Riddles

By YuzuTree

Random riddles for fun. More

Info Page
Words & Keys
Words & Keys Answer
Name the Team
Holy Grail Trials
Holy Grail Trials Answer
Seasons' Compass
Seasons' Compass Answer
Fake Jewel?
Fake Jewel? Answer
Myth Mathematics
Myth Mathamatics Answer
It's A...
It's A... Answer
Birthday Sign
Birthday Sign Answer
Element Code
Element Code Answer
Who's the Cutter?
Who's The Cutter? Answer
Money in Rods
Money in Rods Answer
What am I?
What Am I? Answer
Fake or Non
Fake or Non Answer
Mystery Code
Mystery Letter Answer
Family Title
Family Title Answer
Fraternal Twins
Fraternal Twins Answer

Name the Team Answer

39 3 1
By YuzuTree

Answer: 2008 Summer Olympics Basketball Team

Why:
The house numbers are the exact same numbers of their basketball tees.
• [4]Boozer, Carlos: Carlos' first name is in Monte Carlo, Monaco.
• [5] Kidd, Jason: Jason first name is the same as the one from Jason and the Argonauts. He traveled al the way to Georgia for the Golden Fleece.
• [6] James, LeBron: LeBron's first name means African American: King. In Timbuktu, Mali, there was an African King named Musa I of Mali.
• [7] Williams, Deron: Take out 2 r's, 3 i's, 1 o, 1 d, 1 e, 1 j & 1 a out of Rio de Janeiro. You are left with r, o, d, e & n. Arrange those letters and you get Deron.
• [8] Redd, Michael: Rome, Italy is home to a sculpture by the name Michelangelo. A shorten version of his name is Micheal.
• [9] Wade, Dwyane: Chicago, Illinois is where Dwyane was born.
• [10] Bryant, Kobe: In Japan, you pronounce the city Kobe like (K-oh-beh). In English, you would pronounce it as (K-oh-bee).
• [11] Howard, Dwight: Atlanta, Georgia is where Dwight was born.
• [12] Bosh, Chris: Bournemouth is home to a Christian band called BOSH. If take out -tian from Christian you get Chris. Chris Bosh.
• [13] Paul, Chris: Concessio, Italy is home to a former pope, Pope Paul VI. Popes are known as father of the Catholic Church. The church teaches the true form of Jesus Christ. Take Jesus' last name Christ, -t and you get Chris. Add Paul from the pope's name and you get Chris Paul.
• [14] Prince, Tayshaun: In London, Prince Harry was born there. Take Prince and relate it to basketball, you get Tayshaun Prince.
• [15] Anthony, Carmelo: The city Carmelo is the same spelling as Carmelo's first name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 199K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
24M 833K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" โฆ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
260K 11.6K 44
When Americans turn 20, they become immortal- if they can afford it. Ilana is ready for her birthday so that she can become immortal and enjoy a wor...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...