Chapter four

WARNING: GRAPHIC AND MAY UPSET SOME VIEWERS. DO NOT GET MAD WHEN YOU READ THIS AND THINK IM TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE.

As he kissed me, I moved my body closer to his. His hands pulled me closer and closer every second. He pulled me towards him and adjusted my body to where I had my back on my bed and he was slightly on top of me. I didn't think that I'd ever be as happy as I was before everything happened with my dad. My dad.
I felt something run down my face. It was a tear. Why was I crying during one of the best moments in the past seven years? I all of a second could not breathe. I pushed him off of me and ran right out of the room. He immediately chased after me asking if I was alright. He took my hand, squeezed it tight, and said," you can tell me anything." I nodded and told him about the past seven years of my life.

Zachary's point of view

I heard Emily, but I didn't. It was like she was speaking in tongues. She said one sentence that just broke my heart." My dad raped me everyday for the past five years and he would threaten to kill me if I resisted." I felt one tear run down my face. Two. Three. Then, they just kept on coming. I looked at her speechless. She said," that's why guys like you don't like girls like me."

Emily's point of view

I was scared of what was going to happen next. Was he going to tell all of his friends? Or was he going to keep it to himself? He looked at me one last time before walking out of my front door. I got up and tried to walk to my bed. I felt deficient. I collapsed onto the floor from exhaustion." I give up. I give up," I kept saying to myself. I sat on the floor for like two hours until I made up my mind of what the solution was to end it. End the pain, sadness, the sorrow.

DISCLAIMER: NEXT PART IS TRIGGERING TO PEOPLE WHO ARE CONSIDERING SUICIDE OR ARE DEPRESSED

I get my razor blades and my full bottle of sleeping pills, write a note, and place it beside me. I get in the bathtub and started taking five pills at a time until I get done with the bottle. When I got done with the bottle, I got my razors and cut vertically on my arms. I close my eyes as I'm awaiting my death when I hear a loud noise. Zachary. He read the note an collapsed on the ground.  I weakly look over and barely saw his hands shaking badly. He got on the phone with 911. I could barely make out a whisper but he saw that I was trying to get his attention he crawled to me quickly and said," yes baby, tell whatever you need to." I look blankly look at him an whisper," sorry I wasn't good enough for you. But it's okay because I love you even if you don't love me back." The last words I would hear would be," I love you. You were good enough for me. I love you no matter what. Your so beauti....."
That's all I heard.