Love and basket ball (roc roy...

By lovetayy

More

Love and basket ball (roc royal love story)
Chapter 1
chapter 3
Chapter 4: Whatever
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors note

Chapter 2 <3

160 2 0
By lovetayy

Yn .P.O.V

Today is Monday I woke up at 7:30 school doesn't start till 9:00 it takes me awhile to get ready. All I could think about last night was that kiss....ahh but umm I went took a shower did my hygiene and put on a pair if ripped jeans and a Notorious BIG graphic tee and some red 11s. I packed my gym bag with my basketball shorts and jersey we have practice every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday sometimes on weekends. I grabbed my keys to my lexus and was on my way to school. When got inside I saw Roc but walked right past him........

Roc: oh so you just gone walk past me like you don't see me?? *catching up to Yn*

Yn: sorry didn't see ya!

Roc: whatever where you going

Yn: to Mr. Jones' room

Roc: oh ok I'll catch up to you later! *walking away*

Yn: ok see ya!

[ 3rd period with Roc]

Yn P.O.V: when I got inside I saw Roc and walked over to him and sat down....

Roc: wassup

Yn: hey

Roc: so about last night.....

oh shit I didn't want to talk about this..

Yn: what about last night?

Roc: I mean if you don't want to talk about it we wont

Yn: its not that I don't want to talk about its just......I don't know

Roc: then we'll talk about it later

Yn; yea

the rest of class was quiet we didn't say nothing to each other I could tell he was a little upset that I didn't want to talk about it........I just didn't

Roc's P.O.V: yea I was upset that she didn't want to talk about it but I can get over it I hope.....I mean I kinda like her...her body is just banging and damn do I wanna hit so bad....that would be like a one in a lifetime chance. I know what ya'll thinking 'all he wanna do is hit it and quit it' but I mean what can I say she bomb she got perfect boobs, big ass, and damn...........

??: Roc...Roc!!!!!!

I was interrupted in the middle of my thought

Roc: what!! Ray

Ray: stop thinking about Yn and come on practice is starting!!!

how he know I was thinking about her?? but I got up and went into the gym...

Yn P.O.V: I was in the locker room putting on my basketball shorts and jersey just thinking about Roc and why he looked so upset that I didn't want to talk about last night. but realized that the locker room was empty.....so I went into the gym and saw that the boys varsity was in there too!!!!!!! so I went to go talk to coach..

Yn:  aye!!! coach why are they in here!!

Coach: Yn calm down the 2nd gym is getting the floor redone so we have to share  for a while

Yn: how come no one told me I am captain!

Coach: I just found out today as well but I'm not going to argue with you we need to start.....

Yn: fine.

I looked over and saw Roc staring at me but I was really irritated and just rolled my eyes and listened to coach talk.........after practice was over I went home took a shower and went to bed I was irritated because Roc wanted to talk but could tell he was expecting me to giveit up to him but that's not happening.......

[ flash back to after practice]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 7.5K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
447K 1.3K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
1.3M 102K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.3M 120K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...