The Broken Girl

By emm_alee

Skyler Jackson a girl who was abused growing up with her father. Her mom died at birth and her older brother... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2(Skyler)
Chapter 3(Tyler)
Chapter 4(Jackson)
Chapter 5 (Braydon)
Chapter 7(Kailey)
Chapter 8(Esteban)
Chapter 9(Jake)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12(Sky's bike)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19(Austin)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(Shawn)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not an update
Chapter 29(Lizzie)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31(Zach)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
New Book
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
Sequel??

Chapter 6(Jahyla & the gang)

7.4K 144 7
By emm_alee

Skylers POV

Braydon came over to me to comfort me knowing why i was crying. Soon Braydon whispered in my ear making me smile.

"Its ok baby girl. He is gone now i won't ever let anyone hurt u like that ever again." I hugged him as tight as i can and let him go. 

"I have to tell them its for the best" I said back to Braydon. 

"Ok its ur decision."  Braydon told me, I nodded my head telling him i was ready.

"The whole reason I moved here was because when i was born my mom passed away and my dad blamed it on me. Braydon helped me grow throughout life and tried to protect me whenever my dad came home drunk, which was basically every day. When Braydon went to college my dad took advantage of me and abused me.  I did whatever i could to stop him but i couldn't. One day i got a call saying he got in an accident.  Braydon got full custody over me and i moved here. These scars were either from what i did to myself or what my dad did to me. Braydon always knew but couldn't do anything about it. He has the scars a well but not as bad as mine." I explained the whole story to them which only took about 10 minutes which i was happy about.

" Dad always had some friends over which also took advantage of me. They are still out there but they don't know i moved in with Braydon. My dad had about 20 friends new ones each time but there were only 20 of them that he brought more then once. " I started remembering the torture and pain i went threw with them. There was only 5 that were the worst. 

"What happens if they find u?" Jahyla asked.

"There is a possibility that u guys won't see me again. And if u do then... then"

"Then she would most likely be in comma and really badly bruised." Braydon finished of for me. I nodded my head in agreement. I looked at the boys and they all looked pissed from what happened to me.

"Ok enough of me and my scars lets go to the beach." I suggested. Jahyla smiled and nodded. I linked my arm with Jahyla and laughed. We walked to my car and drove off with the boys close behind us.

 "Hey don't u wonder what the boys are talking about?" I asked Jahyla curiously.

"Yea i do. It would be funny if they were talking about us."

"Yea it would be." I agreed laughing.

Tyler's POV

"Aye guys are u ok?" Braydon asked us as we sat in Braydon's car following the girls.

"Yea its just that Esteban had a little sister that we all loved, and she was abused by her father and he took advantage of her. She took enough of it and committed suicide. She left a note for Tyler and Esteban. Tyler never opened it, he too scared of what it id going to say." Jackson explained.

"And whenever someone talks about being abused and taking advantage of it gets us all mad." I spat out.

"Wait Jackson y do u get mad?" Braydon asked.

"Tyler was in happy at the time and when she died it was one of the reasons he became a 'bad boy'. It made me happy to see him happy. So it gets me mad as well." Jackson told Braydon. Braydon nodded his head in understandment.

"Change the subject" I said not wanting to talk about this anymore.

"Please" Esteban said his voice cracked. I pat his back not wanting him to cry.

"Ok so who likes my sister?" Braydon said eyeing me suspiciously. Wait what how did he know?!?!?! Its obvious Tyler. Oh shut up don't u have anything better to do? No not really. Oh great now im talking to myself . I'm crazy. U said it not me. Before i could reply someone was snapping their fingers in my face and to find out it was Esteban and Jackson.

"Dude u spaced out" Esteban said chuckling.

"I can see that u idiot" I said slapping him on the back of his head.

"Ow what did i do?!" He said slapping me in the back of my head.

"U know what u did!!" I said slapping him back. And from there we just started play fighting. 

"Aye will u guys cut it out. Ur acting like 8 year olds."Braydon said. Jackson started chuckling and that earned him a slap in the head from me. 

" OK i deserved that." He said rubbing the back of his head.

"Can u guys promise me something?" Braydon asked us.

" Yeah what's up?" Jackson said back. 

"Promise me u guys will watch Sky and Jay Jay. No matter what." He said looking at jackson then at me and Esteban through the mirror.

"Yea no problem." I said back

"Yea since Ty has a crush on Sky and Jack has a crush on Jay Jay."Esteban mumbled a little too loud for everyone to hear. Braydon started cracking up while me and Jackson looked at him as if we were about to kill him.

" dude ur in love with my sister?" Braydon asked.

"N-no" I stuttered.

"U so are!! Don't worry i won't tell her or kill u. She never been in a relationship. She is too scared they will leave her or abuse her like he did to her." He said spitting out 'he' with venom.

"Thank you." I said.

"and Jackson take care of my baby cousin." Esteban said to Jackson. He nodded his head.

"What about u Braydon? Whose the girl in ur life." We asked him. He shrugged thinking and then his face lit up.

"I think we are going to find her in the beach i invited her to come." He said with a smile on his face.

 "Does Skyler know about her?" I asked.

"No" was all he said.

****30 Minutes later****

" Why did u decide to come to the best beach in Florida?" I asked Skyler who had a smile on her pretty face.

"Cause i did and i noticed that it wasn't that packed so its either here or u can go back in the car and wait for us. Which one u choose?" Skyler said.

"Fine I'll stay here." I said

"Good now come on what are we waiting for!!" She squealed in excitement.

I laughed at her childness and started walking but stopped when i felt someone jump on my back and saw it was Skyler.

"What are you doing?" Me and Jackson said at the same time. I looked over at him to see Jahyla on his back. 

"I want a piggy back ride Ty Ty!!" She exclaimed. I sighed in defeat and carried her to wherever she wanted me to. I put Skyler down and she took her bottom off as i took my top off revealing my 6-pack. I caught Skyler staring and a couple other girls. I looked at the other girls and they bit their lip trying to make me come to them. I looked at Skyler still finding her staring at me and when she sees me she looks down as red rises up her and to her cheeks.

"Don't feel bad Cherry! Here get on my back." I told her.

"Are u sure?" She asked me unsure if she should.

"Yeah now come on" She jumped on my back and i walked over to the others that were in the water. I was happy she came here.

"Tyler fall backwards!!"Skyler said.

"Why Cherry?" I asked her.

"Dude u better do it she is not gonna get off unless u fall backwards." Braydon told me. So with that said i fell backwards into the water. I came back up from the water without a laughing Skyler on my back. She came back up from the water and threw her hair back and out of her face.  And that is how our day basically went, staying in the water, laughing, not giving a care in the world for what is going on. This is the world i wanna live in just. 

A:N- hey guys i'm really excited that this book came out successful i really hope u guys like it and know what Tyler meant by 'Her'.  please leave any comments u have about the book and tell me if u think Tyler is gonna win over her heart or if something bad is gonna happen before he has the chance to explain to her how he feels. 

Anyways thanks for reading my book and i'll post chapter 7 as fast as i can.

PEACE ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.8K 17
Okay so this is the second book in a series so read the first book because if you don't somethings will be confusing. school is in and Reese will be...
131K 5.7K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
4M 86.8K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
570K 12.5K 28
Hannah Jacobs was the feistiest kid in town and always got into arguments with the bad boy next door. Most kids were scared of him, but not Hannah. S...