Possessive Prince Charming

By MariamMahmoud

Hi, I've written this story when I was super young, and now I honestly think it's cringe worthy. I recommend... More

Possessive Prince Charming
Chapter One: Wish you were here
Chapter Two: it's time
Chapter Three: Destiny
Chapter Four: mine
Chapter Five: Like hell
Chapter Six: serial killer dude
Chapter Seven: Alexander, I still prefer alpha
Chapter Eight: my Prince Charming
Chapter Nine: New School, New People
Extra Chapter: Song
Chapter Ten: Meeting the Slut... nah not one of my priorities.
Lujain Dallas
Chapter Eleven: Found my Dwarfs
Chapter 12: Meet Nagwa
Chapter 13: Between Dresses
Nagwa's dress
Chapter 14: Expect the unexpected
Chapter 15: Shattered
Chapter 16: I'm Elsa
Chapter 17: New start, well almost
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19: Liar Liar, Pants on Fire.
Chapter 20: P.O.V
Chapter 21: back on track
Chapter 23: revealing the truth, kinda
Chapter 24: in your arms
Very important
Chapter 25: oh hey there I've missed you. NOT
Chapter 26: goodbye
Chapter 27: What!? You're joking right?
Song 1
Chapter 28: vampy.. Ohh I wanna haggie.
Chapter 29: half blood
Co-writer
Chapter 30: missed you
Chapter 31: coming clean nice to know me.
Chapter 32: Unexpected
Pleasee readd
New story
Chapter 15: Mistakes, mistakes and the hearts they break
A/N
Chapter 33: The one that once was
Untitled Part 44
epilogue
just a thought.
new story
The Alpha's Rose

The Alpha's Rose

2.2K 23 0
By MariamMahmoud

This is a sneak peek of the story. 

~ Rose Marie Valentine ~

I woke up chocking on smoke. My lungs were burning, begging for air.

My room was so dark, had it not been for my werewolf heighten senses, I wouldn't have been able to make it to my window.

Nothing could have prepared me for what greeted me there.

The land that I have grown up on was now burning down with angry fire. Fire so hungry that in consumed everything within its reach. Blood. The smell of metalic blood lingered in the air. My pack members now lying of the floor, their blood mixing with the ashes and dirt of my burned land.

What happened? BlackHowlers. But Brett said that he- Brett. I had to find everyone. Are they still alive? Habe they escaped? Did they all leave without me.

Stop jumping into conclusions.

And so I did. I jumped out of my window not caring if I injured myself.

And I tried to manuver my way around the dead bodies. I couldn't hold back my tears anymore, they started spilling down my cheecks.

A voice called out to me. I quickly turned around, searching for its source. There stood Jason.

Running up to him, he engulfed me into his arms, tucking my head under his chin. " Thank god you're okay." he kissed my forehead.

"I thought you all left me, or or w-worse. I though you were d-d" he hushed me. " It's okay. Everything is going to be okay."

I knew Jason more than to believe him, he was never one to talk much, but i understood him perfectly

Nothing was okay.

Jason's hand reached over my face as he cupped my cheek. His thumb drawing circles around. " I love you." he wispered to me as he leaned in slowly.

Before I can even reply a lone BlackHowler decided that he didnt like sappyy romance and jumped unto us.

Thanks.

But he was no match to our pack's trainer and my hero. Soon his blood too covered our land.

I turned over to Jason, but his eyes were glazed over. He was mind linking. I was always jealous of his ability to do so, not every wolf can. Only those with special raking or significant duties. Wolves such as the alpha, beta, third in command, enforcer, trainer and peace keeper.

The only chance a female can experience such a connection is with her mate.

" We have to go. Now." Jason's voice broke my thoughts.

" What happened?" my voive was shaking. It even sounded foreign to me.

"The BlackHowlers have blocked all paths to escape. They are surrounding our boundaries. Their alpha is requesting every surviving member of the pack to go the our alpha's house."

Oh no. I knew what this meant.

I couldn't believe this was happening. I had to find my family, my brother and Violet.

Soon enough we were standing around the alpha's house. My brothers hand on my shoulder, his way of showing support, and I was just thankful he was alive. I glanced around, studying what used to be a beautiful place. Very few female were here. Infact very few people were. Survivors.

I then glanced at the BlackHowler's alpha. The man responsible for all whats happening. He was tall, well built. And like every other alpha, he radiated power. Only when I glanced at his is did I realize what made him different.

This man was inhumane.

His eyes, even though a beautiful silver color, were cold. Dead.

I haven't even realized that I was staring at an Alpha's eyes, an act though of a challenge especially if from a female. Defiance. I was about to change my focus back onto the BlackHowlers standing around my pack members, waiting for their Alpha's command to kill, untill I realized that the alpha was staring back at me.

His strong strides were now directed my way, a look of pure rage on his face. Now I was mesmerized. His eyes held me captive and I just cant look away. Silver. I knew he was in control.

Jason's hands soon circled around my waist, bringing me behind him. Atanding between me and my killer. The Alpha released a growel so animalistic, a sound to inferior, so frightening.

Now everyone was silent. No one dared to make a sound, all attention focused on us.

After what Jason has done, I was sure he was going to me dead. The thought alone sent me into paniking mode. I didnt even realize what I was doing until I spoke up. " No stop." I was now standing infront of the alpha himself. The murderer responsible for all my misery. The animal spilling all this blood. He took away the lives of my family and he was goi g to take away my life too. " He- he" I didnt even know what to say, but what I did know is that I have this man's attention. And maybe thats all I needed. I need to be a distraction maybe then someone can escape. Maube then I can save my loved ones.

All I had to do was keep on rambling.

All I knew was this man was a monster, and as his eyes bore more into mine, I could see surprise flashing through them, I spoke without thinking. I spoke my thoughts. " How can such beuatiful eyes belong to a monster."

As the words left my mouth I knew I was dead meet. I spoke them so softly. Only the alpha was able to hear them.

He growled out, sneering at me, his arms reaching out, graving my hips hard and pulling me into him. " I'll show you a monster." By now everyone around was watching, no one dared to breath a sound.

His eyes still never left mine. And I was hypnotized by his.

" Don't kill him." were my only words. My voice so shaking, laced with the fear I harbour. He seemed surprised, maybe even a bit curious. But he refused to show any more emotions. I didnt even think he was capable of showing any.

"Why shouldn't I." he spit the words out. He and I, both our voices so low for anyone else to hear, yet loud and clear enough for each one of us to understand the other.

As my eyes bore more into his, frightment running through my veins, he can already see my answer in my eyes. " I love him." my words were simple. But he knew it was anything but, love was rare, especially for an unmated couple.

The Alpha's hold on my hips were now painful, almost crushing my bones. He probably already sensed my pain as he has my fear since he eased his hold on me a bit. "I'll give you a choice. Youre life or his. Choose."

His words came crashing down on me. But what have I expected anyway? This is what I wanted. I need to make the best of this.

"You will not take anymore lives. You have spilled enough blood. Only one more, you take my life, and then you go." my words were strong. Determination seeping through it.

" You don't tell me what to do. Dont push your luck with me." his hands grabed both my arms bringing me closer to him if that was even possible.

" Please. What has this pack ever done to you?" my words were pleading. I was beghing for the lives of my family. If he heard he, he chose to not acknowledge me.

And finally after a very long pause that seemed like forever he spoke. "How many?" he must have seen the look of confusion on my face sonce he clarified his wirds again. "How many lives do you want me to spare, for yours?"

"All."

He scoffed at my words. "You are in no position to make demands. You know that I can just snap your neck right now."

"I know." I agreed with his words nodding my head slightly.

The alpha was waiting, thinking that I have something more to say. But I didnt. And I felt defeated.

By now, treacherous tears spilled out of my eyes and down my cheeks.

"Please. I'll do anything." were my words of despair.

His eyes glazed over, a giveaway that he was mindlinking. And soon enough, one by one his pack member were retreating.

A feeling of pure relief and joy washed over me.

"You're leaving us alone?"

"You're not that lucky." his words crashed down all my hopes.

The alpha turned around, his hold on me still strong enough not to let me go. " Bring me their alpha." he commanded. And two wolves apoeared out of no where. Trailing a beated alpha behind them.

My heart broke for my leader.

No one should go through that kind of humiliation.

"I will take her, along with half your land, in return for sparing you pack's pathetic lives." the BlackHowler's alpha demanded. He was not asking for permission nor was he requesting anything.

He was informing our alpha. And our alpha new better than to object.

I on the other hand didn't know what to feel. I should be happy, after all this is what I wanted. My life for theirs.

I leaned a bit into the alpha, not wanting anyone else to hear my words, as he tensed up a bit. " Please dont kill me in front of my family."

I already knew that I asked for too much. " Its my last request. Not on front of them."

His response was short. " I won't."

As relief washed over me again, I was thankfull that they didnt have to see me in such a condition.

The Alpha's eyes were now on mine. Emotionless. I had no idea what he was thinking. And he wasn't about to tell me.

I then glanced back at my Family. My mother was crying hysterically while my father hugged her close to him. Violet now was watching me close, her eyes never leaving mine. Her hands clenched tightly just like my brothers. At least he will calm her down. My eyes then return to Jason's and before I could take him in the alpha growled loudly, his hands now pulling me close to him, his mouth so close to my ear " Don't look back at him." his breath hitting my soft skin hard. It was a command. One I never intend to follow. I was dead anyway.

"Can I say goodbye?" I asked

"No." his voice monotonous, as his armed snaked around my waist, pulling me away from my pack, away from my loved, and into my doom. I tried my best to fight his hold on me, i tried to run back to them, " please " i begged " I just wnat to say goodbye." "no. Wait. Just say goodbye." by now my eyes were full of tears my vision was blurry I couldn't even see properly.

But the alpha was not having any of my words as his steps didnt even falter taking me to my end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 1.2K 39
| D I S C L A I M E R | I started writing this when I was 15, around 3 years ago. I'm 18 now and I find this so cringe-worthy. I won't take it down...
687K 22.1K 23
Attention: NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS, I REPEAT, NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS or people who likes to correct mistakes. Sorry but it just ruins my fun to write...
416K 17.7K 75
The corner of his mouth tilts upward slightly. I smile again. A smile!? A tiny one, but still. "Hm. So I got you to smile, that's progress, yeah? Can...