The Fallen Ones #WattyAwards2...

By Chiss528

Star Wars heroes meet in the Netherworld of the Force. (Spoiler alert! DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN STAR... More

Han Solo Arrives
Obi Wan Listens
Revelations
Lost One
Introduction
Red Lightning
"I Love you no matter what."
Awakening Advantage
Breaking World

Reunion

43 2 0
By Chiss528

"Ventress",Obi-Wan says smiling. "It's good to see you."
"And you, Kenobi."
Ventress smirks, then says:
"You died looking old, how sad."
"Yes, it's one of the downsides of being me."
The two clasp hands, and then Obi-Wan introduces Han to Ventress.
"I've seen old holos of you," Han says after shaking Ventress's hand. Weren't you bald at one time?"
"Yes, and I don't miss being called 'baldy'. As I stated earlier, you should move on, this cave has been known to vanish when the galaxies align."
"Would you like to join us on our journey? Obi-Wan asks.
"Yes, maybe you two can help me find Vos."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 191 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...
135K 3.8K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
436 7 6
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...
566K 39K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...