True love isn't real

By x_dj_spooky_jim_x

Discontinued More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter Eleven
Authors Note

Chapter seven

27 2 1
By x_dj_spooky_jim_x

Three years later

I wake up each morning still thinking about him. I wake up in the middle of the night with devistating dreams of that night. But I know
that it'll get better. This week, was the first week of college and today is the last day of the week. I had to move in with with this girl name Zoë. And I'm not very excited about it either, because she kind of seems like a bitch. But I guess I'll live.
I got to my dorm room and it was already a mess. "Zoë!" I say loudly. "Why is the floor so messy?" She responded," I was looking for an outfit for a party tonight. *gasps* Can you please come? I'll clean the floor." I say okay and watch her clean the ground. After I'm done watching, I have to find something to wear. I found this really pretty black knee length dress. But there's one problem, it shows my scars. I figured it would be dark so no one would see them. A couple of hours later and it's ten o'clock; party time- and we agreed if Zoë gets drunk that I'd be the one driving her home.

PARTY TIME:

I arrive at the party and the music is so loud. While I was trying to think of what song, I lost Zoë in the crowd. I pulled out my phone and texted Kayla, in case you forgot, she's my sister. My mom has been battling pancreatic cancer since about 7 months after the suicide incident. Kayla doesn't answer so now I'm thinking of things to do. I see an empty place on a pleather couch. Then after about five minutes, this couple on the left of me started to make out. I quickly get up from the couch. As I walk away, I knock into this Australian accented girl. I just kind of sat there for a second looking at her before shortly realizing that I had caused her to spill her booze all over herself. I quickly give her my jacket to use to try and cover up the booze stain. I brought her to the bathroom to try and help her get the booze out of her shirt. I repeatedly apologized for the stain until she said," shut up! It's okay! Really, it is."
I looked at her and I haven't felt such a connection since Zachary. We both move in for a kiss and as we do, I notice she had scars like me. Except hers were newer. Our lips touched, and it felt great. Zachary and I were this passionate about each other. Zachary. I can't do this. I love Zachary. No, I loved him but not anymore. The girl stops and says," my name is Rose James." I say my name and we both resume. I move my head down to her forearms and started kissing them. I look at her face and I can see that she was highly embarrassed. I looked at her and moved her bangs from in front of her right eye. I say,"it's okay. If you want to talk about it, you can, but if not, it's okay." She started crying, mumbling something that I could not understand. I wrapped my arms around her fragile body and swayed telling her that it was going to be okay. I pulled away from her and said," look, why don't we go outside and talk?" She stood up and nodded. I walked towards the door and noticed she was not following. I looked at her and beckoned for her to come out of the bathroom. She walked slowly, she crept out of the bathroom. She wiped a tear from eye. I hugged her and said,"look, it's going to be okay." She looked up from the ground, looked at me, then she kissed me. Hard. Her hands around my face, and I pulled away. She looked at me in amazement and confusion at the same time. I wrapped both of my hands around her right hand and pulled her towards to now empty couch. Well, I tried but she insisted we go outside and talk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 27.4K 18
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
6.5M 179K 55
โญ๏ธ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด๊œฑแด› ส€แด‡แด€แด… ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด แดษด แดกแด€แด›แด›แด˜แด€แด… โญ๏ธ สœษชษขสœแด‡๊œฑแด› ส€แด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๊œฐแด€ส€: #1 ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แดกแด€ส€๊œฑ (2017) #1 ษชษด แด‹สสŸแด (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
3.3M 206K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...