Submissive Treat

By King-RJJ

You're Lauren's submissive. This will be a short story. Male More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 1

6.8K 136 11
By King-RJJ

I'm washing dishes and Lauren comes up from behind and rubs my abs "baby Dinah is getting a new sub today and she asked if you would teach him the rounds and stuff like that." I smile and turn around after washing my hands. "I'd love to mistress." I say and kiss her cheek, "good boy go upstairs I got you your outfit on the bed, we are going with Dinah to get him." She says and pats my shoulder. I nod "Yes ma'am."

I get upstairs and see black shorts, socks & shoes, and my collar." I smile and put on the outfit. I wonder who the new sub is. Hopefully he's not a dick. I'm Lauren's sub, Will is Ally's, Camila got a new sub a month or two ago his name is Shawn, and Normani's sub is Jacob.

"Baby you ready?" Lauren asks as I'm putting my shoes on, "Yes." I say as I stand up and walk to her she smiles "good boy maybe if you behave you'll get a treat." She says a taps my nose making me chuckle. "Are we going to where you got me?" I ask as she connects my collar with the leash. "Mmhm. Maybe you'll know him." She says and kisses my lips, she pulls away but I lean back into her wanting her lips to be forever on mine. She smirks into the kiss and pulls away putting a hand on my chest to make sure I don't lean back in again making me pout. "What's wrong?" She asks smirking, "I love your soft lips." I say and lean in again. "No. We have to go." She says and tugs at the leash, I pout and hold up one finger. She sighs "fine" and kisses me again. I smile into the kiss and she pulls away "You're lucky I love you." She says and points a finger at me making me smile widely.

I got into the backseat with Lauren, "Lauren can I ask Dinah a question?" I whisper into Lauren's ear knowing not to speak to other Domme's unless I'm allowed to. Even though the girls and their subs all live together we still follow that rule, she nods answering my question. "Ma'am are you happy to be getting a new sub?" I ask turning around to look at Dinah in the very backseat. She smiles "Yes Y/n in very happy, I hope he's good I'm getting tired of bad subs." She says getting a little upset at the end. I smile sadly "Mistress said that you wanted me to teach him the rules so he'll be good." I say assuring her. She smiles at me "Thank you Y/n." "My pleasure ma'am." I say and turn back around to Lauren she smiles at me and kisses my cheek. I lean in for a kiss and she shakes her head "we are almost there, we will start and you won't want to stop, you'll do your puppy dog eyes and pout then I'll cave in and we'd miss Dinah getting her new sub so no." She says chuckling , I sigh smirking slightly knowing she's right. "Well your lips are so addicting." I mumble and she hears me, she smiles and pecks my lips. I smile back as the car stops, I look out the window to see the building that I use to live at memories came to my head of when Lauren bought me.

"Y/n wake up someone wants to buy you." The man says lightly shaking my shoulder. My eyes widen and I jump out of bed and get ready, I'm nervous what if she is mean, or doesn't like me after a while. My thoughts are cut off by my roommates coming in "hey y/n I heard you're getting sold today, good luck." Jase says and pays my shoulder I nod "thanks." I finish packing and I walk downstairs to see a very beautiful raven haired, green eyed women looking at me. I smile at her hoping she's my new domme. Damn she's so beautiful. "Y/N this is Mrs. Jauregui your new Domme. Let's go into my office to do the paperwork." He says and walks away as I stay there waiting to follow her. "My name is Lauren but call me mistress." She says holding out her hand I smile and quickly take mine out of my pocket and shake her hand. Her hands are really soft. "H-Hi." I stutter out. Woooowwwwww good job y/n. She giggles "come on." She says and begins walking I walk a step behind her and subtly check out her ass in her black dress. Damn nice ass too. I open the door for her and close it behind me. "Okay so this is a mistress/slave contract go ahead and read your rules and duties." He says and hands Lauren and I papers. I finish reading and look up to him. "If you agree with everything sign your name on the line." He says and I take a second to look over it again. I smile and sign my name. I look at Lauren and she's smiling widely at me, she signs her name also and we hand back the papers. "Well good luck." He says and shakes my hand.

"Come on y/n." Lauren says and lightly tugs the leash. "Coming mistress." I say and quickly get out of the Escalade. Holding my hand out for Dinah to take so she doesn't fall as she gets out, "Thank you." She says and smoothed out her dress. I nod "your welcome." I turn to see Lauren glare at me and start walking, I quickly go by her side "baby?" "Not now pet." She says lowly as we enter the building, I frown she only calls me pet when we play or when she's mad at me.

After we follow Dinah around for a bit she sees a guy that she likes, so the guy brings him out and they go sign the paperwork while Lauren and I sit in the lobby. "Mistress can I use the restroom?" I ask knowing Lauren goes with me to the restroom I really wanna know why she's mad at me. "Yes." She says an stands walking me to the restroom we get in and she closes the door. "Are you going to use the restroom or are you just wasting my time?" She asks madly. I whimper and look down "What did I do?" I ask quietly. "Did I say you could help Dinah out of the car, did I say you could touch her huh?" She whisper yells grabbing my chin roughly making me look up at her. "I-I'm sorry mistress I didn't want her to fall. I'm sorr-y." I stutter out scared. "Don't you ever touch someone else ever! You are mine I don't give a shit if it was sexually or not! You don't touch anyone else!" She raises her voice a little but making sure not to loud to cause a scene. I quickly nod my head "I won't mistress I'm sorry." I say kneeling down in a submissive form. She sighs calming down "Get up baby, I just hate it when you touch or look at other people and vice versa. You're mine." She says and wraps her arms around my neck hugging me. "I only think of you, I only want you Lauren. You and only you no one else." I say and kiss her forehead. She nods "come on" she says and we leave the bathroom.

It's been a few minutes and Dinah came back out with her new Sub, "Lauren, Y/n this is Dominic my new Sub. Dominic this Lauren and her sub Y/n, he will be teaching you our rules they're a little different from the rules here." She says introducing us, I smile and Lauren says "Hello Dominic, Dinah let's get going." Dinah nods "Let's go I want him trained as soon as possible."

Skip the ride....

Lauren and I go upstairs once we got home, while Dinah and Dominic stay downstairs greeting everyone. "What do you think of Dominic baby?" Lauren asks taking my collar off. "He's okay I think he was there his first year when I was there for my last before you got, but I didn't really know him." I say as I put on basketball shorts. She nods " I don't know where Dinah wants you to train him at so go ask her but help me real quick before you go." She says turning around I smile and slowly unzip her dress kissing the new kiss that's exposed as I do. I finish and turn around "That's not what I asked." She says playfully glaring at me. "You're just so beautiful I have to worship your body." I say and kiss her lips "mmhmm." She hums during the kiss, "Go before Dinah gets mad at you." She says and playfully shoves me towards the door.

I go downstairs to see all the subs at the table and Dinah next to Dominic, "Y/n are you ready?" Dinah asks. "Yes I was just coming down to ask where you wanted me to do it at? I was thinking the playroom." I say and grab a bottle of Smirnoff Ice out of the fridge not opening it. "Yeah the playroom is fine." She says and pats Dominic's shoulder them walks away. "Alright well good example you can't drink alcohol unless Mistress gives you permission." I say holding up the bottle, "you can have no more than three tonight." Lauren says passing by the kitchen. I point my hand to her, "see." He nods "come on we will go to the playroom." He says and follows me as I begin walking.

I open the door and walk in, "this is the playroom. If someone is doing a session or is playing then we put a sign    on the door. Basically this is for punishment or bondage since the swings and tables can't fit in the bedrooms, usually we keep a big box in our rooms with some toys so we don't accidentally us someone else's. Oh and always clean the toys after a session, you do that unless mistress tells you otherwise." I say and turn to him seeing him eye all the swings and tables. He tugs at one of the swings "I guess I'll just go over the rules 1. Always be a gentlemen, respect all women. 2. Mistress owns your body now not you so whatever she wants you do it. 3. Never speak unless spoken to, you should already know that one, I'll just go over our rules and not the ones you already know, okay?" He nods understanding. "Um never talk to other Domme's unless mistress gives you permission and if a domme comes up and speaks to you afterwards go tell your mistress. Always do that the girls get angry when you don't." I say remembering how I learned that rule... Not the easy way...

I was in the kitchen cleaning off the island as Ally comes in and stops in front of me. I look up at her "What's up?" I shake my head "nothing just cleaning. Why?" "Nothing just bored Will and Jacob went with Normani to get groceries so I'm bored." She says sighing and leaning on the island. I just cleaned that...... "Oh uh sorry?" I say slowly. I go back to cleaning and ally interrupts me again "so how is you and Lauren?" "Uh it's great." I say smiling. She nods "that's good, I'm gonna go." She says looking at her phone. I nod "okay." I go back to cleaning and once I'm gone with the island I continue to do my other chores. Once I'm done and have taken a shower I get into Lauren's bed. I'm almost asleep when the door slams open and a angry Lauren comes in making me jump up and stand. "M-Mistress?" "Why were you talking to Ally? What did you talk about?" She asked quickly standing in front of me making me bow my head in submission. "I-uh-I was cleaning and she came up and asked what I was doing and I told her cleaning then she said she was bored then that was it then she asked how we were and I told her great then see said she had to go that was it mistress I promise." I say tearing up and she glares at me. "I don't believe you, if that's what you talked about then you would have told me!" She said grabbing my neck. "I-I forgot mistress I'm sorry." I say crying. "Shut up! Go to the playroom now!" She yells pushing me. I quickly stand back up and go into the playroom. Lauren comes in with the flogger and paddle. More tears come out as I know that she'll punish me, hard. "I'm sorry mistress please don't." I beg and she snaps her head at me. "Shut the fuck up before k stick a gag in your mouth. Get on the table now." She says raising her voice. I sniffle and climb onto the table she straps my ankles and wrists down to the table and I pull at them. "Please." She gets on my face. "Shut. Up." She says lowly and hits my stomach with the flogger. The stinging sensation hurting as I scream out in pain. She hits me again "Why didn't you tell me?" She asks again. "I forgot! I swear." "What did you talk about?" She asks "I told you the truth mistress I promise!" I say crying as she continues to hit my stomach, chest and legs. "You better be telling the truth or it can get a lot worse!" She says hitting me between ever word the last word coming down harder then all the others. I scream out and start sobbing the pain becoming to much. "P-Please mistress stop-p." I beg she stands and looks at me. She unties me "sleep in your fucking room tonight." She says sternly and walks off. I lay there crying not being able to move. I soon fall asleep and wake up in my bunk. I sniffle and see Will sitting at the end of my bed. He turns his head to me and smiles sadly, I cleaned you up I heard you screaming and after Lauren sped out of there I figured she didn't give you anything and when you didn't come out after a while I went in." He says quietly so he doesn't wake anyone else up. I nod "thanks." I say trying to sit up but inhale sharply as the pain engulfs my body. "Lay down, don't get up." Will says putting his hands on my shoulders and laying me back down. "What do you want? Water?" "Yes please." He nods and walks out of the room. I laid in bed for two days waiting for my bruises to heal. Lauren my once coming to check on me. Once I was able to walk I went and showered she came in with me and apologized for what she had done and that Ally told her what happened of course I told her that she shouldn't be sorry and that she didn't know.

"Always please her, not yourself unless she allows it. If you have sex then hold off on your orgasm it's for her not you, like I said unless she allows it." "Umm I know Dinah doesn't like body hair so always be clean shaven. Never touch yourself that is for mistress only. Always ask permission to go to the restroom and if allowed mistress will always go with you." He furrows his eyebrows "why?" "Because they want to make sure no one will touch us." He nods. "Mistress always picks out your clothes, if there isn't a outfit at the end of your bed then you go naked." I say and he nods again. "Oh and never buy your own clothes mistress does that."  "You'll be on a diet that your mistress chooses. When dinner is over you pick up your plate and your mistresses, take it o the kitchen and we all clean up. We do all the house work. But if we have to go to town we tell mistress and either she takes you or she gets another sub to go you never go alone. Usually we all go together." He nods again. "And I don't know if you're just doing it because it's me but always answer questions with a yes or yes ma'am or yes mistress." He nods "I know." I nod "okay uh never touch anyone that's not your mistress. Never lie to mistress either, if your mistress is tired run her a bath or something get her relaxed ask her about her day, please her."

I spent a hour talking to him telling him the little things, what to do exactly what we do and what's expected of him. He said he understood so I think he's ready. "Okay come on." I say and we walk out of the playroom we go to the living room seeing everyone there watching a movie. "Did he tell you all the rules?" Dinah asked him standing up, "Yes mistress." He said and bowed his head, I look at Lauren and she stands walking to me. "Great come on." She says and quickly runs up the stairs. I chuckle knowing what they're going to do. "Good boy I think you deserve your treat now." Lauren says in my ear making me shiver. "Please mistress." I say and she takes my hand walking me up the stairs. "On the chair." She says sternly and I quickly obey. She turns on some music and begins dancing seductively. "Mistress..." I say lowly already hard, she smiles seeing it. She turns around and pushes her ass in front of my face. I struggle to restrain myself from touching her. "Go ahead baby this is for you." She says and wiggles her round ass. I comply and grab her ass slightly squeezing, she lowers and grinds against my hard on. I moan as she adds pressure, she lifts up and turns around straddling my waist, putting her arms around my neck loosely. "You want to fuck me baby? Hmm?" She says grinding back and forth on my clothes member. I quickly nod "yes, please mistress, please let me fuck you." I say quickly she nods.

I pick her up and lay her on the bed I take off her thong and throw it somewhere in the room. I immediately latch onto her clit and begin sucking. "Ohh baby." She moans out gripping the duvet. I continue for a minute or two and she begins cumming "y/nnnnnn" she drags out as she cums. I kiss my way up her body and to her lips. I line myself up and drag the head of my member up and down lubricated it with her juices. I push in slightly and she gasps she grabs my ass and pushes me more in. "More y/n I need more." She says and I push up until I'm fully in. I let her adjust to my 10 1/2 inch member and begin thrusting into her tight heat quickly. "Uh uh uh." She grunts as I thrust in. I hit her spot and her eyes open wide. I continue to hit it and she begins screaming through her orgasm "y/n don't you dare stop!" She screams and her pussy contracts around my member causing me to freeze but she told me not to stop so I begin slowly thrusting in. "Faster!" She yells and I whimper and fasten my pace. "Faster." She says again and I fasten my pace "I'm going to cum baby." She nods "go baby cum, cum inside me, give me a baby y/n." She says into my ear and moans loudly as she feels my warm seed shoot into her womb. She clenches around me keeping me in.

She loses her hold and I pull out quickly pulling her hips up and putting a pillow under her butt. I giggle "there's your baby." She chuckles and puts her legs on my shoulders. I smile at her and kiss them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 5.5K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
289K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
890K 41.2K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1M 44.9K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC