All Boys Have Cooties (ON HOL...

By Molly_me12

Jane Trevors was the tomboy of her town. In kindergarden she was the first one to climb up to the top of the... More

All Boys Have Cooties
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Happy holidays
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
COMING SOON! *Help needed*

On hold

45.9K 1K 385
By Molly_me12

Hey guys
Just a quick update... ABHC is on hold for the time being. I'm so sorry guys... It's just that I don't have the time to continue posting and writing right now. And I apologize if I let you down but don't worry I'll be back soon!

I love every single one of you ❤️

Also please don't send me hate mail or threaten me or anyone that is related to me or my book because this is really hard for me and I really don't want other people to feel the same way. Thanks.

Love,
Molly ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 59.6K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
237K 4.8K 36
Jolie Watson was used to being invisible at her huge high school in New York City, but when her parents split up and her Mom moved them back to her t...
82.2K 1.2K 5
(Publishing 4/2. Leaving Wattpad 3/7) EXCERPT ONLY Being in love with your best friend is complicated. Being in love with him after your parents get...
1M 47.2K 36
**A Wattpad Featured Story** Madison Carlisle isn't just popular, she's the one girls want to be and the guys want to be with. But what's a girl to d...