Wolverines Mate

By TomBoy_GameKill

Logan is man of steal like skeleton with a healing factor and we can't forget his claw like swords that comes... More

the date
sneak peek
little support
A/N
propose
On our Way
rescue
epilogue

The Trespasser

5.2K 64 9
By TomBoy_GameKill

It was dark and almost morning, everyone in the building were half asleep and half awake. Logan was awake leaving the kitchen when he got his drink and returning to his bedroom when he heard footsteps sounding like someone was running, zapping noises but only missing the target. He knew it wasn't training or target practice while this early in the morning.

He got up to the corner and heard someone was coming around the corner. She dashed around the corner and fell back when she bumped into Logan's chest they stared into each others eyes when finally Storm and Cyclops ran up catching their breathes in their pajamas watching and waiting for the young woman's next move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Before all that.
Bella's P.O.V.

I was walking home from work when I passed by a alley way when I heard screaming from a woman crying for help. I ran down when I notice a man with a knife in one hand, while the other hand holding the woman's hands above her head telling her to give him her money. I wasn't going to let this happen so I transform to my other form and punched the man in the face.

He stood up and noticed what I looked like and called me a freak. I told the woman to run and get help, she did as told and ran for it. When I turned around the man came at me with a left swing, then with a right, and a left again, but he missed. I am perfesional at fighting because I been like this for a very long time and I don't know if I am still living anymore. I've heard there is such thing as a mutant but I just see it as a gift. The police finally came but before they came I turn back to my normal self so they wouldn't get the wrong idea.

The man got a punch but something about him doesn't seem right with him. He started to call to me to go back to my mutant friends and to leave his plans alone. I started to feel suspicious about him, about the plans. I thought about it for a moment but then I thought to myself that its best not to worry.

All at once this man came up to me and he told me how much he saw me taking down the guy with the knife and asked me if I am interested on going to this school where there are people who are like me and that are gifted with special powers of their own.

I looked at him and studied his face. He wasn't showing much of his eyes he wore glasses over them not really showing his eyes. He wore black clothing with a big X on it, but I didn't really know what the X could mean. I told him I would think it over, he nodded and walked off. I followed until he started to walk into the forest.

I paused and thought of what he said to just what if there were people that are like me, I don't want people staring at me like I am was a freak I want to be with people who are going to think of me as family.

So I took my chances and followed him into the woods which stood a mansion. I started to think that this might be a trap so I approach with caution. I saw him go in and went somewhere in the mansion so I stayed outside for a few hours but nothing happened.

So I went in through a window and shut it quietly and I started to look around noticing it is not just any other school it was also a home for students of all ages. There were different rooms for different skills and gifts.

Just looking around the place makes me feel like it is some kind of mutant family. Then a tear fell down my check reminding me of my family a long time ago.

Then I heard a noise, I saw a elevator door open and I heard some one calling after me when I tried to disappear but it was no use getting away. Then these other two people came out and started chasing me. One of them was a woman with white hair, and had beautiful smooth brown skin. The other person was a man I think I saw elearier but still little sleepy, his hair was brown and and messy from laying down. The woman was trying to zap me with lightning while the guy was trying to zap me with a red laser.

I dashed down the halls until I reached this corner when I got around the corner I fell backwards. When I looked up I saw a man he was looking straight at me and I looked in his brown eyes and notice how strongly built he was and saw how he had dark brown hair and his hair tips pointing in two directions like a wolf.

He gazed into my eyes with wonder why I was here and who was I too. I was wondering the same. I felt this feeling inside me like I knew him very long ago. Finally the man and woman made up to me and I can tell they were tired because of their panting and were still sleepy.

Then the man walked over to me he pinned me against the wall and I couldn't get away from the position where he pulled his arm back and out came these claw like swords and put them by my face. He whispered in my ear and said "Its not nice to go into homes and make noise when everyone is asleep." He said with a little growl in his voice.

At that point I closed my eyes so he can get it over with and I felt a tear come down my check because I know this is how it ends.

Logans P.O.V.

I put my hand by her face and notice a tear fell out of her eye and roll down her face. I felt this feeling inside of me. Was it guilt to kill a young girl like her, was it that I knew who she was. I studied her face for a moment, she had dirty blonde hair with round checks, she was short, the top of her head reaches up to the bottom of my nose. I noticed she was breathing faster and I could hear clearly that her heart was pounding hard. I paused and stared at her, there was something about her I feel like I know her. She started to open her eyes slowly but still scared.

"Logan don't hurt her." It was professor X. I backed off and she just stood there frozen, staring around the room looking at all of the children that were surrounding the professor.

Jean walked over to the young girl and stick a needle in her arm and she passed out. Jean told me to come over and carry her to the lab and lay her on the table. When I picked her up I noticed that she was very light. When we got to the lab, I laid her down on the table and all once she was making faces and starting to groan. We scanned her for any injures or any broken bones, nothing showed. Professor X came he started to read her thoughts and finally she started to have a memory.

She woked up really fast panting hard, Jean came over and handed her a cup of water. She slowly and cautiously took the water a drank some of it. She looked around the room searching if there would be a threat somewhere in the room then see laid eyes on me and stared at me for a few minutes and broke off and looked at the professor.

Bella P.O.V.

I looked at the professor and he smiled. I asked what just happen, he laughed a little and looked at me with a smile. He told that I saw a memory of me and Logan a very long ago. Logan gasped and we both stared at each other.

We went to this room, me and Logan both Sat down in a chair next to each other. The professor asked if Logan and I were ready, Logan asked if it was safe, the professor said he didn't know but he did know he had a healing factor. He grinned and we closed our eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was in the afternoon, me and my mother were at a shop my mom told to me to wait outside till she was done getting the ingredients for the bakery. I was looking at the sky and I was trying to use my imagination to make them look like different objects but it was no use. I guess it was because of my age. I was walking around trying to get in different perspective and position to look at the sky. Then it hit me, a man ran into me on accident. I looked into his eyes while he gazed into my eyes. He was nervous and started saying sorry multiple times. He helped me up and I started forgiving him. I asked his name and how old he was, Logan Howlett and age 22. I told him my name, Isabella Holister and age 19. I asked if he would like to come down to my parents bakery and have some of the good stuff before they were all out. He agreed and asked what time, 2:30.

Hours later

He knocked at the door and I answered with a come in. He came in when I was pulling the fresh baked cookies that I made for him. I had him a glass of cold milk and the plate of cookies and grabbed myself a glass and joined him. When we finished he had a smile plastered over his face and said thank you for the cookies.

Ever since that we hanged out all the time we grown this strong love between each other. Till the one day when Logan was going to the army, I packed him a sandwich and with some jams that he liked the most and gave him my word that if he came bake she would make him a meal he loved and if he didn't she would choose to go into convent and wait for her time to come. I kissed him good bye.

She waited months for his return when the ship came back she didn't him she looked for some of his friends but she saw no sign of him. Later that night, she was on her bed crying wanting Logan. Her mother came in asking to go out and meet the man that would be giving them their ingredients for the shop. She did and she was kidnapped and these people started to do testes on her when they were done they left her on the streets and when she woke up she didn't know who she was and didn't want to know where she was anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes fast I looked over at Logan and he was looking over at me, he pulled me over into a hug and I hugged him back harder not wanting to let go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 17.9K 41
"Ah badman yah try tek fi eediat ?" The Jamaican artist Bayka finds a attraction to a girl in his community, him being the girl magnet he is finds it...
111K 1.5K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
125K 2.4K 21
Twilight: Seth X OC . 2016
127K 2.5K 23
I own none of the originals characters all the credit goes to the producers and creators of the show. I only own my reader