Pretty boy; ryden

By billiondollaeilish

❝I just love being pretty❞ in which brendon is a sucker for the boy who just loves looking pretty. More

0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
epilogue

1.1

3.4K 249 115
By billiondollaeilish

brendon was terrible at remembering things.

like how he was supposed to give pete a lift home, but instead rushed to ryan's aid.

which is a good excuse, only he could've texted him telling him his whereabouts that afternoon.

so here the two sat, pete being a passive bitch for brendon's small slip up.

"oh my god, pete I said I was sorry." brendon groaned, pete didn't budge.

"I had to walk in the rain, you dick." pete spat, brendon groaned, annoyed at how dramatic pete was being.

"fine, if you wanna be that way. just to let you know, ryan happens to be best friends with patrick." brendon smirked, knowing that'd get pete's attention.

pete stilled for a bit and cleared his throat.

"I've suddenly got the urge to forgive you, you're forgiven."

"that's what I fucking thought."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 483 12
Au: Fakhir and Annie are cousins and have grown up together. Fakhir has always protected Annie From everything and they love each other. Annie has re...
1.7K 197 17
What comes after death? Is it heaven and hell? Is it just darkness? Is it reincarnation? Well, Frank is about to find out, and it's nothing what ever...
252K 7.4K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1K 63 8
(Not complete won't be continued) Kyle David Hall is a teenage boy having dreams of living on the Internet and helping people. His life is getting be...