Forced marriage (Lombardi fam...

By sarahs29

(NOT EDITED YET!) "I'm gonna make things clear". He said walking slowly toward me as I took a few steps back... More

Forced marriage
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27 (part 2)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue

Chapter 45

159K 5.8K 592
By sarahs29

**Sarah's POV**

I was back home since yesterday and I still can't help but think about Samantha. Lucca didn't want to tell me anything. What is he hiding? Did He hurt her badly? My heartbeat raced at that thought.
Oh my god. I shook my head and erase that thought.

I sighed and put Marco in his crib. I stood there staring at him before feeling arms being wrapped around me.

"I have something to take care of". Lucca whispered. "I'll be back in a few hours". He added.

I turned to look at him, took his hand and walked out of the room.

"It's Sunday. Are you going to work?". I asked drawing my eyebrows together.

He shook his head. "It's not for the company, okay". He said.

"Then what?". I asked and he looked at me blankly.

"Can we talk later?". He said trying to walk past me. "I have to go". He started walking but I grabbed his arm stopping him.

"I know it is about Samantha". I said. "So tell me. What are you hiding from me? What happened?" I said, frustration clear in my voice.

"I told you not to worry about it". He said walking down the stairs.
I followed him in the living room and grabbed his arms again.

"If you don't trust me or talk to me, you know I will have try to find out myself". I said walking in front of me.

"Why would you think I'm hiding something?". He said getting frustrated himself.

"Because I know. You're worried about something. It's about Samantha, right?". I asked as his expression hardened. "Did you hurt her or something". I cupped his face but He didn't react. "Did she escape?". I asked and his expression hardened even more.
"She escaped?". I asked my eyes going wide. He didn't respond.

I took a step from him. Oh my god.

"Why didn't you tell me?". I asked loudly. "Why if she tried something with our son again? Why didn't you tell me?". I asked glaring at him.

"Because I knew you would be like this". He said running a hand through his hair. "You're going to worry yourself and I don't want that". He sighed. "And it was supposed to be confidential".

I looked at him shaking my head. "I'm your wife Lucca. You're supposed to trust me".

"I trust you baby". He said softly taking a step toward me. "I just don't want you to think about it".

I took a step back and looked at him. "What are we going to do?". I asked and he looked at me raising his eyebrows.

"We are not doing anything". He said. "I will take care of everything". He took a step closer to me again.

"That doesn't answer my question. What are you gonna do now?". I asked again and he huffed.

"Nothing you need to worry about". He said sternly and I rolled my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes". He glared.

"If you don't Tell me, I will try to find her too". I snapped and He glared at me even more.
"Marco is my son too. And it is about his safety. I am not gonna just sit here while the crazy woman is outside". I said crossing my arms over my chest.

He stood there staring at me.
He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Baby, just let me find her and stay with Marco. If you don't stay with him, who will?". He asked and I thought about it. I also thought about how he was using this in his favor. I narrowed my eyes at him and was about to speak when my phone started ringing. I took it from the table and answered.

"Hello?". I answered. "Hello?". I repeated when there was no reply but I Heard breathing on the other line. What the hell? I looked at Lucca to see him glaring at the phone. Could it be?
"Samantha. Is that you?". I asked carefully but still nothing.

"He is mine". The voice snapped and hung up. My eyes widened as I stared at the phone.

"Did she say something?". Lucca asked taking my phone in his hands.

"Yes. She said 'He is mine'". I said glaring at my phone in his hands. "And you still want me to sit here while she wants to take my son".

"I told you not to worry about it". He sighed frustrated. "I will track down the call". He said taking his phone. "Just don't do anything". He said cupping my face and I pushed his hands away.

"Well then, do something about her". I said and walked out of the living room.

He sighed and I walked up the stairs. I heard his footsteps behind me as I walked in the bedroom.

The bitch is crazy. But she better stay away from my child or I'll show her crazy.

"Baby". He said grabbing my arm and pulling closer to him. "Can you not worry yourself about it?". He said cupping my face. "You know I won't let anything happen to you or our baby". He said kissing me. "Just trust me, okay?". He said softly and I nodded.

"Promise you won't hide anything again. If something happens, I want you to tell me". I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He just looked at me not answering.
"Promise me". I pressed and He nodded.

"I promise". He sighed and started giving light kisses to my neck.

"Aren't you supposed to go now?". I asked smiling and he continued kissing my neck.

"What are you talking about?". He asked planting his lips on mine. He pulled me closer deepening the kiss.

I pulled away still smiling.
"Samantha". I reminded him.

"Hmmm. The bitch can wait". He said lifting me up and wrapped my legs around his waist.
He crashed his lips on mine again and I felt my back against the wall.
I moaned and pulled away again.

"What about my phone? You needed to track down the call right?". I said and he groaned.

"Ryan will take it". He said.

"I thought you-".

"I swear I will put a tape on your mouth if you don't shut up". He said making me chuckle.

"Bu-". I was cut off by his lips on mine again. He quickly took my shirt off and stared at my breasts. He smirked and looked at me.

"Are they going to increase in size everytime we have a child?". He asked smirking. "We can make another one soon then". He said and my eyes widened.

"Calm down Casanova. I'm getting pregnant again anytime soon". I said raising my eyebrows.

He shrugged still smirking and kissed me again.

I pulled away again. "You know we can't. We have to wait". I reminded him and he groaned.

"I know. I Just want to kiss you". He said leaning in again.

**No one's POV**

"He will find you if you stay here". The man said carefully. "He almost did the other day".

"I don't care. I will leave with my son". The woman snapped glaring at him. "I will leave when I get him back".

"That's crazy. You had one chance. I told you, you couldn't fool him just by changing your hair colour. It's Lucca Lombardi for god's sake". He said loudly. "Do you have a death wish Samantha?".

"Shut up". She snapped.

"All your plans failed. Even the one after the airport. Seriously. Did you really think He wouldn't have men around his wife's hospital room?". He  asked laughing. "Please. Just give up sister".

"HOW CAN YOU ASK A MOTHER TO GIVE UP ON HER CHILD?". She snapped loudly. "I won't leave without him". She said.

The man sighed looking at his sister disapprovingly. He shook his head.

"So what are you gonna so then?". He asked.

"Lucca has a past. Time to bring it back". She smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 2.4K 54
Mature Content Nina has been working for one of the biggest companies for four years and loves what she does. With her starting to have feelings for...
281K 6.9K 51
"I'm doing this to keep you safe, Alessandra! Can you just stop fighting with me on this! Just go and never come back!" He yelled. I froze in my spot...
7.5M 207K 67
"I'm marrying your daughter." "W-what do mean you're marrying my daughter?" "James, you failed to pay what you owe so now I'm going to take somethi...
115K 2K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...