~ Light Of Hope ~ (A Toushir...

נכתב על ידי AmeChan192

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN BLEACH CREDITS GO TO TITE KUBO~SENSEI~~<3 Yuuki is a bright, cheerful, compassionate... עוד

Hi Guys!! (^w^)v
1. " Things Lost in the Rain "
2." Into the Abyss "
3. " New Beginning "
4. " Home "
5. " Unknown Origins "
6. " Shinigami Daikou "
7. " Parting and Reunion "
8. " To Soul Society "
9. " A Chance Encounter "
10. " A New Found Hope "
10.5. Extra Chapter - " 3 Again "
11. " Girls Day Out "
12. " The Sacred Jewel of Soul "
13. " Growing Feelings "
14. " Incoming Storm "
15. " Game Start "
16. " Missing Again "
17. " Battle Preparations "
18. " I Hear Your Voice "
19. " Reunion "
20. " Confession "
20.5. Extra Chapter - " Personality Gone Bad "
21. " Confusion "
22. " Vasto Lorde "
23. " Calm Before the Storm "
24. " The Guardian Deity "
25. " Friends and Foes "
27. " Visored "
28. " Espada "
29. " The Twelve Honoured Knights "
30. " Light x Dark "
30.5. Extra Chapter - " First Date "
31. " True Feelings "
32. " Training in Hell "
33. " Visions of the Past and Future "
34. " Deciding One's Fate "
35. " Personal Vendetta "
36. " Complications "
37. " Hell Has Fallen "
38. " Strategy Meeting "
39. " Under the Moonlight's Glow "
40. " Nagisa "
41. " Pledge of Loyalty "
42. " Awaken "
43. " True Meaning of Sacrifice "
44. " Memories "
45. " Camaraderie "
46. " A Heart That Doesn't Forget "
47. " Choices "
48. " The Inner Abyss "
48.5. " Extra Chapter - Lost Child (Part 1) "
49. " Deepest Secrets "
50. " Truth Unveiled "
Final Chapter ~ A Place to Return To
Sequel
51.5 " Extra Chapter - Lost Child (Part 2) "
51.5.5 " Extra Chapter - Lost Child (Last Part) "
Thank You

26. " Frustrations "

187 11 0
נכתב על ידי AmeChan192

From a relatively safe distance, Orihime watches the fight between Ichigo and the Arrancars while healing Sado's arm. Santen Kesshun deployed just in case.

Concern etched into Orihime's features and a feeling of helplessness swept over her. Uselessness and frustration dug deep. (It's always like this.... when things get tough, I always rely on Kurosaki-kun.... just like last time.... and this time as well. I always watch from a safe distance while Kurosaki-kun fights. I want to fight alongside everyone.... but.... I'm just too weak. If only there's something I can do to protect everyone....)

"Damn you! I'll kill you!!!", Yammy angrily said.

Ichigo attacks again but Yammy managed to catch his sword with his left hand. Ichigo struggles to get it loose but to no avail. Yammy uses his bare hand to break Ichigo's Zanpakutou.

"I'm gonna kill you slowly, painfully.", Yammy menacingly said.

Ichigo glowers at him. Yammy suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind Ichigo. Without any time to react, Yammy pummels him to the ground.

(This guy... is still very strong even with just one arm.), Ichigo thought in pain.

Yammy was about to stomp on him again when Orihime stood up and rushed towards them in panic.

"Kurosaki-kun!!!", Orihime yelled.

"No! Inoue! Get back!!", Ichigo frantically yelled.

But it was too late, Yammy smacks her to the aside and went flying and lost consciousness.

"INOUE!!!!", Ichigo yelled.

Yammy stomps on Ichigo making him lose consciousness as well. Yammy starts to fire a Cero at his head when two golden energy-like arrows stabs Yammy on the back. He screams in pain and whirls around in search for the attacker.

"Metsu!!", a familiar voice yelled.

The arrows explode prompting Yammy to fall on his knees. Ichigo quickly regained consciousness and saw Yuuki facing against the Arrancar. The explosion took some damage but it wasn't enough to bring Yammy down completely. Yammy stands up and slowly approaches her with menacing eyes.

"N-No... Yuu...ki.... run...", Ichigo weakly said and tries to stand.

As Yammy approaches her, she slowly steps back. Then Yoruichi and Kisuke suddenly appeared from behind her and easily pins Yammy to the ground. Ulquiorra watched the whole time and didn't move a muscle.

(I know those two, Urahara Kisuke and Shihoin Yoruichi, Aizen-sama told me about them. Did they plan this? To use that girl as a bait and jump in while Yammy focuses on her. No... Urahara Kisuke could've used Shihoin Yoruichi instead of that girl to gain his attention. Or they could've attacked him head on, with the two of them, they can easily take Yammy down in his current state. Did they think I'll help him? Whether or not they planned this, Aizen-sama warned me about them.), Ulquiorra thought.

"These pests keeps showing up one after another!", Yammy angrily said.

He releases a massive amount of Reiatsu prompting Yoruichi and Kisuke to fall back. Ulquiorra flash-steps his way Yammy's side.

"Yammy, we're going back.", he calmly said.

"No! I won't be satisfied until I crush every last one of them!"

"Don't make me repeat myself, Aizen-sama is waiting for us.", Ulquiorra firmly said.

"Tsch!! Dammit!! I'll get you next time!!"

A Garganta opens and disappeared along with them. Yuuki sighs in relief and quickly ran towards Ichigo.

"Ichi-nii! Are you alright?!", Yuuki worriedly asked.

"I'll be fine... you guys take care of Inoue and Sado first.", Ichigo said.

"We will. Ichigo, can you stand?", Yoruichi asked.

"Yeah."

Ichigo almost fell as he gets up but Yuuki assists him.

"Don't push yourself let me help you.", Yuuki said.

Toushiro and Rangiku arrive shortly afterwards.

"What happened here?! Is everyone okay?!", Toushiro asked.

"No, not everyone.... Orihime and Sado are badly hurt.", Yuuki said.

"How 'bout you?"

"I'm fine... but Ichi-nii is...", Yuuki said as she looks worriedly at Ichigo.

Toushiro helps to assist Ichigo as well while Rangiku tends to Orihime. Everyone was taken to Urahara's shop. Yuuki tends to Ichigo's injuries while Rangiku takes care of Orihime who's still unconscious.

As Yuuki slides open the fusuma, she saw Toushiro who was about to enter.

"We need to talk.", Toushiro said.

They both went to the waiting room. Yuuki told him everything that happened including their encounter with Shinji and Hiyori.

"The way you described them, they must be Vasto Lorde type Arrancars.", Toushiro said.

"..... it's my first time seeing them. Just by being near them, I feel as if I'm being crushed.", Yuuki said.

"We also felt their presence even from afar... if we haven't encountered few Arrancars on the way then we could've have gone there earlier to help."

"You encountered few of them?!"

"They were only Gillian type Arrancars but compared to the two you guys encountered were on a different level....."

After a short silence, Toushiro speaks again.

"You mentioned that you also had a run-in with the people after Kurosaki, right?"

"Yeah, Hirako Shinji and Sarugaki Hiyori. Hiyori-san might've threatened us a bit but I don't think they're bad people."

"What makes you say that?"

"Hmmm.... I don't know just an intuition."

(Yuuki has keen intuition on whether a person is good or bad. I'll trust them for now and hope that those people are not enemies.), Toushiro thought.

The fusuma slid open and Rangiku steps inside.

"Ahhh... I want to go back to Orihime-chan's place and rest.", Rangiku said. "Ah! Yuuki-chan, Orihime-chan is awake and she's looking for you."

"Okay, I'll be there right away.", she said.

Yuuki steps outside the room. Right after she left, Toushiro stands up.

"Taichou, where are you going?", Rangiku asked.

"I need to report to the Head Captain."

(*sigh*) (He's as busy as always.), Rangiku thought.

Meanwhile, when Yuuki slides open the fusuma, she saw Orihime was getting ready to leave.

"Are you sure you should be up?", Yuuki asked in concern.

Yuuki stares at Orihime's cast with a worried expression on her face. Orihime's arm is broken due to Yammy's attack.

"I feel better now so I just want to go home."

"I see, but still... don't strain yourself."

"I won't... by the way.... how's Kurosaki-kun doing?"

"He's fine, he's still resting though."

"That's a relief.... how 'bout Tatsuki-chan?"

"I took her to the nearest hospital and called her family. I haven't heard of her after that since I immediately went back for you guys. But you don't have to worry about her, Arisawa-san is tough you know."

"I see.... you're right, I'm sure we'll see Tatsuki-chan at school tomorrow."

Yuuki nods in agreement and they both smile at each other.

"If you're going back home then you should head back together with Matsumoto-san since she wanted to go back as well."

"You're not coming?"

"I'll stay with Ichi-nii until he wakes up."

"Oh.. that's right. I'll head home first then."

"Yeah, be careful on your way back."

"Hai!!"

Orihime leaves the room and searches for Rangiku while Yuuki returns to the room where Ichigo is. Tsukabishi Tessai, Kisuke's assistant, just got out from the room and approaches her.

"He's awake but still needs some rest.", he said. "I bet you guys are hungry, I'll bring food right away."

"Thanks so much for taking such good care of us. I wish I could help you prepare but you see, my hands are still a bit numb.", Yuuki said.

"That's okay, you guys are all guests here."

"Thanks again.", Yuuki said as she bows at him.

Meanwhile inside the room, Ichigo looks at his palms with a dejected look on his face.

(Those guys were really strong.... or I'm just too weak? I couldn't even protect my friends..... if Urahara-san and Yoruichi-san didn't arrive.... I couldn't even bare to think what could've happened.), he thought a clenched his fists in frustration.

Yuuki slides open the fusuma and saw Ichigo deep in thought.

"Ichi-nii how are you feeling?", she asked.

"I'm fine...", he said with a dejected look on his face in which she didn't fail to notice.

(You don't seem like it though.), Yuuki thought. "What's bothering you?", she asked.

Ichigo was a bit surprised by her question and looks at her.

"Don't be surprised, how long do you think we've known each other? And on top of that you're my brother so I can tell. So what is it?"

"..... how's Inoue and Sado?", he asked to purposely change the topic.

"........ Orihime already went home with Matsumoto-san. Sado-san is at the other room and hasn't woken up yet.", she answered knowing what Ichigo's purpose was.

She knows that he doesn't want to talk about it so she lets it slide for now.

".....Yuuki.... what were you doing there?", Ichigo asked.

Yuuki told him what happened at the park.

"Why'd you came back?!! Do you even know what could've happened if Urahara-san and Yoruichi-san didn't arrive?!!", Ichigo angrily said.

"We knew how strong those Arrancars were from the start...... but I still couldn't leave them. When I sensed your Reiatsu as well, I left Arisawa-san at the hospital and immediately went back. When I arrived, that ogre was about to blow your head up! So I attacked him without thinking what may happen next. When I saw him on his knees, my hands began to tremble and went numb. I don't know if it's because I used an ability that I'm not used to yet or because of the fact that I got scared that I almost lost you too!", Yuuki said. "Don't you get it? ..... you're the one who almost died...", she said on the brink of tears and clenched her fists.

Ichigo looks down in dismay.

"That only proves it....", Yuuki mumbled.

"Proves what?", Ichigo asked with a confused look on his face.

"You can't always do everything by yourself. Earlier, if we haven't arrived on time, Arisawa-san might've been killed. If you didn't arrive, Orihime and Sado-san might've also been killed. If I haven't returned immediately then your head might've been blown to bits. And if Urahara-san and Yoruichi-san haven't showed up then I might've died as well. That only proves that none of us wouldn't even be here if the other didn't show up to help the other."

"But that could also mean that more people could've been hurt."

"True, but we're all still here, aren't we? As long as we have friends to support us, we can overcome any obstacles. That's why when I said I believed in you, it was because I was ready to support whatever decision you might make. But if things go out of control then I'm ready to jump in and help you, that's how things goes. I'm sure if Sado-san or the others were in the same position as yours, you'd do the same for them, because that's what friends do. Relying on others isn't such a bad thing. It only means that there are people who care about you and are willing to lend you their strength. I think that's what it means to have real strength.", she calmly said and holds his hand.

Ichigo's eyes soften as he looks at Yuuki.

".....you're right....", he mumbled.

Then Ichigo's stomach suddenly grumbles loudly.

"Pffft! Ahahaha!!", Yuuki suddenly laughs out loud. "Come on! Just when I said something cool and you ruined it in the end!", she said as she wipes her tears out of laughter.

"D-Don't laugh! I can't help it!", Ichigo said as he blushes in embarrassment.

"Tsukabishi-san said he'll bring some food shortly....", Yuuki said and heard some footsteps. "Ah! That must be him already.

Yuuki stand up and slides open the fusuma. Tessai brought in a tray of food for them.

"Thank you very much Tsukabishi-san, I can take it from here.", Yuuki said.

She takes the tray of food from his hands.

"You're welcome. Don't hesitate to call if you need something else.", he said and leaves the room.

The tray was a bit wobbly because her hands are still a bit numb so she quickly puts it down to Ichigo's side.

"Your hands are still numb? They were a bit cold.", Ichigo said.

"It'll subside, or maybe I'm just tired."

"Then you should rest."

"Okay, then I'll be sleeping here too."

******

Upon returning to Hueco Mundo, Yammy and Ulquiorra reported to Aizen everything that happened in the Human World. Ulquiorra dug out his left eye and crushed it, as it turned to dust, everyone had a glimpse on what happened. Aizen's lips curved into a smile as Orihime's abilities piqued his interest.

*******

The next morning,

Ichigo wakes up but Yuuki was no longer beside him and the futon was already neatly folded. When he slid open the fusuma, Yuuki was there with a tray of food.

"Ah! You're up already, ohayo. I brought you breakfast.", Yuuki cheerfully said.

"Oh, thanks."

"We should hurry or we'll be late for school. Orihime and Ishida-san went by earlier and brought us some change of clothes and food."

"How thoughtful of them."

"Yeah. We have such good friends don't we?"

Ichigo smiles softly.

"Yeah, we do."

After getting ready for school, Ichigo and Yuuki said goodbye to Kisuke, Yoruichi and Tessai before leaving.

"Thanks again for everything.", Yuuki and bows her head.

"You're welcome here anytime.", Kisuke said.

"Thanks, see you then, Urahara-san.", Ichigo said.

"Itterasshai!", Kisuke said.

*******

At school, the gang met up and greeted each other like usual, except for Yasutora who was still recovering. Ichigo saw the cast on Orihime's arm and felt responsible. Due to her arm broken, her powers became weak and on top that, she also lost one of her Shun Shun Rikka petals, Tsubaki. That's why healing Yasutora's arm takes a lot longer than usual.

As the bell rang the teacher steps inside the classrom and introduces a new transfer student. Ichigo as well as Yuuki and Orihime's eyes widen in surprise as they look at the transfer student, it was Shinji.

~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~ ¤ ~

Japanese words used:

Metsu (滅) - destroy / perish / ruin / overthrow
Fusuma (襖) - a Japanese sliding screen (such as doors, furniture, shoji, etc.)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.1K 74 12
DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of the characters or events from the manga/ anime series "Bleach"which are originally owned by Tite Kubo. Ichigo K...
257K 6.3K 34
A month has passed since (Y/n) started living with the Sakamaki brothers and her 'annoying' sister Yui. Things were peaceful for a while after the in...
1.6K 22 14
As his childhood friend had finally recovered and got the news at the same time he left, what will Momo Hinamori do to be able to save him or will sh...
17.4K 422 23
Not much is know about captain Mayuri past and his long lost little sister. What will Mayuri do when he finds his beloved sister and once again have...