-1
Author's Note (A/N)

Chapter-16

95.9K 2.5K 373
By sweetchoclate9

Chapter-16

-Happy Birthday

Anna's POV

My mouth is wide open and I am sure my eyes are too. I stared at him in utter shock as I heard his answer. None?! I mean.... Really none?!

"Why are you looking shocked?", he asked in his normal no emotion voice. He put my chin up, but my eyes are still wide. Why am I shocked?! May be because of the fact that you are an Alpha and still celibate, I thought.

"Why wouldn't I be shocked? I mean.... You really never had sex?", I asked him to get an answer clearly.

"No", was his simple answer.

"But.... I thought....", I trailed off, not knowing what to say. This is really a shock to me. He is twenty five years old and still didn't have sex.

"You thought what?", he asked and I looked up at him and closed my eyes before taking a deep breathe. Then suddenly I heard a low growl from him. "You don't want me? Because I-", I cut him off before he can complete the sentence.

"No! It's not that. I mean.... I am happy to know that.... That you are totally mine. I just thought that, since you are an Alpha, you might have so many flings before I came", I said ashamedly looking down. He put his fingers under my chin and made me look at him in his eyes. Tingles spread all over my face by his touch. I bit my lip under his intense gaze.

"Yes. I am an Alpha. I know most of them have flings, but I am not them. You want to know why I didn't?", he asked as his lips are mere inches away from mine.

"Why?", I whispered against his lips.

"Because I respect my mate. I respect the other half of my soul. My wolf and I will never do it to our mate, knowing that she is out there for me, knowing that it may hurt her when she will come to know about me behaving like that. I don't intend on hurting her and my mother would not feel proud if I behave like that", he replied and for some unknown reason, my eyes shed with happy tears.

I hugged him instantly, feeling happy and blessed for having such a mate. I am really blessed.

I love him, my wolf purred in happiness. He hugged me back. I am so lucky to have him. I can't explain the happiness I am feeling. It's not because he is a celibate, but because of the respect and the position he gave me in his heart and life.

"Thank you so much Bane. Thank you and your mother will be so proud of you". He held my thighs and wrapped them around his waist.

"No need to say thank you my Sweet. I just did what a mate should do". His words brought a warmth to my heart. In this moment, I know I can trust him with my body and soul and in every way possible. After a while, I pulled away and looked at him.

"So, am I your first kiss?", I asked smiling.

"Of course", he replied with the same no emotion voice, yet it still sounded sexy.

I want to hear him speak cockily and dirtily, my wolf said in my head and I blushed, before ignoring her. But it didn't go unnoticed by him.

"I will", he said to me and put a hand on the back of my head before pulling me to him as he whispered in my ear. "One day", he completed and my eyes widened in shock as he answered me back to what my wolf said. Oh no! I left my mind link open. I quickly closed it.

Open it! I want to ask him what other dirty things he can do to us, my wolf said and I blushed harder. Why do I have to get the most horniest wolf of all? He noticed the blush on my cheeks.

"You should leave your mind link open. I can hear to all the things that your wolf is saying to you. I want to know what she is saying that is making you blush so hard", he said and I put my head into his neck blushing.

"Stop it", I muttered feeling shy. I lifted my head lightly and found him smile which soon disappeared and it is his biggest smile off all the smiles of his, which is only a normal smile for other people. God, did he look beautiful while smiling!

He looked back at me with a small confused expression as I stared at him with a smile on my face. "What?", he asked.

"You should smile more often. You look beautiful when you smile", I said while looking at his beautiful face. He is an epitome of hot and sexiness. If men can be beautiful, then he is the top of all.

He didn't say anything, but only just stared at me. I put my hand on left cheek and ran my thumb over his lips. His face is so close to mine. My legs are still around his waist and I can feel him getting hard. He leaned down and our lips grazed over each others. I can feel his warm breathe. Just as our lips were about to meet, I heard a familiar female voice.

"Anna dear!". I looked up and found my mother. He had a huge smile on my face which soon disappeared once she saw in the position we both are. "Oh, I am sorry. I will just wait down for you both", she said quickly before going away. I slid down Bane's body slowly and put my hands on his shoulders.

I just stared at him as he sighed and took my hand before turning us both to the door to walk out. Just as we were about to walk out. I stopped and turned to him. I looked into his eyes, before standing on my tip toes and pulled him down by putting my hand around his head.

"Just so you know, you are my first kiss too", I whispered before smiling and pushing him away lightly to run down stairs in shy with a grin on my face. Just before I can enter living room, I left sparks exploding my wrist as I am turned around to look into the warm sea green eyes.

"That's good. Because if anyone dare touched you, I would have killed him myself", he said and his lips met mine in passion. I moaned as he darted his tongue into my mouth and was about to kiss me deeply when I heard my brother's voice.

"Where is my pretty sister?!". His happy voice broke us apart and I heard Bane curse. "Oh shit", I heard my brother say as he saw us and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey brother", I said happily before running to him and hugging him.

"Okay. That's enough", I heard my mates sexy voice as he pulled me to him and put his hand around my waist.

"Happy birthday Baby girl", my mother shouted and I grinned at her before hugging her as I released myself from Bane.

"Thank you so much mother. I am so happy to have you here. I missed you so much and yes.... Before you get angry, I am sorry for not calling this whole week", I said all in one breathe.

"It's okay. But don't do it again", she warned and my brother was about to hug me again when suddenly Bane stood between us.

Bane please, that's my brother! I said through mind link and he sighed before moving away. Mike, my brother, came and hugged me again.

"Happy eighteenth birthday sister", he said grinning and I grinned back.

"Thank you". We pulled away and Jane entered the room.

"The breakfast is ready. Come on guys", she said before going to the dining table. My brother put a hand around my shoulder and was about to pull me with him with my mother on my other side, but a hand stopped me.

"You guys go. I want to have a small word with her", Bane said and my mother smiled at him before going to the dining room with my brother who nodded at Bane. Once they disappeared, I turned back to him.

"What is it?", I asked him curiously.

"Today is your birthday?", he asked.

"Yes", I replied. He just stood there, thinking about something. I put my hand on his shoulder and tried to shake him. He came out of his trance and looked at me. His eyes turned to dark green.

"Happy birthday my Sweet", his voice became double, showing that both him and his wolf are in control and he pulled me to him by my waist before leaning down and kissing my forehead. I lifted my head up and found him looking at me. Soon he put on his no emotion facade. "Let's go. They must be waiting for us", he said as he still put his hand around my waist and pulled me with him to the dining room.

We entered the dining room and found my mother and Mike sitting near the table. Bane pulled out a chair for me before sitting beside me. Jane is serving food.

"So, at what time the ceremony will start?", my mother asked Bane. He looked up at her from his plate.

"It's will start at seven in the evening. Then there will be a party", he replied before turning back to his food. Mike just glared at Bane and I gave him a don't-glare look, which he just ignored.

"Food is so delicious Jane", mom complimented. I smiled at them.

"Thank you", Jane said smiling before going back into the kitchen.

I looked back at Bane and found him not eating. He just stared ahead like he is thinking something. He is mind linking. I put my hand on his under the table. He looked at me with a serious expression.

"Is everything okay?", I asked worriedly. He gave a small nod before answering.

"Everything is okay. Don't bother. I have some pack business to attend. Don't go out. Excuse me", he said getting up and kissing my cheek before leaving. I stared at his shirtless back. I can easily tell that everything is not okay.

"Anna dear, do you want to see the presents that me and your brother brought for you?", my mom asked excitedly.

"Of course", I replied with fake smile as my mind is still wrapped up about Bane.

"You should definitely see what I brought for you! It's so cool", Mike said and I smiled at him.

"I will love whatever you bring for me bro", I said as I pulled my mind back here.

Soon we are chatting and laughing. The breakfast is over and my brother went to his room which Jane showed him and me and mom started climbing the stairs to go to her room.

"So, how is it going with Bane?", she asked wiggling her eye brows teasingly. I blushed.

"Good", I said casually, although my face is saying otherwise. It's going great! Awesome! He is a mate that every girl will want! I thought to myself. "You were right mom. He just need someone. I will never give up on him. Also you know.... I don't need to change him, because he is not a monster that everyone says. He is far from a monster. I love him the way he is", I said smiling, but then I realized something.

I love him! I am in love with Bane! I am in love with my mate!

"I am in love with him", I whispered to myself.

"Oh baby! I am so happy for you!", mom said hugging me as we reached her room. I hugged her back before pulling away. Her eyes are filled with happiness.

"Did you decided what to wear to night dear?", she asked.

"I am still confused about it", I told her.

"Then I will help you. Tonight is going to be perfect!", she said excitedly as we both walked to mine and Bane's room. But her last statement doesn't settle right with me. Just in time my inner voice said.

Tonight is going to be anything but perfect.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

How is it? Like it? Tell me what you think. What do you think about Bane?

Please VOTE and COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 13.1K 34
As much as Alaska Whittecur wanted to deny it, she couldn't stay away from him. An invisible force she didn't understand was pulling her towards him...
200K 5.1K 64
One Alpha, One Omega Quite the wrong mate yet it seems so right. There just no telling what can go down when an Alpha gets and Omega as a mate. Grac...
167K 4.4K 26
A girl named Emma has gone through a lot of problems. One day she is given a chance, to start a new and fresh life with her father. Emma won't pull a...
597K 23K 40
Rely only on yourself. This is the rule Ren, an eighteen-year-old werewolf, lives by. Since the early age of ten she has only one goal on her mind;...