To build a home (Camren)(REWR...

Par Timmyturner41

Laurens parents didn't care for her or her brother. Lauren growing up,ran away and took her brother and ended... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
okay so i saw
okay its all good
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
have you heard
Chapter 18
New story
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Camila G!P
Hi
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
New story

Chapter 25

8.8K 191 39
Par Timmyturner41

Lauren's POV
A boyfriend? But I'm her girlfriend. Camila walked out the restroom, and Bea came in.

"Oh Bea we need to go, I think we messed up the past. Camila has a boyfriend. Before she dated me she was with no one. Come one lets go." I said seeing Bea look at me like I missed something.

"I don't think you understand. Once we come back we can't go back. The first time only one went back, if two people go back then there's no going forward" Bea said.

I chuckled wanting to wake up already from the terrible dream. I started to pinch my skin, still seeing Bea. I finally soaked up with Bea was staying, my eyes were wide open, "So I have to see my girlfriend with some guy. She doesn't remember me? Us?" I asked just by seeing Bea face, I knew my answer.

I punched the wall walking into the hallway. All these students looked at me in disgust. Oh how I missed the feeling of this.

I walked to my locker seeing Normani, I smiled at her. She walked over to me. "Is your hand okay?" She asked me, I nodded. "Do you know Camila?" I asked.

"The one who's dating Shawn?" Shawn? That's his name.

"Yeah, that one." I told her. "Well I'm gonna get her." I told her. I came back here for Bea, she needed to stop someone but I need my girlfriend back, and since I'm here I'm going to get her.

"Stop dreaming. She loves Shawn." Normani told me, she loves Shawn, that really hurts.

I smelled her strawberry shampoo, I turned around seeing her walk with her boyfriend. He looked pissed.

They walked up to Normani and I. Camila was trying to pull him away. "Shawn stop." She told him.

"Are you the one who kissed my girlfriend?"

"Yeah, twice." I told him seeing him get red, she looked at me, I smiled at her.

I felt Normani get closer to me,"Don't hit him." She whispered.

"I know." His family is the richest family ever.

Shawn grabbed me and pushed me against the lockers. "Shawn stop it." Camila shouted trying to pull him off of me. "So Camila who's a better kisser?" I smirked seeing her reaction. Students started to gather around us.

Shawn started to punch my gut, but I just laughed. I pushed him off of me seeing Camila worried.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt that pretty face." I told her, she rolled her eyes before getting her boyfriend and walking off.

That's step one; getting her to notice me.

Step two; us to talk.

I walked out with Normani, seeing Ally, she was talking to Camila.

"So my church is hosting a game day its free, and there's food." Ally told Camila, I didn't see Shawn.

"Okay cool, I'll be going." Camila said, she looked at me and walked to me.

"Can we talk?" Camila asked pulling me to a janitor's closet.

"Sorry, my friend did that to you." She told me. Wait her friend?

"You're not dating him?" I asked. "No, he wants to be but I don't like him." Camila told me.

"Then why did you tell me you had a boyfriend?" I asked her, she looked down.

"It just came out, I didn't know what to say, but I really liked kissing you. It's just that your you..." She told me.

"Do you believe them?"

"I don't know, should I?" She asked.

"No, I didnt do it." I told her, she looked into my eyes.

"Okay, I believe you." She told me, I grinned seeing her get closer to me.

"I do like bad girls." She told me biting my earlobe.

I got chills all over my body.

"Good thing I'm a bad girl." I smirked kissing her lips, they were soft. I smiled feeling Camila melt in my arms as I held her tightly.

I've been waiting to kiss her. Then I started to think of Bea. I'm fine staying here, Camila's changed, she's not this innocent girl. She's sexy, not that she wasn't sexy when I met her the first time but she's it took me so long for her to be mine, and now it's so easy just to kiss her.

I pulled away Camila laughed. "There's lipstick on you." She told him wiping it away from my face.

"So is Shawn gonna beat me up if you could be my girlfriend?" Camila giggle shaking her head. "Good, because one day I'll ask you." I told her walking out the janitors closet.

Check, step three; make her want more.

I smirked walking out the room going to my class.
******
"Welcome, this is a game day, so partner up and let's go to this first game." Ally told us, it was just a few people that showed up.

Camila and I held hands as we walked to an apple. It had a string attached to it. "You have to try and bite the apple, without kissing." Ally told us.

Camila and I went to the opposite sides to the apple and Ally and Normani tied ropes behind our backs.

"Go!" Ally shouted. Camila and I looked at each other and leaned in taking a bite of the red apple. We both laughed. I pushed the apple to hit her head. I laughed when she started to look in my eyes dead in the eyes.

She pushed the apple into my mouth as I laughed. We did this back and fourth for a while. I moved the apple out my face and leaned in kissing her lips.

"You're out!" Ally shouted as we laughed.

They untied our hands. Camila walked up to me, "You're so silly."

I giggled kissing her lips. "Stop my parents are here." She told me slapping my chest.

I pulled away seeing her parents. "Dad, mom this is Lauren. My girlfriend." My eyes widen, her parents are homophobic.

But they smiled hugging me. I saw Alex smile at me, they same man who broke us up.
******
After five months living in the pass couldn't be better. Camila and I are dating. I really love her. My reputation still sucks but that what she likes and I like it too.

Camila and I were at her house. Chris was with Ally at church.

"Lauren." She called me. I looked at her, she smiled sitting up.

"I love you." I smiled, I remember the first time she told me, and I remember the first time I told her.

"I love you too." I told her. Leaning down to kiss her lips.

"Have too ever had sex before?" I asked pulling away from her lips. I got on her seeing her smile. "No." She told me.

I smirked. I only had sex with Camila. But now that hasn't happened.

I leaned down kissing her lips, moving my way to her neck. "Lauren, go easy." She told me.

She knows I have a dick, she's loved it.

"I know."
*********
I smiled as I held Camila which was asleep.

That couldn't be any more perfect.

I fell asleep feeling Camila's naked body roll on me.
*******
I saw Bea running to me. Shh pulled me away from class and in the hallway.

"I got it." She told me.

"Got what?" I asked.

I saw Camila in the corner of my eye.

"We can go back home." She told me.

I smiled seeing my girlfriend of eight months walk over to us. School was almost over, and then senior year comes and that's when I drop out.

"You're leaving?" She asked me.

I liked at Bea, she walked away leaving my girlfriend and I alone.

"Babe, I need to go." I told her. She shook her head. About to cry I tried to hold her.

"No you don't have to go." She told me holding my body for dear sake.

I looked at Bea, she was waiting for me. "Hey Bea." I called out to her.

"I choose Camila," I told her, "You go. I'm gonna stay here. Finish up school, you know. Make sure you don't forget about me." I told her, she smiled nodding. When I blinked she was gone.

Camila kissed my lips, "I love you so much." She told me.

"I love you too."
*****
A year passed. School was over. I was dating Camila, still. Normani was dating Dinah, and Ally was fine not dating.

We went our separate ways, we still keep in contact with each other but we don't talk all the time.

"Lauren you have to carry me over the threshold." Camila said kissing my lips. I picked her up, and carried her.

Once high was over Chris and I decided to move out of our little escape, and build a home. Camila came back from college and moved in with us.

Years passed and Camila and I got married, Chris still lived with us.

"Me too, carry me." Danny said giggling.

I smiled at my son, picking him up.

After we got married Camila got pregnant. And we had Danny.

I carried him in our house. Somewhere I could could finally call mine.

I took a seat next to my wife, Danny and Chris who was a teen. We all smiled.

"I love you, Camz." I told her kissing her lips. "I love you, Lolo."

Author's note
The book is finished, it's over. There's not gonna be a second book to this. I hope you liked this story.
Vote/Comment
Love you guys

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

10.6K 355 20
The trouble life with Lauren and Dinah...
The Bet Par S

Roman d'amour

13.4K 347 6
Camila is the preachers daughter and Lauren is the supposed bad ass of the school. What if Dinah and Normani make a bet with Lauren that she could ge...
55.5K 1.4K 19
The House across the street from Lauren's is old and creepy. It has a smashed window and a few bricks missing. Every time Lauren walks past the house...
361K 10.4K 33
Lauren's family is very religious Camila's family beats her Camila doesn't talk so much Laurens parents don't know she's gay Camila's parents know sh...