Chapter 2 <3

Yn .P.O.V

Today is Monday I woke up at 7:30 school doesn't start till 9:00 it takes me awhile to get ready. All I could think about last night was that kiss....ahh but umm I went took a shower did my hygiene and put on a pair if ripped jeans and a Notorious BIG graphic tee and some red 11s. I packed my gym bag with my basketball shorts and jersey we have practice every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday sometimes on weekends. I grabbed my keys to my lexus and was on my way to school. When got inside I saw Roc but walked right past him........

Roc: oh so you just gone walk past me like you don't see me?? *catching up to Yn*

Yn: sorry didn't see ya!

Roc: whatever where you going

Yn: to Mr. Jones' room

Roc: oh ok I'll catch up to you later! *walking away*

Yn: ok see ya!

[ 3rd period with Roc]

Yn P.O.V: when I got inside I saw Roc and walked over to him and sat down....

Roc: wassup

Yn: hey

Roc: so about last night.....

oh shit I didn't want to talk about this..

Yn: what about last night?

Roc: I mean if you don't want to talk about it we wont

Yn: its not that I don't want to talk about its just......I don't know

Roc: then we'll talk about it later

Yn; yea

the rest of class was quiet we didn't say nothing to each other I could tell he was a little upset that I didn't want to talk about it........I just didn't

Roc's P.O.V: yea I was upset that she didn't want to talk about it but I can get over it I hope.....I mean I kinda like her...her body is just banging and damn do I wanna hit so bad....that would be like a one in a lifetime chance. I know what ya'll thinking 'all he wanna do is hit it and quit it' but I mean what can I say she bomb she got perfect boobs, big ass, and damn...........

??: Roc...Roc!!!!!!

I was interrupted in the middle of my thought

Roc: what!! Ray

Ray: stop thinking about Yn and come on practice is starting!!!

how he know I was thinking about her?? but I got up and went into the gym...

Yn P.O.V: I was in the locker room putting on my basketball shorts and jersey just thinking about Roc and why he looked so upset that I didn't want to talk about last night. but realized that the locker room was empty.....so I went into the gym and saw that the boys varsity was in there too!!!!!!! so I went to go talk to coach..

Yn:  aye!!! coach why are they in here!!

Coach: Yn calm down the 2nd gym is getting the floor redone so we have to share  for a while

Yn: how come no one told me I am captain!

Coach: I just found out today as well but I'm not going to argue with you we need to start.....

Yn: fine.

I looked over and saw Roc staring at me but I was really irritated and just rolled my eyes and listened to coach talk.........after practice was over I went home took a shower and went to bed I was irritated because Roc wanted to talk but could tell he was expecting me to giveit up to him but that's not happening.......

[ flash back to after practice]