Chapter 4

Im walking to Mistress Jane's office, I want to get over her because she broke my heart, if she did love me she wouldn't have gave me back so quickly and easily.

"Mistress?" I ask walking in, "Yes Y/n."  "Can I go see Lauren?" I whisper and she sighs, "Please mistress just tell Tito I went to the store or something please if I get caught.... I'll take the punishment. Please I need to see her." I beg, she sighs after taking a second to think. "Okay y/n but I'm taking you." She says standing and getting her purse, I smile widely.

We get to the girls mansion and I jump out of the car and run to the door. I knock and wait, Jacob opens the door and smiles. It soon falls "Who's here-Y/n hey come in." Dinah says opening the door. I walk in, I missed this place. "Where's Lauren?" I ask not looking at her. "In her room like always." She says and I nod. I sprint up the stairs and go to Lauren's room.

I take a deep breathe before opening the door, "Go away!" Lauren husks out crying holding my pillow. "Even me?" I whisper and her head snaps up. "Baby!?" She asks and stands up and runs to me, she jumps and I catch her. She wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. "I-I'm soo fucking sorry y-y/n. I miss you so much. Please forgive me. I l-love you." She sobbed onto my shoulder, I sigh. "I miss you. But you hurt me Lauren, I can't trust you anymore. I could understand if it was a week or two and we tried to work it out but we didn't. You gave me away so quickly, you didn't even try to work it out. How can I believe you when you tell me you love me?" I whisper and she holds me tighter. "I'm so sorry y/n I wasn't thinking. I thought you didn't love me anymore, I couldn't see your face anymore knowing you hate me." She whispers. "I could never hate you Lauren."

I whisper and put her down, she doesn't let go of my neck though. I lift her face from my shoulder and frown, "what I said was true Lauren I didn't miss you that night because I got drunk. I didn't want to think about you not loving me. Everyone got to take their subs with them, you said it was because they love them too much. I took that as you didn't love me, I couldn't deal with the pain so I got drunk and forgot about you until I fell asleep." I say truthfully and she sniffles, "That's not how I meant that baby." She whispers, I look into her eyes and kiss her forehead.

"Are we okay baby?" Lauren asks losing her grip slightly. I shake my head "No, I'm sorry Lauren. You broke my heart, I gave you it-even though subs aren't supposed to love their Domme's or doms. You broke it, when I was screaming your name as he carried me out of here. You didn't even look at me." I say my voice cracking.

Tears falling from both of our eyes, Lauren clings to me. "I'm so sorry baby. Can we start again. Please? I'll do anything." She says and I can feel her tears hitting my neck.

I sigh. I want Lauren in my life. I love her with everything in me, even though she hurt me so badly. But I hurt her too. I shouldn't have said it like that. I want to give her another chance but, I don't know if I can. I can't trust her anymore.

"Just friends Lauren. Until I earn your trust back okay?" I ask cuddling my face into her neck. She shakes her head, "If that means I get to see you then I'll take it." She says sniffling, "Can I kiss you, just one." She whispers looking at my lips. I want to say no but she's hypnotizing. "Yes." I mutter and she leans up connecting our lips.

I sigh between the kiss forgetting all about the fighting, I love her. There's no way I couldn't.

"Just friends for now."