Submissive Treat

By King-RJJ

You're Lauren's submissive. This will be a short story. Male More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 4

3.3K 104 3
By King-RJJ

Im walking to Mistress Jane's office, I want to get over her because she broke my heart, if she did love me she wouldn't have gave me back so quickly and easily.

"Mistress?" I ask walking in, "Yes Y/n."  "Can I go see Lauren?" I whisper and she sighs, "Please mistress just tell Tito I went to the store or something please if I get caught.... I'll take the punishment. Please I need to see her." I beg, she sighs after taking a second to think. "Okay y/n but I'm taking you." She says standing and getting her purse, I smile widely.

We get to the girls mansion and I jump out of the car and run to the door. I knock and wait, Jacob opens the door and smiles. It soon falls "Who's here-Y/n hey come in." Dinah says opening the door. I walk in, I missed this place. "Where's Lauren?" I ask not looking at her. "In her room like always." She says and I nod. I sprint up the stairs and go to Lauren's room.

I take a deep breathe before opening the door, "Go away!" Lauren husks out crying holding my pillow. "Even me?" I whisper and her head snaps up. "Baby!?" She asks and stands up and runs to me, she jumps and I catch her. She wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. "I-I'm soo fucking sorry y-y/n. I miss you so much. Please forgive me. I l-love you." She sobbed onto my shoulder, I sigh. "I miss you. But you hurt me Lauren, I can't trust you anymore. I could understand if it was a week or two and we tried to work it out but we didn't. You gave me away so quickly, you didn't even try to work it out. How can I believe you when you tell me you love me?" I whisper and she holds me tighter. "I'm so sorry y/n I wasn't thinking. I thought you didn't love me anymore, I couldn't see your face anymore knowing you hate me." She whispers. "I could never hate you Lauren."

I whisper and put her down, she doesn't let go of my neck though. I lift her face from my shoulder and frown, "what I said was true Lauren I didn't miss you that night because I got drunk. I didn't want to think about you not loving me. Everyone got to take their subs with them, you said it was because they love them too much. I took that as you didn't love me, I couldn't deal with the pain so I got drunk and forgot about you until I fell asleep." I say truthfully and she sniffles, "That's not how I meant that baby." She whispers, I look into her eyes and kiss her forehead.

"Are we okay baby?" Lauren asks losing her grip slightly. I shake my head "No, I'm sorry Lauren. You broke my heart, I gave you it-even though subs aren't supposed to love their Domme's or doms. You broke it, when I was screaming your name as he carried me out of here. You didn't even look at me." I say my voice cracking.

Tears falling from both of our eyes, Lauren clings to me. "I'm so sorry baby. Can we start again. Please? I'll do anything." She says and I can feel her tears hitting my neck.

I sigh. I want Lauren in my life. I love her with everything in me, even though she hurt me so badly. But I hurt her too. I shouldn't have said it like that. I want to give her another chance but, I don't know if I can. I can't trust her anymore.

"Just friends Lauren. Until I earn your trust back okay?" I ask cuddling my face into her neck. She shakes her head, "If that means I get to see you then I'll take it." She says sniffling, "Can I kiss you, just one." She whispers looking at my lips. I want to say no but she's hypnotizing. "Yes." I mutter and she leans up connecting our lips.

I sigh between the kiss forgetting all about the fighting, I love her. There's no way I couldn't.

"Just friends for now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 13.9K 37
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
289K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
175K 5.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1M 17.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...