Heroes of Olympus: The Future...

By That_One_Chick247

What would it be like if Percy and Annabeth got out of Tartarus? What would the demigods future be like? Woul... More

Chapter 1: Percy
Chapter 2: Annabeth
Chapter 3: Jason
Chapter 4: Piper
Chapter 5: Leo
Chapter 6: Hazel
Chapter 7: Frank
Chapter 8: Jason (messed up chapters :S)
Chapter 9: Annabeth
Chapter 10: Percy
Chapter 11: Piper
Chapter 12: Leo
Chapter 13: Hazel
Chapter 14: Frank
Chapter 15: Jason
Chapter 16: Annabeth
Chapter 17: Leo
Chapter 18: Hazel
Chapter 19: Frank
Chapter 20: Jason
Chapter 21: Annabeth
Chapter 22: Percy
Chapter 24: Leo
Chapter 25: Hazel
Chapter 26: Frank
Chapter 27: Jason
Chapter 28: Annabeth
Chapter 29: Percy
Chapter 30: Piper
Chapter 31: Leo
Chapter 32: Hazel
Chapter 33: Frank
Chapter 34: Jason
Chapter 35: Annabeth
Chaper 36: Percy
Chapter 37: Piper
Chpater 38: Leo
Chapter 39: Hazel
Chapter 40: Frank
Chapter 41: Jason
Chapter 42: Annabeth
Chapter 43: Percy
Chapter 44: Piper
Chapter 45: Leo
Chapter 46: Hazel
Chapter 47: Frank
Chapter 48: Jason
Chapter 49: Annabeth
Chapter 50: Percy
Chapter 51: Piper
Chapter 52: Leo
Chapter 53: Hazel
Chapter 54: Frank
Chapter 55: Jason
Chapter 56: Annabeth
Chapter 57: Percy
Chapter 58: Piper
Chapter 59: Leo
Chapter 60: Hazel
Chapter 61: Frank
50k?!?!?!
Truth or Dare it is!
My channel name!!
Chapter 62: Jason
Chapter 63: Annabeth
Chapter 64: Percy
Chapter 65: Piper
._.

Chapter 23: Piper

3.2K 67 42
By That_One_Chick247

OK.

THANKS GUYS!!!!!!! MAH ANGELS SAID U WOULD NEVER CALL ME A BITCH IN THE COMMENTS, (AHEM). WELL I DISAGREE. I MESSED UP SOOOOO MANY TIMES THAT THATS WHAT I DESERVE.

LOL WE FOUND A SNAKE EARLIER AND SCARED THE CRAP OUTA MY MOM,BUT I PICKED IT UP AND MOM WAS LKE WHATEVER SHOW OFF.

LOVE U TO MOM -.-

OH AND THE DEDDIE GOES TO..... (NEED TO LOOK) daughterofAthena27!!!!!! WOOP WOOP

AND HEY IM GONNA ASK YOU A FAVOR. YOU LIKE ONE DIRECTION FANFICS? ME TOO. KK SO MY FRIEND MADDIE RECENTLY PUBLISHED A BOOK CALLED It all started with a wish AND SHE WANTS SOME READS SO IF U READ HER BOOK, PLEASE VOTE FOR HER AND ALSO COMMENT SOMETHING ENOURGING AND SAY U FOUND OUT BY ALLIENICK. PLEASE??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

KK HERES PIPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piper

I was the first one awake, so I decided to take a shower and calm my nerves. I was also seriously worried about Leo, for all we know the shorty could be lost in Canada be because we aren't sure exactly where he went. I made my way downstairs and sat at my chair.

Frank walked in and made me jump.

"Sorry." He apologized. "Are we the only ones up?"

I shrugged. "Guess so."

It was really awkward, so when Percy and Annabeth walked in I was grateful. They were holding hands and were laughing about something, but both came to an abrupt stop when they saw our serious expressions.

"Oh, hey guys." Percy said awkwardly.

"Sup." Frank sighed.

"Um, I'll go wake up Jason and Hazel," he said, probably to escape all the awkward.

Annabeth slid into her old chair next to me. "Man it seems so weird without Leo here."

I laughed. "Weird how?"

"It's like... Quiet. We're not used to that with him here."

We both started cracking up.

Frank rolled his eyes.

"What's your problem?" Annabeth asked him.

"Nothing." He clenched his jaw.

"Yeah, sure." I looked back at Annabeth. "Remember when he lit his pants on fire?"

Her face turned red from laughter. "Or when he blew up the bathroom in his cabin!"

We both had more fits of laughter.

There was footsteps thundering down the steps and it was Percy and Hazel, both dying of laughter. "Does someone have a camera?!" They spluttered in unison.

"What?" I stared at Percy as Hazel frantically looked through the cabinets for Leo's old camera.

"Your boyfriend-" he cracked up again.

"Ah-ha!" Hazel screamed as she triumphantly held up the Canon camera. "You guys gotta see this!"

We pushed our way up the stairs and into Jason's room, nearly killing each other in the process.

Percy put a finger to his lips and pointed at my snoring boyfriend.

He was hanging off the side of the bed, belly up, his blankets on the floor and he was talking when he wasn't snoring.

He was saying the most meaningless things, like 'let's go to the beach' and the most hilarious one was 'do pickles have feelings?'

Percy took about nine pictures of his position and then four videos whenever he said something funny.

Soon when Annabeth fell to the ground laughing he began to stir. We panicked and started shoving each other out the door.

"Hurry up!" I hiss-whispered when Frank was too slow.

We bounded down the stairs and sat down so hastily Percy fell out of his chair.

We were trying to poker face our laughs but we didn't do a good job because when Jason came down he almost guessed.

"Morning guys... What's so funny?" He rubbed his head.

"Morning."

"Nothing." Percy and Annabeth said at the same time.

Percy was holding the camera under the table when he sat back down and suddenly he dropped it and a video started to play on full volume.

"Why is the sky blue?" Jason's voice came from under the table, muffled from when Percy kicked it under the chair.

"What was that?" Jason narrowed his eyes.

"Frank! It was Frank!" I exclaimed, pointing at Hazel instead of Frank, who was across the table.

"What's going on?" He inched closer to Percy, who returned his glare but he was too busy trying not to laugh.

"Nothing!" He held his hands up in surrender.

"Thats's it." He lunged at Percy and the two cousins fell to the ground, Percy cracking up and Jason with a devious lookin his eyes.

The rest of us gawked at them while Percy struggled to get out from under Jason's grasp.

"The camera!" Percy choked. "Get the camera!"

I dove under the chair and grabbed the camera before Jason could process Percy's words.

Jason glared at me. "Pipes, give me the camera."

I shook my head. Jason was so much bigger and stronger than me, he would take me down in an instant. I looked at Annabeth.

"Catch!" I screamed and threw it to her with surprising accuracy.

I could've thrown it to Frank or Hazel, but Annabeth was smart and would know the smart thing to do with it.

She put it down her shirt.

"You want it?" Annabeth teased.

"Don't you even think about getting it," Percy hissed at Jason, which caused all of us to have fits of awkward laughter.

"Don't worry," Jason assured him.

"So much for first thing in the morning we'll talk." Percy said, still on the floor, spread out like a starfish.

We all sat down. "Coming up?" Hazel looked down at him.

"Nope." He said. "I'm pretty comfy."

I rolled my eyes in unison with everyone at the table. "Whatever."

"Ok," Jason pulled the prophecy from his pocket. "What was the last line we discussed?"

"Um... the son of the sea makes the choice he dreads, in order to save the life of the forge." Annabeth said, and we all looked at Percy, who groaned and rolled over onto his stomach and covered his face.

"Percy, we need to talk about this." Annabeth insisted, and I looked at her, realizing that she still had the camera in her bra.

"No." He answered, not looking up.

Annabeth got down on the ground next to him and put her hand on his Achilles point. "Are you sure?"

"Yep."

"Fine." She said happily, and pushed his spot and he shot up, but only lifted his head and put it on his fist and put his other hand on his spot.

"Ok ok! I'll talk!" He took a breath. "So, Hera came to me in a dream the day before, the, you know," he motioned at the rings on both of his and Annabeths fingers, "that day. And she said that after me she would go to each of our dreams until one of us accepted the 'gift' you could call it of the possesions and it gives you little chucks of information. And, well, I didn't want any of you guys to endure this, so naturally I took it. I can't help it, it's my fatal law." He put his head back down in shame.

I was really shocked. Percy was going through all of that so one of us didn't have to. He had more bravery and consideration for others that I just had to tip my hat to him, if I had one. He almost seemed to care about others well beings more than his, which I just had to disagree. He'd done so many amazing things in his life and saved the world about a million times, so he deserved to be praised.

Annabeth layed down next to him and mimicked his postion. "Look at me."

He slowly picked up his head and met her with those stunning green eyes.

"Percy, that is the bravest and most considerate thing I've ever heard. You are a hero."

He gave her a smirk but didn't relpy. She pecked him on the lips and got back up on her feet and sat back down. "Well, now that we know what's goung on, the next line is pretty obvious; in order to save the life of the forge. That must mean that Percy gets -sorry- possessed and gives us like, information on here Leo is and we save him."

"No." Percy sighed. "That's not it."

Hazel narrowed her eyes. "How do you know?"

"Well, think about it. I said I wanted the possession, so the choice wasn't dreaded."

He had a point.

"Well, we have no other lead so let's just keep it at that until we have a better one." Frank sighed. "Next line?"

"The soldier and jewel feel betrayed, only to find the truth with two problems."

Hazel frowned. "Well, that's obviously me and Frank, but I don't feel betrayed, do you?" She looked at Frank.

"No."

"Well, then it must come later. And the two problems I have no clue."

It was kinda left at that with silence, when we all jump when we hear Percy say, "I'm hungry. Will someone make me blueberry pancakes?"

We all burst out laughing. "You're always hungry!"

"So?" He was still sprawled out on his belly, but propped himself up on his elbows and looked at Annabeth with his puppy dog eyes. "Please?"

She rolled her eyes. "Fine. But hold this." She took the camera out of her shirt and threw it at her fiancé.

He held it against his cheek. "Oh, it's warm."

"Eww!" I think all of our faces turned red from laughter. What was great about Percy is that he has absolutely no problem making a fool of himself.

Jason eyed Percy as he went upstairs. "I'm gonna go put this," he motioned to the camera, "on a high shelf."

Jason laughed mockingly. "Everyone knows I'm taller than you, Jackson."

Percy narrowed his eyes. "Whatever, I'm stronger."

Ok, I admit they both were right.

He heard Percy trip halfway up the stairs and he shouted, "the step jumped out in front of me!"

"Sure!" Hazel yelled back.

I heard Annabeth in the kitchen making Percy's requested breakfast. "Anyone else want some?"

"Me!" We all shouted at once

"Who is 'me'?" Annabeth said, poking her head out of the door.

"All of us." Jason said.

Despite all that was going on, Leo MIA (missing in action), most likely a war coming up, everybody stressed and worried, but above all that, the camp in trouble, I was happy. I was with the people closest to me, and the weather nice and happy, just little things like that could turn your day around.

AWW.

1.2K READS BICHESS!!!!!!!!

KK AND LIKE I SAID FIRST AUTHORS NOTE, PLEASE TELL ME IF I MESS UP THE CHAPTERS ANDD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CHECK OUT MY FRIENDS BOOK!! SHE ONLY HAS A PROLOGUE UP RIGHT NOW BUT SHE'LL GET HER CHAPTERS UP!!!!!

KK QUESTION:

WHO DID FRANK WISH HIS FATHER WAS BEFORE MARS/ARES CLAIMED HIM?

ONCE AGAIN, NOT HARD.

KK IT'S FREAKIN 12:30 AS I WRITE THIS, SO IM GONNA CRASH. SO GOOD MORNING, GOOD NIGHT OR GOOD AFTERNOON OR WHATEVER IT IS AS U READ THIS!!!! OR IF U KNOW SPANISH U CAN SAY BUENOS DIAS, BUENOS NOCHES OR BUENOS TARDES LOL

KK NIGHT!!

BOO.

SCARED U. KNOW I DID ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.1K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
82.1K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
606K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...