Evil Bad Luck~ Setosolace

By Dragonovia

A Dream Is Not Just A Dream. It May Be A Vision, Or Your Fait. You Can't Deny On What You See, Knowing That I... More

Evil Bad Luck(SetoSolace) Completed
Evil Bad Luck(SetoSolace)Continue
Guys i need help
Chapter 3:The Beginning of Deadlox
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:I will never hurt you...
Chapter 6:War Plan
Chapter 7: Meet my friends
Chapter 8: NightFlur
Chapter 9: Nightflur Pt 2
Chapter 10:The escape fail?
Chapter 12: Taco Potion P.2
Chapter 13:I fu**ed up
Chapter 14: Breaking Apart
Chapter 14:Continue
Norah-Rose
Chapter 15
Novia & Norah... Seto
Chapter 16
Chapter 16: Continue
Chapter 17:.......
Chapter 18:
Chapter 18: BIG SURPRISE!!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24: WAR
Chapter 25

Chapter 11:Taco Potion P.1

167 7 7
By Dragonovia

---Seto POV---
'Just two more days till ty's war' I thought to myself. The others are training and strengthening. While am over here with potions.

"Now put purple mushroom...mix with three pieces of normal golden apple...combine annnnnnnnnnnd....there!" I shouted with happiness all over my body.

"Hey no fair!"

I turned around to know who said that. I saw Novi flying a few feet above and mitch sitting down and his sword was cut in two.
Novia laughed, "Sorry,kiddo, but I need to strengthen myself." I smiled.

Mitch groan, "Biiiggguummmsss!!" Jerome stopped sword fighting with basher and looked at mitch. I notcie he had a light pink blush on his fur skin. "Y-yes biggums?"

I laugh as my dirtyness mind came in. Evrybody soon realize on how mitch act and join the laughter. Mitch got up, almost falling again, and shouted, "I-I didn't m-mean it like t-t-that!" Mitch and jerome were blushing like wild fire.

"You two should be a couple." Novia said. The laughter stopped and all stares was all on Novia. She frown, "Wat?"

"YOU FILFHY UGLY GAY FEMALE FAGGET!!!"

------------------------------------------
SORRY AM IN A RUSH!!I'LL EXPALIN LAYER!!

-DRAgonovia Out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43 3 18
What if all the myths are real? Monsters, witches, faeries. Well NEWSFLASH! They are. And I've been thrown into the deep end. Before I was a normal g...
15.7K 907 18
Nightmare had been suffering with deep depression for his entire life. And when I say ENTIRE, I mean entire life. Though, it'd been getting worse wi...
821 125 49
Dear diary, Life isn't like the Disney fairy tales, with the lost slipper and hell of a cute prince charming. Life is bittersweet, cruel and hurtful...
1.5K 282 27
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 & 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐮𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 ❝I will not have you without the light that hides within you and I will not let you have me withou...