Suburbia (Troyler AU)

By TheGayAteMySoul

Completed ~ Ever since Tyler moved to Australia from America, he and his neighbour Troye became best friends... More

About This Fic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
A Note From The Author

Chapter 22

510 38 39
By TheGayAteMySoul

Troye's POV
----
Tyler was lying next to me, his head placed over my heart and his arms loosely wrapped around my waist. It was roughly nine in the afternoon, Ty had fallen asleep about an hour ago when we were just laying together and staring at the ceiling. When I got slightly bored of not doing anything I tried to get my phone, however the phone was nowhere to be seen and since I didn't want to get up and possibly wake Ty up I stayed. That was fifty minutes ago.

Unexpectedly, the sound of my phone filled the room. Strangely enough it was coming from Tyler's direction. Ty began to grumble under his breath, he tightened his grip around my waist and shuffled closer. I looked in his direction and saw my phone laying under him.

I picked up the phone and fumbled to answer it. Before I was able to answer though the caller hung up. I looked at the screen. It was Zo. I wonder what she wanted.

"Who was it?" Tyler asked, his voice got slightly muffled as he spoke into my shirt.

"Zoe."

"What did she want?"

"Dunno." The conversation ended after that. Tyler stayed in his koala hug position.

Minutes passed and I was getting more bored, I enjoyed the hugging and all but the silence annoyed me too much. I started to whistle a random tune; it was lively and upbeat, I couldn't get it out of my head after I finished it.

Tyler rolled over, his arms left me and I felt cold. The change of temperature caused a shiver to spread through my whole body.

I pushed myself up on my elbows. My eyes observed Tyler's curled up body. He looked so peaceful when he slept. An urge to capture this moment made me pick up my phone, type in the pin, and take a picture.

It took me a few tries to take a good picture. My photography skills have definitely gone downhill.

The photo was taken from the back, all there was to the photo was that Tyler's lilac hair stood out in my dark room. I edited the photo a bit to make the purple stand out more.

Some would say this is aestheticly pleasing.

I decided to share the photo on my Twitter. Oh yeah, Twitter... forgot about that. I'm surprised that my fans don't think I'm dead, I haven't really used social media for a while.

'Aren't I great at editing photos!?' I attached the photo and sent the tweet. Just seconds after I was swarmed with notifications like: 'omg you're alive!', 'who dat?', 'aww', 'bby', etc.

I placed my phone down next to me and I leaned back against the bed.

~

My arm was being shaken, I opened one of my eyes slightly to see what was going on. An annoyed looking Tyler was shaking my arm. I forced my eye back shut.

"I saw you open your eyes! Get up, I'm bored and I've been waiting two hours!" I tried to force down a smile at the way Ty sounded.
"Troye..." He dragged out the 'e' and shook my arm again.

"Okay okay, I'm up." I chuckled and rubbed my eyes.
"Sleep well?" I ran my hand through my hair which was slightly curly.

"It wasn't bad, although I do feel kinda sick thanks to your stupid idea of running out in the pouring rain."

"Oh does little Tilly feel sick?" I sounded like a little kid and Tyler frowned at me. I wrapped my arms around his torso and my legs around his waist, I pulled him closer to me and he fell on my. We were both laughing at each other. Tyler started tickling me and my arms were flailing hysterically.
"Oh my God! Tyler! TYLER! Tylah! Stop! Oh my God please stop! I can't breathe!" Tyler ignored my screams and tickled my harder. My stomach hurt and my breathing was shallow. Tyler stopped and grinned at me.

I felt like I've just ran a marathon. Tyler's face was just above mine, he was looking into my eyes, a wide smile on his face.

What are we? Are we like a couple? Or are we just two friends who kissed and might kiss again?

He must have knew what I was thinking about because he pulled away and cleared his throat. I pushed myself up on my elbows, I was slightly worried at what was going on.

"Troye... I was wondering... I mean, would you, and I... umm..." Tyler looked adorable as he mumbled and blushed. I was trying to not smile because I think I knew what he was saying.

"Yes Tyler?..." I pretended to not know what he was trying to say.

"Would you?..." I nodded slightly encouraging him to carry on.
"Would you be my boyfriend!?" He finally burst out and I couldn't contain the smile anymore.

I decided not to answer, instead I cupped his jaw and connected our lips in a forceful kiss. Our lips didn't move, we just basked in that moment afraid that if stopped we might never kiss again.

"Is that a yes then?" Tyler spoke into the kiss. I nodded and trailed my hands from his jaw to the back of his neck. We both pulled away to take in some air, our foreheads stayed connected.

~

"Boys! You alive in there?" My mum's voice called us from downstairs.

"Yes Mrs Mellet!" Tyler shouted, I jumped up in shock.

"Come on down! Food is ready!" I looked down from my phone, Tyler did the same. I put my phone in my pocket. We smiled at each other and stood up from the bed. Tyler offered his hand and he pulled me up. We walked out of my room, our fingers linked together.

"Oohh the boys are down, and they're holding hands!" Sage squealed when she saw us.
"Let me take a picture!"

"Sage stop harassing them. But take the photo please."

"Mum!" She just laughed and layed out the cutlery. My dad passed us, he stopped for a second, looked down at our hands, smiled and then carried on walking.

I walked to the table where Tyde was already sat at. Tyler followed after me and he pulled out the chair infront of Tyde, I pulled out the one next to Ty. Sage jogged over to the table and sat down next to Tyde. The both of them observed us carefully, Tyde was more focused on me and Sage was more focused on Tyler.

"What?" I asked them, they still didn't look away.

"Huh? Nothing." Sage answered me cheekily.

"I'm finding that hard to believe, you're creeping me out with all this staring." Tyde looked away but Sage carried on starting at us, she then locked eyes with mine and smiled.

This family scares me sometimes.

Mum and dad walked in with plates in their hands, they placed them infront of us and then walked back into the kitchen to get their food. When they came back they sat at the opposite ends of the table.

"Enjoy." My parents were the first ones to start eating. Everyone else started to eat in silence, it was really strange. My dad's eyes kept flicking over to look at me and then back at his food. Mum on the other side completely avoided eye contact after she nearly smiled when she looked at Ty. My siblings weren't as discreet though, they kept grinning at us, not gonna lie, it was creepy.

Tyler faked a cough and nudged my arm. I turned my head to look at him, he mouthed something along the lines of 'Why are they acting so weird?' I shrugged my shoulders and continued to eat.

More minutes of awkward silence passed, I was even considering starting a conversation but I realised I had no idea what to say. The silence came to a stop when Sage burst out.

"I can't take it anymore! Are you dating? Are you engaged? Have you fucked yet?-"

"-Sage! Language." My mum pointed her finger at Sage, it might seem odd but somehow it makes us scared so we behave.

"Sorry... so have you!?" My mum sighed in defeat. You can't win against Sage.

"Have we what?" In the corner of my eye I could see Tyler shifting in his chair.

"You know... done le frickle frackle?"

"Sage this isn't the time for this conversation! Have some respect." My dad was the one to save me and Ty. Sage just shrugged her arms and picked up her empty plate. She collected Tyde's and dad's plates along the way.

"Sorry for that, she's just interested in her siblings relationships. Maybe even a bit too much." Mum spoke in an apologetic manner.

"She kept on asking me about my first kiss when I had my first girlfriend, she even inspected my lips!" Tyde laughed and so did Ty.

"I remember that. She chased you around the neighbourhood."

"When was that?"

"Like a year and a half ago." Tyler answered me, his smile faded for a second.

How come I missed that? I didn't know anything that happened to my family in two years.

Missing occasions
I can't rewind

"Well. Thank you for the food, it was delicious. I think that we should be going." I stood up. Tyler finished eating the remaining food on his plate and then stood up. He thanked my mum for the food, she smiled at him and picked up the plates and cups that were left on the table.

"Grab your coat and shoes, we're going on a walk." I slipped a pair of platform converse on, a dark blue jeans jacket and a black beanie. Tyler didn't question me, he quickly put on shoes and a coat.

"Where you off to boys?" Dad stood in the doorway, he had his arms crossed over his chest.

"Just gonna go on a walk down the beach, we'll be back soon."

"Soon is not a good measurement of time."

"Well we will be back before eight." Dad nodded and walked away.

I unlocked the door, Ty walked out first and I followed after. I was standing centimetres behind him. My arms reached out to pull him in for an embrace. My head was on his shoulder, he was smiling so I softly kissed his cheek.

"Sorry about Sage earlier."

"I've seen her do worse." I pecked his cheek again and I pulled away from the one sided hug.

"Like what?" We began walking down the path that led to the beach.

"She asked Joe how gay sex works. That was one awkward moment." I laughed and joined our hands together.

The beach wasn't far from my house. It only took five minutes to get to sand and five more to get to water. The sky was a beautiful shade of blue with yellow streaks of light from the sun and delicate pink clouds.

The sea was calm, gentle waves crashed against the golden sand. Nothing could beat the view. Nowhere beats Perth.

"It's so beautiful. I can never get used to this." I whispered more to myself but Tyler hummed in agreement.

We sat down on the sand. The only sound was the sound of the waves and the occasional bird. Tyler leaned against me, his head on my shoulder and his hand in mine.

"I could get used to this."

---------------------------------------------------
AN
Eyo! Today is valentine's day! Guess who's gonna watch all the troyler collabs and read the Valentine's freak chapter? Me!

So I feel like this was a kinda cute chapter. I wanted to introduce some drama but I was like nah, but I do have some drama planned. Hopefully it won't flop.

I don't really know what else to say. I hope you all are doing great.

Stalk me on Twitter
IsTroylerTrash

Have a fantastic day my lovelies
Baiiiiiiiii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 21.3K 61
Would you know that you and another person are meant to be if he lived in the same room as you? In most cases, all it would take is for that person t...
1.9K 78 24
Troye and Tyler love each other. It's no secret. But how could something that so many people want to be real, actually be there. They have struggled...
55.2K 3.5K 33
"I know I probably shouldn't feel this way. I shouldn't be disappointed or angry that he no longer loves me the way he used to. I know it's my fault...
177K 10.5K 42
Tyler is a Fire. He's a hot-headed student who seems to do well without trying. Troye is a Water. He wants to do well but he'll just go with the flow...