BLOSSOM TEARS (VIXX JTW)

By nrlkim__

They meet unexpectedly when both of their car involve in a small crash whereas one of the car has an idol. "Y... More

Author Notes.
Introduction
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
FINAL WORDS (A/N)

CHAPTER 45 (END)

1.5K 25 19
By nrlkim__

Leo drove Hanna off to her house after having a talk with their friends just now. At first, Hanna want to come back home alone but Leo prevent her and say want to send her himself. He want to make sure Hanna go back safely with his own eyes.

Leo glance at Hanna when that girl seem quite since they get out from Jellyfish Building area. He worry why Hanna being like this. She don't talk much since earlier. And when the car stop due to traffic light, Leo look at her.

"Why?" asked him in worry. Hanna look back at him.

"Why what?" she asked back. Did not understand with Leo sudden question.

"You're being silent. I'm worry if you're sick or what." said Leo. Hanna smile at him.

"I'm okay. Don't worry. I'm just feel a little bit tired. My flight arrive at one and I'm running to meet you without rest." Hanna said.

It's true that as her flight arrive in Incheon Airport just now, she go back home to get a car and directly go to the park to meet Leo. She too excited to meet that guy and couldn't even feel tired. But she suddenly feel that and she want to go back home quickly and take a nap.

"Arraso. Just go sleep. I'll wake you up when we're arrive." Said Leo concerned. Hanna smile at him and fix her position. She release her deep breath and a moment later, her eyes slowly close. Leo take a peek at her and he smile. He then focus back on the busy road.

Fifteen minutes later, they already arrive at Hanna house. Leo turn off the engine and look at Hanna that was still sound asleep while her face at the windows. She like didn't realize that they already arrive. Leo smile again looking at her before decide to wake her up.

"Hanna... we're arrive." Leo said whilst shaking her shoulder sofly but Hanna did not respond. He try again. "Hanna..." and that time Hanna face was turn to the left where he is right now and it really close with his face.

Leo froze. He gulp his saliva and his heart also suddenly play a hiphop rhythm. Leo look at Hanna face. Inspect at every inch of that pure face. From the eyes, to the nose and at last to her lips. Leo eyes stop there for a second.

His heart still beating fast. He breathe in and out for several times to make his heart breath in calm back. But the more he do that, the more he feel something that push him to kiss that lips.

Their face too close to the point he could feel Hanna breath. He swallow his saliva again before slowly making move to Hanna. Slow and slow, their lips will be met but then...

"Hmm..." Hanna suddenly mumbled. Leo startled and fix his sit back like before. Hanna open her eyes and stretching her body. Then she look around her.

"We're already arrive? Why you are not woke me up?" asked Hanna with her husky voice. Leo not looking at her instead his eyes only in front of the house.

"I am... but... you're not wake up." Answered Leo stuttered.

"Oh really?" said Hanna yawning widely. "Oh God, I'm too sleepy." Said Hanna between her yawn. Then she look at Leo. "Who will be pick you up? Or you want to take a taxi?" asked Hanna. Leo look at her.

"Nobody will fetch me." Said Leo with straight face.

"So?" Hanna asked him in confused.

"So? I will not go back." Leo replied norchalantly.

"What?" Hanna exclaimed with eyes open wide. Did he just said that he want to overnight here?

"Ehem...ehem... Oh... I feel thirst suddenly. I need water. Why not we get into the house and I can get a glass a water?" said Leo. Hanna still looking at him with frowning face. Leo sighed and put his hand in front of Hanna.

"Why?" asked Hanna.

"Give me the house keys." Said Leo. Hanna not directly give the key to him instead she continue staring at Leo weirdly. "What are you waiting for? Palli, give me the keys." Asked Leo. Hanna slowly take the key from her bag to give it to Leo but she stop suddenly.

"You'll be go back home after get a glass of water right?" Hanna asked.

"Not sure." Leo replied while shrug his shoulder.

"Anniya, you must. There is nobody at home. Something might happened if you..." Leo seize the keys from Hanna hands and make Hanna stop to continue her sentence.

"Something? What do you mean?" Leo teased Hanna by asking that question playfully.

"Ann...anniya. No... nothing." Hanna stuttered. Leo smile michiviously.

"Arraso." Said Leo and he open the car to get out from the car. He walking to the house door and open it with the key that he take from Hanna just now. Hanna just looking at Leo from the car.

The moment when Leo already get into the house, she get out from the car and walking to enter the house. After she close the door and turn her body to the living room, her eyes respond in shocked when see Leo just lying down on the couch norchalantly. She approach him.

"You said want to drink? Why lying down here?" asked Hanna. Leo open his eyes and looking at Hanna. "Yes, but later. I'm too tired to walking to the kitchen right now." Said Leo and close back his eyes. Hanna just sighed looking at him.

"Arraso. I'll get you a water." Said Hanna and she was about to move to the kitchen when suddenly Leo grab her hand and make her cannot able to maintain herself and at last fall on Leo body.

Hanna speechless and looking at Leo calm face. Leo open again his eyes and staring at Hanna.

"I said I'll get it later. I want to take a rest for a moment." Said Leo.

"N... nae..." Hanna reply and try to get out but once again Leo pull her to close with him.

"And you must stay with me here." Leo added.

"B... but... I..."

"Shut up and don't disobey my order." Leo cut Hanna sentence before she able to finish it.

He then move by sliding a bit to give Hanna space. Hanna look at the space and look at Leo. Leo not say anything instead he just give his eye signal, asking Hanna to lying down beside him.

"Haha... anniya... its okay." Said Hanna refused but Leo pull her again and make Hanna head lying on his arms. Hanna startled at first but she couldn't do anything with Leo sudden act. She look at Leo and Leo also look at her. Long.

"Can I know where are you dissapear a month ago? I've find you everywhere and waiting for you everyday, but you're not coming. Where actually you go?" Asked Leo. The only question that he really want to know. Hanna smile.

"I've been at the place that I'm sure it save for me." Answer Hanna shott. Leo frowned his eyebrows not really satisfy with the answer.

"And where it is?" He asked again.

"Well, I can't tell you. Only that ahjussi know where that place is." Said Hanna secretive.

"Yah, since when you've share a secret with manager hyung?" Leo not satisfy.

"Since one two three four days ago." Hanna grinned.

"Arraso, its okay. I will ask him later." Leo determined.

"Jinjja?" Hanna asked.

"Yes of course. I need to know where my girlfriend go and will go if she sulk with me later." Leo said. Hanna smile again with Leo. She pinch both of Leo cheecks.

"Omo, you're so cute. Well, you can try to asked him but dont expect that he will give you an answer." Replied Hanna confident.

"Yah why?" Leo exclaimed.

"Because the secret is still a secret." Hanna said nonchalantly.

"Jinjja this girl." Leo mumbled with Hanna reapond. Hanna looking at him and widely grinned.

"Yah, you said you want to sleep right? If you're not, I want to go upstairs to..." Hanna unable to finish her words when Leo yank her body close to him.

"I want to sleep." Said Leo in slow voice before hug her at the waist. Then he slowly closed back his eyes.

Hanna look at him and a moment later, she smile. She caress Leo hair softly and staring long at that face. He looks so handsome even when he sleep.

She smile again for she don't know how many times and hug him back. A moment later, she also fall in sleep. In Leo embrace. Fortunately that couch is quite big to fit both of them.

*******************************

Hanna wriggle a bit to comfort herself. Her eyes was open slowly and take a look around her. It's already dark because she forget to turn on the lamp just now. Hanna get up from the couch and find the main switch turn the light. The living room now brighten with the light.

Hanna walking back to couch and sit on the floor beside the couch. She look at Leo that was still in dream. Hanna stare at the clock on the wall and it was already at 8 p.m. She turn back at Leo.

"Leo..." Hanna said his name to wake him up but he not respond. "Leo... wake up." She try again. Leo body was moved a bit by Hanna shaking. He open his eyes but the lamp light make him dazzling and he close back his eyes.

"Yah, wake up. It's already eight." Said Hanna again. Leo shake his head and put his arms on the head to cover his eyes from the light. "Give me five minutes more. I'm too sleepy." Leo replied with hoarse voice.

He seem too sleepy right now. Maybe because he not get enough sleep recently because of some sort of problem that they face nowdays.

Hanna sighed and fix her hair. "Arraso. I want to take a bath first." Said Hanna and get up from there walking to her room at second floor to get a bath. Leaving Leo continue his sleep at the living room.

********************************

Hanna get out from the bathroom with her hair was wrapped by the towel and she only wear bathrobe at that time. As she stepping out from the bathroom, she feel shocked and her eyes open in widened when realize someone on her bed. It's Leo. Sleep on her bed.

"Yah!" Hanna yelled at him make he awake in surprised. Leo look around because too startled with Hanna yelled. Then he look at her.

"What are you doing here? How can you get into here? And... get off from my bed now!" said Hanna still in scream voice. Leo did not care and put back his head on the pillow with straight face. Hanna sighed heavily.

"You don't hear what I said? Get off from my bed now!" Hanna said again with angry face. She worried actually and embarrassed at the same time. Leo turn his eyes at her, looking at her long.

Hanna started to feel awkward with Leo stared. She slowly raise her hand and fix her bathrobe properly at the above area. Worry if Leo naughty eyes might be look at something. But Leo still looking at her without have an intention to change his gaze at elsewhere.

"W... what are you... looking at?" Hanna brave herself to ask. Leo blinking his eyes and shake his head.

"Nothing." He answered. "Well, I'm just feel my back hurt sleep at the couch and I think, I need to sleep on something comfort and I found your room. You're not lock your room either, so I guess you give me a permission to get into here." Leo explained even though it's not a real story actually.

Hanna just hear and try to remember back if she really not lock her room and yes, she not lock it. She sighed.

Leo smile at her. "Hanna..." he called Hanna and Hanna tossed back her eyes at him. Then he pat the space beside him to Hanna. Asked her to sit beside him. Hanna look at it and then looking back at Leo.

"W... what?" she pretending asked. Leo sighed.

"Come and sit here." Said Leo. Hanna look again at that space. Still hesitates either want to go or not. She slowly walking to the bed but then stop automatically. Leo furrowed his eyebrows. "Why?" he asked.

"I want to change my cloth first." She said just realize that she only wear a bathrobe. It's a problem if she sit beside Leo only with the bathrobe.

Hanna quickly seized her pyjamas at the clothes rack near the bathroom and get into the bathroom back to change into pyjamas. Leo looking at her and get some naughty idea.

"Auch..." he whined suddenly. Hanna stop and turn to look at him.

"Why?" she asked worriedly.

"I don't know. My stomach... its hurt." Said Leo lies. Hanna bewildered.

"Hurt?" asked Hanna and Leo nodded. He peek at Hanna to look her respond. Looking at Hanna just standing there static, he press his stomach and continue with his acting.

"Auch! Help... me." Leo whined again. This time a little bit louder. Hanna startled and quickly running toward him.

"Are you okay? Did you eat something wrong? Or did you take a wrong pill? Or... did you have some ailment?" Hanna asked in panic. Leo smile looking at those panic face.

"Anniya. I'm okay." He said innocently. No more that hurt face like earlier. Hanna look at him confusedly before her mind caught one thing.

"You lie?" she asked. Leo grinned at Hanna shows his teeth and then lying down on the bed with straight face. "Yah! I'm panic you know. Jinjja... aishh..." Hanna angry and thrown the pillow at Leo face but Leo able to caught it before hit his handsome face. Then he smile again at Hanna.

Hanna look at him with annoying face. She get up from the bed and move toward the bathroom but Leo quickly seize her hand make Hanna fall on his tough body. Hanna startled and looking at him.

"Y... yah! I... I want to... change... my cloth." Hanna said stuttered.

"No need. I like to see you like this." Said Leo norchalantly while stare intensely at Hanna nervouse eyes.

"Wh... what.... you... say? I'm..." Before Hanna could able to finish her awkward sentence, Leo rolled Hanna body to the side and make him self on top Hanna.

Hanna astonished by that action and looking at Leo with full of nervouseness. Her eyes also shaking to stare long at those charm face.

Leo shape an evil smile and closed his face to Hanna. Hanna swallow her saliva and waiting for what Leo want to do next. Leo face become more close and closer to her but then...

Kringg...

Hanna phone suddenly rang and Leo act also froze at that time. Hanna look at her phone.

"Some... someone call." Said Hanna. Leo sighed and move his body to give space to Hanna. Hanna release a relief breath and take her phone on the drawer beside her bed.

Before she pick up the call, she take a glance at Leo. Obviously, he looks so upset with it. Hanna shake her head and answered the called.

"Oh Min Ah-ah, why?" Hanna said with her little sister. "Jinjja? Arraso.... Nae... okay, I will. Nae... bye." She said and the call end. Hanna put her phone and look at Leo.

"Min Ah?" Leo asked and Hanna nodded. "She say she will come back to Korea tomorrow." Leo sighed again and lying down back on the bed. "She call at the wrong time and want to coming back at the wrong time." Leo said slowly but it enough for Hanna to hear at every inch of his words. Hanna smile.

"Yah, better you get a bath. Your body smell like a rotten you know." Hanna said. Leo look at her and smell his body at the right and left. "Anniya. It's smell good." He replied proudly. Hanna scoffed and get up from the bed to get something from her closet.

"Take this towel and get a bath now!" she ordered like a mother. Leo sighed and get up from the bed. He take the tower and walking to the bathroom before he stop suddenly and look at Hanna.

"Are you sure don't want to take a bath for a second time?" Leo asked her. Hanna widened her eyes. "Yah!" Leo laugh and continue walking to the bathroom.

Hanna shake her head and get a pyjamas to change it before Leo finished his bath quickly. Then she get out from the room to her little brother room to take a shirt for Leo.

*******************************

Leo get out from the bathroom with the blue sweatshirt and kitten printed long pants that Hanna give him just now while drying his hair with the towel. He look at Hanna. She leaning at the bed while reading a... magazine maybe.

Hanna realize Leo and look at him. "You're done?" she asked and Leo nodded. Hanna smile slightly before focus back on the magazine. Leo sighed and put the towel at the clothes rack. He walking at take a sit in front Hanna.

"Is it that magazine too interesting?" asked Leo.

"Hmm..." Hanna just answered with hum. Leo sighed again and staring sharply at Hanna. "Yah..." he called.

"Why?" Hanna answered but her focus still on the magazines.

"Look at me when I'm talking." Leo said. Hanna glance at him and close the magazine.

"Okay, what now?" Hanna asked waiting for what Leo want to say. Leo look down at his hand not looking at her.

"You're not even focus on me just now at the practice room and right now, you read the magazine. When will you focus at me?" Leo avowed like a child. Hanna silent for a second before laughing hardly. Leo look at her with angry face.

"Haha... yah! Don't act like a child. I'm focus at my friend because I miss them and right now, I just want to read. Don't tell me that you're jealous with the magazine too." Hanna said between her laugh before open back the magazines while shaking her head with Leo act. Leo sighed.

"So, you don't focus on me because you... don't miss me? Arraso. It's okay." Right after Leo said that word, he get up from the bed and walking to the balcony.

Hanna speechless with Leo action and looking at him. She smile before close the magazine and put on the drawer. She get up from the bed and walking to the balcony too and give a hug from the back.

"Are you mad?" asked Hanna.

"Anniya." Leo answered short. Hanna sighed and release the hug. She hold Leo hand and make him to face her. Then give him a smile. Leo looking at her and surely his heart beating fast looking at that smile.

"Okay, I will focus only at you. What you want me to do now?" Hanna asked him.

"Anything." Leo answered shortly again. Hanna though for a moment while looking straight at Leo eyes. She try to look at it long again even though only God know how fast her heart beat right now and just wait a time to burst out. Leo also staring at her waiting what Hanna want to say.

Hanna take a deep breath and release it slowly. She grab both of Leo hands and tiptoe a bit. "If I do..." She stop and smacked her lips on Leo cheeks for a second before release it. "Like this?" she continued her sentence while looking at Leo. Leo startled at first and looking at Hanna soullessly.

"Why? You don't like? Arraso..." Hanna turn her body to get into the bedroom back when suddenly Leo seize her hand and make Hanna crash into his arms.

"Where you think you want to go?" asked Leo with his passion eyes.

"Sleep?" answered Hanna a word. Leo yank her body to close with him and make Hanna face really close to him. Hanna speechless but just let it. They stared at each other.

"You think you can sleep.... After you make me like this?" said Leo.

"Wh... what you... mean?" Hanna bewildered. Leo stare intently on to her eyes. Her heart also feel like want to explode and she could feel how burning her cheek right now. Leo smirked.

"I mean... this..." right after he said that word, he smacked his lips at Hanna. Hanna surprised by that action even though she already expect it. But slowly she close her eyes and wrapped her arms at Leo neck.

Leo deeper the kiss while his hand run down on Hanna waist and make her closer to him. He give Hanna a passionate and caution kiss and Hanna just do the same. She could feel Leo hot body and the warm kiss that he give.

After a moment, Leo broke the kiss and stared down on Hanna eyes while breathing hardly. Hanna look at his pair of eyes too. Leo smile at her before lift her in bridal style and bring her to the bed. Leo put Hanna on it and he also get onto the bed.

His eyes still on Hanna, looking at her and inspect at every inch on Hanna face. Hanna just smile and gaze at Leo too. She gripped Leo collar and pull it to close to her. Leo smile back at her and for once again he pressing his lips against Hanna.

Hanna did not protest or refused it instead she just let Leo do it and kissing him back. She tight her grip and That kiss become more tentative and intense before Leo make it gentle at the end and broke that kiss slowly and tossed his eyes on Hanna. Hanna open her eyes and look at Leo.

"I love you... Kim Hanna." Said Leo in romantic voice. Hanna smile and wrapped her hand around Leo neck.

"I love you too... Jung Taekwoon" Hanna replied. Leo smile at her and kiss her forehead for a second before he lying down beside Hanna.

Hanna turn her body to face Leo. Leo caress Hanna hairs sofly while looking at Hanna in passion and charms eyes. "Good night." he said and pull Hanna into his embace.

"Good night too... jagiya..." said Hanna and she put her hand around Leo waist. Hug him. Leo smile when hear Hanna said that word.

He fix his position to make Hanna comfortable in his embrace and close the table lamp beside the bed. They sleep while hugging each other and that wonderful night was past with hope that tomorrow will be more precious day for both of them. For all of the people too.

*******************************

Hanna wake up from the sleep when she feel something shine disturbing her sleep. She open the eyes slowly and look at that radiant thing. She sighed.

They forget to close the curtain last night and today, it make her wake up in early. Hanna put her hand on her forehead, decide to sleep a little bit more but that sunshine keep told her to get up.

Finally, she courage herself to get up. Hanna stretching her body to the left and right before she tossed her eyes at Leo that was still sound asleep. Hanna smile and stooping to give him a morning kiss on his cheeks. After that, she try to wake him up.

"Leo... it's already morning." She said softly while playing with Leo hairs. Leo open his eyes and look at Hanna but then closed it back.

"Don't want to get up?" Hanna asked. Leo just mumbled alone while shaking his head. Hanna smile and just let Leo to take a nap for a minutes. She decide to take a bath first and making a breakfast for them.

*********************************

Leo get down to the kitchen after take a bath. As he enter the kitchen, Hanna was busily making an omelate without realize that Leo was there.

"Good morning sweetheart?" Leo greeted while back hug Hanna make her respond in shocked.

"Yah! You make me startled." Said her angrily. Leo just smile and lean his chin on Hanna shoulder.

"What are you doing?" asked Leo even though he already know the answer.

"You can see right? Of course I'm cooking." Replied Hanna. She return her body and look at Leo. "And can you wait there until I'm finished make it. Please..." ordered Hanna, putting her palm together at Leo. Leo sighed.

"Arraso." He said and walking to the table. Waiting Hanna making their breakfast. But his eyes not shift from looking at Hanna.

Hanna realize it but she pretend like don't care. It's not like she not feel awkward by this situation because only God know, how she want to yelled at Leo so that he not staring at her with his beautiful eyes like that.

Oh God! If he continue looking at me like this, how can I'm focused doing my work and what she expect is true when suddenly...

"Auch..." Hanna whined and in line with that the knife falling on the floor. Leo quickly running toward Hanna as he hear that whined.

"Why? Are you okay?" Leo asked her worried.

"I'm just... cutting my finger." Said Hanna. Leo look at that blooding finger. It quite long and deeper.

"Can't you be more carefully?" Leo said before he suck the blood at the cutting finger. He blow it a bit and looking at Hanna. "Where is the aid kit?" asked him. Hanna just pointed her finger to the drawer above the refrigerator.

Leo walking toward it and take the first aid kid inside the drawer. He open it and take out the liquoir from the box and pour it on the cotton before wipe it at Hanna cutting finger. After that he patch it with the plaster neatly. Hanna just looking at him with smile.

"Done!" said Leo after finished his medical work. He look at Hanna that was still smile.

"You smile after cutting your finger?" Leo asked weirdly.

"Then, you want me doing what? Cry?" Hanna asked him back with the question. Leo shrug his shoulder. "Maybe?" he said. Hanna chuckle with that answer before staring back at Leo weird face. She encircling her arms on Leo neck.

"I'm already face with many kind of sharp thing before and the blood, I can't even tell how much of it flow out from my body. So, this little wound is not a big problem to me at all. I'm already used by it. So, I don't think I should cry or what because I just want to smile. Even though I'm hurt, I want to try smile and smile because I have you. And I can do it because of you. So, don't worry okay? Don't panic ever." Hanna said honestly.

The words that come from her bottom heart. Leo smile and nodded.

"Nae... I will. I will being with you forever and face all the hardship together until my last breath, I will protect you and care of you so that, even a fly can't touch you. I'm promise." Leo said. Expressed his feeling earnestness.

"Thanks... jagiya..." said Hanna romantic. Leo smile and he could feel his heart fluttering hear Hanna call him like that for a second times.

"You already call me like that twice." Leo told.

"Yes, and it was the last I called you that." Hanna avowed.

"Why?" Leo asked furrowed his eyebrows.

"Becaue I've told before that I just will called you like that once a year and it's already two years I'm no calling you like that, so... it's two already." Hanna explained it well. Leo sighed.

"So, I need to wait until next year to hear it again?" Leo asked and Hanna nodded. "If I don't want to wait and asked you to call when I want to hear?" he try to seek what Hanna answered. Hanna silent, though for a moment.

"Well... depend on how can you behave." Hanna replied with smile.

"Jinjja?"Leo asked again and Hanna nodded. He then planted a kiss on Hanna forehead to her nose and her cheeks. Hanna just smile with Leo words and act.

"Now, you stay here quietly and I'll be finished what you've done." Leo said while lift Hanna to sit on the kitchen counter.

"Really? But..."

"No any objection. Just sit here and shut up before I shut your mouth with my own way." Leo determined. Hanna silent not dare to open her mouth.

Leo slightly smile and continue to cut the carrot that Hanna cut just now. Hanna take peek at Leo but when Leo look at her, she quickly turn her eyes to elsewhere silently.

Leo shake his head and smile with Hanna cute reaction. He finished making the breakfast and they having their breakfast together that morning.

****************************

Hanna and Leo was standing at the gate waiting for Min Ah. Hanna was told that Min Ah will coming back to Korea because she is in break right now and want to spend a time in Korea. After about five minutes waiting, they could see Min Ah appear from the exit gate while waving at them.

"Eonni! Oppa!" she yelled cheerfully. Hanna and Leo waving back at her. Min Ah run to get her sister. It's already two month they're not meet. She miss her very much. After their older sister get married and move to Japan, only Hanna is the sister that close with her. Min Ah hug Hanna tightly and Hanna hug her back.

"How's your study?" asked Hanna when she release the hug. Min Ah face suddenly change.

"Aigoo eonni. You asked me such a boring question. Of course it's good. I'm clever, intelligent and a good student. You know me right?" Min Ah answered proudly. This kid not change at all. Hanna scoffed. Min Ah then turn her eyes at Leo.

"So oppa? How are you? Long time not see but I'm still you fans. Don't worry. I'll never change." Said Min Ah. Leo smile.

"I'm good. As good as you. Yeah I know and you must be my fans forever." Leo avowed and they laugh.

"But oppa, because you already have eonni, I'm also change my bias. I like Hakyeon oppa now. Hehe... look at this." Min Ah said happily while showing her white bracelet and 'Cha Hakyeon' named was graven on it. Leo and Hanna look at it.

"Yah! Hakyeon?" Leo asked and Min Ah nodded. "I just like a dark skin guy like him and fallen in love with him about a week ago. And now, I can't wait to see him." Min Ah said norchalantly. She start to imagine N face like an idiot. Hanna and Leo look at each other.

"Don't tell me Hakyeon oppa will be my... brother-in law?" Hanna said. She can't even imagine it. Min Ah look at her and nodded quickly. "Nae!" she said.

"Anniya! He's not. I'll not let this happened. Don't worry, okay?" Leo cut Hanna words. If Min Ah and Hakyeon, Hanna and him, so it means they will become an in-laws and the possibility to Hakyeon disturbing his life is big. And he will never let that happened. Min Ah and Hanna look at Leo.

"Oppa..." Min Ah whined.

"I say no and it means no." replied Leo determined. Hanna just shaking her head and smile at them.

"Nae... arraso. If you said like that." Min Ah turn to look at Hanna. "So, eonni? How about you?" asked Min Ah. Hanna make an annoying face to her little sister.

"I'm standing here for so long and you just asked me that? I think you're already forget about me." Said Hanna. Min Ah grinned widely.

"Anniya, eonni. It just because I want to tell Leo oppa that I'm never forget him. That's why I'm asking him first. Hehe..." replied Min Ah innocently. "So, any good news?" she continue to asked.

"What news? I don't have any good news for you." Answered Hanna norchalantly. Min Ah grinned widely again and look at Leo and Hanna interchangeably.

"Jinjja? No good news?" she asked again before put her hand at Hanna belly. "No?" asked Min Ah looking at Hanna.

"What no?" Hanna did not understand.

"Baby?" Min Ah asked and Hanna eyes widened looking at her.

"Yah! I'm not!" Hanna yelled at her loudly making a people that walking there take a glance at them. "What are you nonsense about? I'm not even marry yet, why I must have a... baby?" added Hanna angry.

"Hehe... eonni. Don't get mad. I'm just joking." Min Ah said. "But... Jinjja? Leo oppa?" she turn to asked Leo that was hold his laugh to not burst out. If not, Hanna might be kill him for sure. Leo clear his throat to act like cool.

"Well... almost before you called her and disturbing our time." Said Leo purposely want to tease Hanna. Hanna look at him in surprised. Min Ah also.

"Oh really? Omo, ottokae. Oppa, I'm sorry." Min Ah tease her sister too while making a regret face.

"It's okay. I'm forgive you." Leo jokingly said. Hanna eyes already in fire looking at both of human in front her.

"Yah! Byuntae! Stop talking about this before I kill both of you and throw your corpes in the Han River." Threated Hanna. It's not like she truly want to do that right? Of course not. How could her if she dare to do that to the people she love.

"Omo! Eonni? Since when you become a killer? Omo, oppa, ottokae? I don't want to die in a young age. Let me see your kids first before you kill me eonni." Said Min Ah act like scared to died. Leo once again hold out his laugh. Hanna realize it and stare at Leo.

"You laugh?" she asked.

"Anniya." Leo denied seriously. Shaking his head without looking at Hanna.

"Oppa, I'm hungry. Let's go eat. I want to eat pizza. Palli." Min Ah suddenly said and wrapped her hand at Leo arms.

She actually know that Hanna will be explode in about a minutes. So before it could happened, better she save herself or tonight, nobody will cook a dinner for her.

Leo nodded and follow her. Hanna was leaving speechless. How dare they make a joke like that and leave me alone behind? Said Hanna in heart. She sighed try to calm her self and then follow them from behind.

Hanna eyes looking at two people that she love in front and a moment later, she smile. After all what happened to her and Leo, she finally can feel this kind of happiness.

Looking at all people that she love smile, make her feel the true happiness. Her family, her friends and Leo. The support that they always give make her still alive until today.

She still remember, the first time she got know about her tumor, the days that she go through with it, and the strength that she need to hide all this thing from her friends. It such a toughful moment for her and also for her family to face all of that.

But after she meet Leo and could feel the meaning of loving and fall in love, she happy. At least all the burden she face all the time before was down a bit and she have a courage to alive to protect her love before she need to face once more test by being apart with him. But, she try to being strong. Because she know, she will never get anything by giving up.

And because of that courage, here she now. She finally could smile widely and could see the others also smile. She determined, she will start a new life with the one that she love. All those past and dark moment, she want to thrown it away from her mind. Did not even want to remember anything of it because all of this just give her an undescribed pain.

Well... you can't start a new chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one, right? Yes, because of that... she want to forget all thing that happened in the past.

And one more thing, she just want to say... Thanks God, for giving me the most precious people in my life that want to stay beside me and face all the hardship together.

Thanks God, for giving me a chance to smile again and looking at all face that I love and thanks God, for giving me a guy that loving me all his heart and thanks too for make me loving him all of my heart.

Thanks for meeting us in the way that we never expect and thank for taking care this love until today and I hope, this love will be long last until my last breath... forever. Thanks God... for everything... Thank you.

****************************

~~~~~ THE END ~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 3.7K 75
✅ COMPLETED ✅ A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
149K 8K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
20.9K 952 48
"I messed up my entire concert because my eyes weren't listening to me and my arms stiffened as if I had been paralyzed at the sight of Y/n with anot...
1.1K 156 27
~Sequel to the short story "Unrequited Love" After seeking the help of Jungkook to restore her father's '55 Chevy after he died, Nora discovered she...