SHAMELESS ▹ TEEN WOLF

由 stilesluv

❛ okay, since the chances of us dying are high, should I bring my bat or my shovel? ❜ ... 更多

[summary and note]
I. DEAD BODY HUNTING WITH TWO IDIOTS
III. TWO AWKWARDLY DANCING TEENS
IV. I'VE GOT 99 WEREWOLF PROBLEMS
V. NEAR HEART ATTACKS
VI. VISIT TO THE MORGUE

II. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL BITES

6.7K 265 170
由 stilesluv

     Maya stood in front of Beacon Hills High School, next to her two best friends, Scott and Stiles. Her and Stiles were both facing Scott as they waited for him to show them his injury. According to the rushed text she received at 3:00 a.m, he had been bitten in the forest the other night when they had gotten separated. 

     "Okay, let's see this thing," Stiles ordered Scott eagerly. Scott did as told and lifted the front of his shirt mid-way to reveal a bandage that had a speck of blood soaking through. 

     Stiles leaned back in surprise until he straightened up again. He pulled his hand out of his pocket and tried to touch the covered up injury but Scott flinched away. 

     "Whoa," Scott said defensively, pulling his shirt down. He looked at both Maya and Stiles and knew they wanted to know what had done this to him. "It was too dark to see anything, but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf."

     "You better get checked out for rabies," Maya commented, pulling her backpack farther up her shoulder as the trio made there way to the front doors of the school. 

     "A wolf bit you?" Stiles clarified, his eyebrows raised in question. 

     "Uh-huh," Scott responded. 

     Stiles shook his head. "Uh-uh, not a chance."

     "I heard a wolf howling," Scott tried to justify. 

     Stiles shrugged his shoulders as he shook his head again. "No you didn't."

     "What do you mean no I didn't? How do you know what I heard?" Scott asked, clearly confused with Stiles' antics. 

     "Scotty boy, let me put this simply. California doesn't have wolves. Not for, like, 60 years," Maya told the boy. The three of them stopped walking as Stiles and Maya turned to face Scott again. 

     "Really?" Scott asked dumbly. 

     "No, I'm kidding, Beacon Hills is infested with wolves," Maya replied sarcastically. She rolled her eyes when Scott seemed to have believed her. 

     "She's kidding, there are no wolves in California," Stiles clarified for the shaggy haired boy. 

     "Alright, well, if you guys don't believe me about the wolf then you're definitely not going to believe me about when I tell you...I found the body," Scott slowly told them, for dramatic effect of course. 

     Stiles seemed to have almost peed his pants as he bounced back in excitement. "Dude, are you kidding me?"

     Scott shook his head. "No, I wish. I'm going to have nightmares for a month."

     Maya smiled in surprise that something awesome was finally happening. "God that's awesome."

     "I mean this is seriously going to be the best thing that's happened to this town since," Stiles abruptly moved his eyes' gaze from Scott to Lydia Martin, who just so happened to be walking by. "Since the birth of Lydia Martin. Hey Lydia, you look...like you're going to ignore me."

     Lydia Martin had gorgeous strawberry blonde hair and was at the top of the school, academically and socially. Though, she pretended to act dumb, Maya saw through her little facade. Maya did hate to admit it though but she was a little jealous of the girl. Not just because she seemed to be what Stiles talked about half the time, but also because everyone seemed to just naturally like her, even if she was a little bitchy sometimes. Though she wouldn't mind if Stiles toned down the amount of times he mentioned her in a day. 

     Stiles shook his head in annoyance and turned to Scott once again. "You're the cause of this y'know?"

     Scott nodded his head in fake agreement. "Uh-huh."

     "Dragging me down to your nerd depths," Stiles continued on. 

     "Hold on, I thought those were your nerd depths...my bad," Maya joked, causing Stiles to fake laugh before pushing her lightly. 

  ▹

     The three had successfully made it through the front doors of the school without collapsing into a puddle of tears and had made their way to their first class, English. As soon as they entered the room and moped about  Mr. Curtis, they plopped themselves down into a desk. Maya had seated herself in front of Stiles and next to Scott, making Scott and Stiles diagonal from each other. 

     As everyone settled in the teacher had sorted out a few papers on his desk before turning to the white board to write a few things on it.

     "As you all know, there indeed was a body found in the woods last night," Mr. Curtis started, writing down the words 'Kafka's Metamorphosis' on the board. At the mention of the dead body Scott turned himself toward Stiles who had smirked and winked at Scott. "And I am sure your eager little minds are coming up with various macabre scenarios as to what happened. But I am here to tell you that the police have a suspect in custody, which means you can give your undivided attention to the syllabus, which is on your desk outlining this semester."

     After Mr. Curtis finished speaking Maya grabbed the piece of paper on her desk and leaned her elbow back on Stiles' desk. As she read over the syllabus she let out a large yawn and wished she was back in her warm, cozy bed. Okay, she had to admit, she was a little bit sleep deprived. And a little bit means more like she got about an hour of sleep. 

     After a few minutes, the door to the classroom opened, revealing the principle walking in with a tall, brown haired girl. Everyone's eyes shot up and looked at the girl, everyone not really caring other than one person, Scott McCall, who had looked up at the girl with a small smile, clearly trying to take in her beauty. 

     "Class, this is our new student Allison Argent, do your best to make her feel welcome," The principle told the class. Allison smiled shyly as her eyes searched for a free desk. The principle gave her a warm smile before walking out of the room. 

     Maya watched the girl as she made her way to the back, and sat behind Scott. Allison noticed Maya and smiled at her, Maya returning the favor awkwardly as she continued to watch Scott's next actions. As soon as she saw the look on Scott's face she knew for sure he was already practically in love. Well, that's kind of an over exaggeration, but in Scott's mind that seemed pretty plausible. 

     As soon as Allison had sat down, Scott turned around, reaching a pen out to her. For a second Allison look confused, but she quickly smiled at the boy as she accepted the pen. "Thanks."

     Scott smiled at her sweetly, slowly turning back to the front of the class when Mr. Curtis began to speak. 

     "We'll be beginning Kafka's Metamorphosis on page 133."

     The bell had rung obnoxiously as Maya groaned, making her way towards Scott and Stiles, both of them leaning up against their lockers. Scott had a distant look on his face as he watched Allison talking to the oh-so-glorious Lydia Martin across the hall. 

     Maya wasn't going to lie, she hadn't even talked to Allison and she already seemed nice. But, once Lydia Martin talks to you with a smile on her face, you're automatically off limits to everyone else who wants to claim you as a best friend. 

     "Okay, seriously, can someone tell me how new girl 'Allison Argent' is here all of what seems to be five minutes and is already hanging out with Lydia, her group of barbie dolls, and Jackass," Maya complained. She stared in a displeasing manner at Allison smiling at whatever Lydia and Jackson were talking about to her. It might have just been the lack of sleep putting her in a bitter mood, but all Maya knew was that she was quite annoyed. 

     "Because she's hot," Stiles let out as if he was holding in a breath. Maya quirked an eyebrow up as she turned again to the trio across the hall from them. "Beautiful people herd together."

     Maya nearly gagged as she saw Jackson and Lydia basically make out in front of Allison. Now, now, it's not that Maya hated Lydia or anything, but she did hate Jackson Whittemore. She quite frequently nicknamed him as 'Jackass' obviously due to his jackass ways. He was just one of those douchey guys everyone else seems to love but you just hate. 

     Maya glanced at Scott to see him still lovingly looking at Allison. The girl rolled her eyes and turned to Stiles, who seemed to be just about to say something to her. 

     "You coming to the lacrosse practice to watch me and Scott?" Stiles asked Maya. 

     "Do I have a choice?" Maya asked. 

     Stiles faked thinking about it and shook his head. "Nope."

     Maya rolled her eyes. "Well, I'm sure I'll enjoy watching you two sit on the bench in deep despair while Coach laughs at you two."

     Stiles grumbled out a few words Maya couldn't quite make out before he grabbed both Scott and Maya's arms and dragged them in the direction of the boy's locker room.

     "But if you play, I'll have no one to talk to on the bench," Stiles complained, as him, Scott, and Maya tried to run to the lacrosse field. 

     "Aw, come on Stilinski, I'll sit on the bench with you," Maya offered. 

     Stiles thought about it for a second. "Didn't Coach 'forbid' you to sit on the bench again."

     Maya shrugged. "It's whatever. I'll just try to come up with an excuse."

     Maya then turned to Scott. "I came here to be bored out of my mind, why all of a sudden are you trying to put a little interest in my life by playing?"

     "I can't spend my life sitting on the sidelines. This season I make first line. And you should be happy, you finally get to watch one of us actually play lacrosse."

     "Well that's where you're wrong, Scott. I come here to make fun of you two for being too lame at the sport to actually play, not to watch you play and supposedly do 'well'," Maya explained to the boy. But the more she thought about it, this might be even more interesting to watch Scott fail miserably.

     Somewhere during Maya's little speech Scott started staring up in the bleachers to see Allison and Lydia sit down. He had smiled at Allison who had returned it sweetly, both of them continuing to stare at each other. Though Scott was soon pulled out of his blissful paradise by Coach Finstock himself. 

     "McCall!" He yelled, throwing different equipment in Scott's direction, causing him to drop the stuff he was previously holding. "You're in goal!"

     Maya and Stiles turned away as Coach talked to Scott. They made their way to the bench to sit down.

     "Let's go! Let's go!" Coach Finstock yelled out, trying to get all the boys on the team energized. He then turned himself to the bench and pointed at Maya. "Gallagher! You aren't on my team! Get off my bench!"

     "Just keeping the bench warm Coach!" Maya hollered back. Coach waved his hand in annoyance and turned back to the lacrosse practice. Maya and Stiles fist bumped as Maya exclaimed in a sing-song voice, "Nailed it."

     As the whistle blew out, Scott had weirdly grabbed at his head and was shaking around. Maya scrunched her eyebrows up in question and her and Stiles shared a look. The first guy had sent the ball flying. And with Scott not paying attention, it had hit him square in the face, though the cage of his helmet blocked it. He went crashing down as everyone laughed at him. 

     But after that, it was like he was possessed by a professional demon lacrosse player. With every ball he had caught in the net of his stick, Stiles and Maya erupted into cheers, both of them extremely confused but happy for their friend. 

     "What the hell got into him?" Maya questioned. 

     Stiles shook his head with a smile on his face. "He's actually making it to first line."

     Then, the dreaded moment came. Jackson Whittemore had stepped up to the front of the line to take his shot. as Jackson started running forwards everyone's heads followed in awe. Maya didn't know if Jackson was going to throw the ball so hard Scott would die, or if Scott was going to actually catch it and cause Jackson to die. 

     But Maya guessed it was time for Jackson to die because as Jackson jumped up and swung the stick behind his head and then forward, the ball flying through the air towards Scott, Maya knew he was going to catch it. And boy was she right because Scott swooped his stick up and caught the ball. 

     Both Stiles and Maya jumped up, arms in the air and cheers coming out loudly through their mouths. Stiles swung his arms around, nearly hitting Maya in the face once, as Maya jumped in the air slightly with a little kick. 

     "That's my friend!" Stiles yelled out proudly. 

     Then, with loads of smugness, Scott twisted around and flicked his stick, sending the ball flying, landing right in front of the other team's Coach. 

     Maya, Scott, and Stiles were venturing through the woods to try and find Scott's inhaler (the one he had dropped the other night) and the other half of the body that Scott says he had found. 

     "I don't know what it was. It was like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball," Scott told Stiles and Maya, talking about the lacrosse tryout. The three of them jumped through a puddle of water filled with sticks and leaves. "And that's not the only weird thing. I can hear stuff I shouldn't be able to hear, smell things."

     "Smell things? Like what?" Stiles asked with a little breathy laugh and a smirk. 

     "Like the mint mojito gum in your pocket and the caramel in Maya's," Scott told them. 

     Both Stiles and Maya continued to object that they didn't have those things in their pocket until they reached in and found them. Maya brought her hand out of her pocket and plopped the caramel in her mouth. 

     Stiles looked at Scott in question. "So all this started with a bite?"

     "What if it's like an infection? My body's flooding with adrenaline before I go into shock or something," Scott said. 

     Stiles thought for a second and smirked at the back of Scott's head. "You know what? I think I've actually heard of this. It's a specific kind of infection."

     Maya turned her head to him in confusion. He mouthed 'Just go with it'.

     Then, Scott turned to Stiles. "Are you serious?"

     "Yup. Yeah, I think it's called lycanthropy," Stiles told him. Maya instantly caught on and tried to stifle a laugh. 

     "What is that? Is it bad?" Scott asked, voice filled with worry. 

     Maya then nodded her head. "Oh yeah, it's the worst, but it only happens once a month. Like a period. So it's much worse when girls have it."

     "Once a month?" Scott question. 

     "Yup, on the night of the full moon," Stiles answered. Then, Stiles and Maya both put their hands up as if they were claws and fake howled. Scott groaned and pushed Stiles. 

     "Hey, you were the one who heard a wolf howling," Maya told him. 

     "Well there could be something seriously wrong with me, guys!" 

     "I know, you're a werewolf!" Stiles joked, faking a growl. "Okay, obviously I'm kidding! But, if you see me in shop class trying to melt all the silver I can find it's because Friday is the full moon."

     "Ok, but why does Scott get to be a werewolf? I want to be a wizard. Maybe if I get bitten by something I'll turn into one!" Maya thought out loud. 

     Scott stopped the two and looked down at the ground. "I could've sworn this was it. I saw the body and the deer came running. This is where I dropped my inhaler."

     Scott squatted down and shuffled the leaves a bit. Stiles put a hand on his hip. "Maybe the killer moved the body."

     "If they did I hope they left my inhaler, those things are like eighty bucks," Scott said. 

     "You waste eighty bucks on that stupid thing? I could totally go for an extra eighty bucks for groceries," Maya said, chuckling to herself as she turned her head to the side. But as soon as her eyes landed on the scene next to her she quickly stopped laughing and nudged Stiles who looked up. 

     There was an older man, maybe in his twenties, standing across form them, a stone cold look on his face and his body clad in a leather jacket, jeans, and a plain black tee. 

     Stiles' face dropped instantly and then nudged for Scott to get up. Scott stood up and stared at the man in disbelief. The grumpy looking man started walking toward the trio as Maya and Stiles tried to look anywhere else but at him. Scott, though, felt a need to make eye contact for some reason. 

     "What are you doing here?" The man asked scruffily. "This is private property."

     "Uh, sorry man, we didn't know," Stiles spoke up. 

     "Yeah, we were just looking for something, but..." Scott continued. 

     "But we can go now," Maya finished, and as soon as she did, the man reached into his pocket and flung something out of it toward Scott. 

     The three of them all looked down at Scott's hand to see his inhaler. Then, the man walked away, leaving the three of them left in shock and confusion. 

     "Alright, come on guys, I gotta get to work," Scott said, starting to turn around. 

     "Guys, that was Derek Hale," Stiles enthusiastically said. "You remember, right, he's only like a few years older than us."

     "Remember what?" Scott asked dumbly. 

     "Wait, Hale, his family died in a fire like 10 years ago, right?" Maya asked, nodding her head. 

     Scott shrugged his shoulders. "Huh, wonder what he's doing back."

     And with that, the three of them made it out of the forest, where they all went separate ways. 

     Maya clambered through the front door of her house and slipped her shoes off. In the living room Fiona sat in a chair in front of a standing Kevin and Veronica, her two neighbors a.k.a Fiona's best friends. Debbie and Carl both sat on different chairs in the room as Lip started coming down the stairs. And then there was the shirtless guy sitting on the couch that Kevin and Veronica were standing behind

     "You're late Maya, where've you been?" Fiona asked, a smile on her face. 

     "Sorry, I was just doing homework at Stiles' house," Maya replied. Before she started up the stairs she quickly turned back to the couch. "Who's the dude on our couch?"

     "I'm Steve!" The guys called out. 

     "Maya!" Maya answered, waving, even though he couldn't see her. 

     Just as she was about to pass Lip on the stairs, he leaned down to whisper in her ear. "I'm pretty sure Ian's gay."

     "What?"

     "Don't bring it up though," Lip said, leaping down the stairs and crashing down onto the last vacant chair. 

     Maya made it to her room and fell back onto the bottom bunk of the bunk bed. She let out a big sigh and closed her eyes. "Jesus my life is crazy."

[ Finally! I updated something! I've been in a real writing slump lately, but I'm going to try and get back on track. I hope you liked the chapter, let me know what you thought. 

Vote, follow, comment, have a good night/day! ]

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

144K 3.7K 85
I can't control the overflow Emotions rolling like a stone My fantasies play hide and seek I got a crush it's crushing me It's crushing me I got a cr...
448K 17.5K 25
"I've always found you kind of heartless." "What's the point of having a heart if it doesn't even work?" ● ● ● With Derek turning teens left and righ...
770K 15.1K 47
❝You don't care about getting hurt. But you know how I feel? I'll be devastated. And if you die, I will literally go out of my freakin' mind.❞ Scott...
696 30 8
【Book Two ---- Season Two】 In a world where everything is falling apart in secrecy, Thaís faces the fact that the truth comes out one way or another...