Destiny

By Steph_killer

Destiny was bullied by her crush. They knew each other since 2nd grade . Everyone knew there was something el... More

Destiny's story
Present Time
Retreat
Finding my partner
Explanation
Sexual Frustation

Dinner

303 6 0
By Steph_killer

Destiny pov
After we left the gym I was about to say good bye when he grabbed my arm and said " come with me to dinner "
"I'm not sure Chris we just don't have that friendship no more"
" I love you and I would do anything to take back what I said . I regret ever say those things I said before I left . When I was still living with my dad I would think on what I did back than it was really bad . When I think about if we still were friends I probably would of told you my feelings we would be dating and than we would of gotten married and have about 2-3 kids . That would of been the product of our love "
I didn't know what to say after his confession I want to hear him out but by heart is telling to go but my mind is telling I shouldn't . So I went with my heart
" I will go what time ? "
" ill be right here at 7 "

----------------------

I was so scared of what was going to happen . Maybe he's gonna wanna have sex or something , but that won't be happening because I'm a virgin . I'm also saving myself  for marriage . Let's not think about ....

------------------------

Chris pov

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.4K 145
In a world where superheroes become a part of reality, we meet a kind-hearted boy with a strong yet powerful quirk. Meet Suji Kyoryoku. When it come...
139K 4.4K 30
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...
33.8K 1.7K 67
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
16K 685 11
In the starlit festivities of Penacony, she meets Caelus, a figure shrouded in mystery who shines as a beacon into her enduring night. He was her lig...