My Mate or My Baby Momma? Seq...

By JasmineHood

***SEQUEL TO MY DOM OR MY MATE!!!!*** Deacon & Declan; twins, the first born children to the 'threesome' that... More

My Mate or My Baby Momma?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Author Note
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
-Author note-
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 24

4K 118 3
By JasmineHood

I CHANGED THE COVER RECENTLY, BUT I'M LOOKING FOR A FAN MADE COVER.

(LIKE I DID WITH MY DOM OR MY MATE)

PLEASE EMAIL IN YOUR COVER IDEAS TO...

jazzi_fizzle@hotmail.co.uk

THE COVER WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON THE 1ST AUGUST. 

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR WATTPAD NAME IN YOUR EMAILS; YOUR NAME WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE CHAPTER I POST AFTER THE COVER IS CHANGED AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A DEDICATION.

GET THEM IN GUYS!! :D

Chapter 24

Moving In

Deacon POV

My son is the most incredible creature in the entire universe and he’s not even here yet!

Never in the history of shifters has anyone known of a baby that can mind link from the womb! Bethany and I have created a wonderfully unique child. A child that will go down in history! I wonder idly what other unique skills he will possess while I carry a chest of drawers- still full by the way- into the guest house and down the hall to the room that will be Bethany’s.

Just remembering hearing that voice for the first time, how I walked into Bethany’s kitchen to hear a squeaky childlike voice begging for bacon. I thought I was hearing things but seeing Bethany’s panicked voice and her tears starting to slide down her face, I knew there and then that something special was going on.

I can’t quite believe it!

There must be something special in our genes to cause this. Something so powerful that we have created a child able to convey it’s thoughts before he can even breathe outside of the womb, let alone talk.

I’m so proud of my boy already and he’s not even here.

I knew I wasn’t sure about being a father; panicking about whether I’d be a good dad, whether Bethany would even let me be involved in the child’s life, whether I was even ready to do so, but now, hearing him, basically speaking to him on some level, I can’t not be in his life.

I need to be around him.

I’m so drawn to him already. I love my son. More than anything.

Surprisingly, my love for him is more intense, more powerful than anything I feel for Virginia; anything I feel for my family. My son is my world, my legacy.

“Is that it?” I ask, walking outside to see the van empty of Bethany and Mrs Foster’s belongings; Dad is stood there, grinning as he wipes his hands across his jeans.

“Yup, all moved in. Shall we get unpacked?”

I agree and we head inside to unload; it’d make things easier on Bethany and her mum if we did the brunt of the unpacking. They’ve got enough going on without this ordeal too.

I decide to deal with Bethany’s room; I’d rather it me rather than dad going through her clothes and putting her underwear away.

Not something I want my dad to do anyway.

As I’m pulling some Harry Potter books and the Escape the Fate CDs from a cardboard box, a piece of photo paper falls from where it was lodged between the items; I pick it up and gasp, wide eyed.

There, before me is a scan picture of my son.

By the looks of things it’s Bethany’s 20 week scan photo; I can clearly make out all his features, the way his nose rounds off just like hers, the long dainty fingers outstretched in the blackness and… oh he’s DEFINITELY a boy!

I grin, and the pride I experienced earlier bubbles back up inside; I’M GONNA BE A DADDY!

~*~

Nothing is going to ruin today for me!

Since finding that scan picture, I’ve had this ridiculous grin slapped on my face. I haven’t been able to wipe it off yet.

I don’t want to wipe it off. I’m happy- fuck everyone else.

I’M HAPPY!

I’m the happiest I have ever been; I have a wonderful family, a gorgeous and wonderful mate, an exceptionally selfless and strong woman carrying my son and of course, the son that will lead the pack in maybe 20-30 years.

Nothing, NOTHIN is going to ruin today for me at all.

“Deacon,” Dad rushes into my room, totally ignoring that I’d just got out the shower and was standing butt naked by my walk in wardrobe.

“For fuck sake dad!” I exclaim, covering my dick.

He rolls his eyes, “couldn’t give a shit about your junk right now. Virginia is gonna need you pretty damn soon. Her dad has been given a date for his execution. It’s tomorrow morning.” He expels the information and leaves the room.

Oh shit.

Ahhh fuck.

Forget what I said- there’s always something around to ruin my mood.

And the pack council decided today would be the day they fuck with my good spirits.

Douches.

~*~

Bethany POV

Flat sheets, flannel sheets, fitted sheets…

“What’s the difference?” I whine, staring at the cot sheets in front of me, frustrated with the various assortments.

Mrs Krawley chuckles, “well I would advise fitted sheets. They’re safer, comfier and easier to put on the mattress. But of course it’s your choice. Flat sheets are big cotton sheets that you have to fold under, and flannel are flat sheets but in a different material.”

“Eugh, fitted it is.”

We throw a couple of packs in the already overloaded trolley and continue traipsing around Mothercare; this place sure does have everything.

“Are you sure about paying for all this? It’s going to cost a fortune!” I feel beyond guilty for not paying for my own child’s belongings. I feel like I’m using Deacon’s family when I never expected even a dime from them.

“I insist. Not like my husbands don’t have the money anyway,” she grins audaciously and winks, wandering over to the pushchair section.

Shaking my head and laughing to myself, I follow her over.

This is the worst part of our journey around this giant store; the pushchair/ car seat decision.

Travel system, stroller, prams… all shapes and sizes, add ons and deals; I am way out of my league and have no idea what is the best design, safest, comfiest or the best offer.

“Mrs Krawley, please help me!” I beg, staring with wide eyes at the selection set before me.

“Lizzie, please!” She scoffs, “if you let me help you, I’ll end up picking the pushchair entirely.” She laughs, “It’s got to be your decision.”

“Just choose! I have no idea what’s best. None of this makes any sense to me. I’m way out of my depth here. I’m ready to walk out of the store.” I’m becoming frantic- stupid I know but my inexperience together with a new bout of pregnancy hormones has me falling apart.”

Lizzie looks at me concerned before a flicker of understanding enters her gaze, “24 weeks?”

I nod, not getting her question.

“New bout of hormones yeah?”

I sigh and nod, admitting defeat.

“Don’t worry about it. I remember with mine I went off at Dean and Holden every chance I could! I cried once because I couldn’t see my feet. It was awful…” Lizzie smirks, rolling her eyes- I could come to like this woman-, “and yet I did it over and over…”

“They’re all worth it though, right?” I ask.

“Every single one of our children was worth the hell I went through. My children are my world. I love them more than I could even convey. Only when you hold your son will you see it… feel it. Understand what I’m trying to say. It’s overwhelming but so beautiful.”

I grin, wondering how it’ll be for me. I can’t wait to meet my little boy. It’s going to be the most amazing experience in the entire world… scary but amazing.

“Right, pushchairs!” Lizzie claps her hands excitedly and patiently walks me through each and every design as though she knows them by name and design; this woman is a godsend!

We end up arriving back at Deacon’s home… my new home is round the back, at the very end of the giant garden.

My new home…

I can’t even explain how much Lizzie spent on my baby -and me for that matter; she bought everything for the baby, but some maternity wear and items I’ll need after giving birth.

Until our shopping trip I never knew how gross pregnancy and delivery actually is! Yeugh, bleeding and leaking boobs and nipple creams…

Why didn’t my mum warn me about this stuff?

I am so far out of my depth it frightens me!

The birth is just around the corner and I’m just not ready. I haven’t taken any classes, I know nothing about babies. I have never changed a nappy, made a bottle or been around children, let alone babies.

Freak out of the century about to commence; for your own safety, please keep your distance.

I CHANGED THE COVER RECENTLY, BUT I'M LOOKING FOR A FAN MADE COVER.

(LIKE I DID WITH MY DOM OR MY MATE)

PLEASE EMAIL IN YOUR COVER IDEAS TO...

jazzi_fizzle@hotmail.co.uk

THE COVER WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON THE 1ST AUGUST. 

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR WATTPAD NAME IN YOUR EMAILS; YOUR NAME WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE CHAPTER I POST AFTER THE COVER IS CHANGED AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A DEDICATION.

GET THEM IN GUYS!! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 18.3K 63
[BOOK ONE OF THE VAMPIRE AND THE GHOST SERIES] She's dead, he's undead. An unusual duo make their way through the modern world, and its modern chall...
9.4K 309 5
Disclaimer: Contains instances of fat-shaming and verbal bullying. ****** Avery's plan to finally lose those extra pounds that have been the constant...
20.7K 463 61
Ruth Dalton, just a girl wanting to follow her dream as a musician, got in the trap of Harry Styles, the lead singer of the pretty famous band Diet M...
3.5M 167K 71
When Kayla was 10 her parents died. She's been in St. Peter's orphanage ever since. She finally got adopted at 16 and thats when her life started to...