Living Together

By acerica0

Psychopath - a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior. synon... More

Intro
The Flower and The husband
Meet the husband
A walk in the park
One more chance
Day-1
Day-2
Day-3
Day-4
Day-5
Day-7
Day-7 pt.2
heaven
I need you
I need you pt.2
GFN
Waiting
Waiting pt.2
Forgotten
AULG
Mr.Milkeu
Rain
Kidnapped
Catch up
Blank
Karlo
Sh*t
why so serious?!
Reunion
Great deal right?
WYMM
Living together Pt.II
I like you
Back again
Beep Beep
Untitled Part 37
Teaser
Edge
EPILOGUE+PROLOGUE= ???
*BONUS*
*BONUS*
*BONUS*
*Alternate pt.1*
*Alternate pt.2*

Day-6

7.7K 415 392
By acerica0

"Morning!!" I greeted Stephen as soon as he woke up.

He scrunched up his eyebrows and narrowed his eyes towards me. Scanning my face with those lazy eyes of him that is still sleepy...

I scratch my head for a moment.

This guy really makes me conscious about everything.

"I'm sorry if I look like a mess" I said and took a glance of my  dirty pants and apron.

"I've been baking and it got all....messy" I explained and squeak the last word.

He wouldn't like to see this place of him to be covered in flour and sugar, would he?

He rubbed his eyes for the last time and walk away from his bed.

Oh no...

I raised both of my arms once he came in front of me.

I can't let this person see how dirty the sink is...that is actually where I put my little oven and other baking stuffs..and it's dirtier than what I look like right now.

"H-how was your sleep?" I asked him and it is his turn to raise his brow  on me..

nice question Mara!Real nice.... He wouldn't really expect anything from your actions.

"It's dirty"

That's when I stop being sarcastic to myself and turned around. Stephen already passed me and he is now looking at the messy floor and messy sink.

I turn my heel towards him and have my hands on my apron.

"I'm really sorry about this whole mess. I wasn't able to sleep last night. So I thought that if I bake something I would get tired. But, I didn't and I end up baking until now." I quickly explained while he is still in daze.

Good Mara! You shocked this guy with your flour and sugar on his floor.

But that's not the case...I just hope he doesn't get mad.

"Okay"

I quickly let go of the air that I didn't know I trapped inside me this whole time.

Phew..

"Teach me how to bake after I cleaned up" he said and went inside the comfort room.

And there I was, left in my spot with my mouth open.

I'm going to teach that guy how to bake. Just the thought of that made me nervous all of a sudden.

But first, I need to clean this area while Stephen is still cleaning himself up.

"Hey" I called out to these two guys in front of me. And they immediately turned around.

And as expected, they look at me like Stephen did earlier.

"I know I look like a mess right now but I really need your help. Can you do me a favor?" I quipped and put my palms together for an extra push to my request.

I already know that I can't clean after myself once I baked for over hours. There will be no enough time for me to clean so I decided to call for some help.

John and Michael actually work diligently. They cleaned up after every single spot. They were doing great on the cleaning part but as they go along, I had myself trapped in a dissing party.

"You know, baking isn't about spreading flour in the floor. It doesn't add any flavor to your--whatever your cooking" said Michael whose in charge of moping the floor and gave me a sarcastic smile.

"Yeah. Spreading flour is something that a baker wouldn't do. They value this and you are just wasting it just to show that you're baking" John joined in.

And after seeing that the floor and sink are almost clean and acceptable to eyes of the perfect Stephen.

I blew my bangs out and yelled at them.

They already threw much more insult on me being a baker and I think I've heard enough.

"Get your butts out of here or else I would really kick them out with my foot!!"

They looked at each other before snickering and gave each other a loud high five.

Seriously?!

"You've been hanging out with Cyrus way too much. You're being a lunatic just like him" I remarked as I see them walking and laughing with each other.

"Just tell those lines on your flour Mara!" They cooed and walk out of the door.

I need to hit Cyrus in the head once I see him again. He just ruined those two professional men.

"You're mad again"

"O-oh! Y-yeah" I scratched my head.

Why does this guy always pop out when I feel irritated with Cyrus when he tries to test my patience...

"It's Cyrus again, huh?" He asked as he dry his hair with his towel.

"Yup. Since the day I met him, he always do that and I can't believe how he manages to win every time he tests my patience" I sighed as I fixed the things we need.

I took the extra apron on the counter that I already prepared and walk in front of him.

I folded the apron into half and press it against his hips. Tied the strings and viola!

"Ta-da!!!Tight and neat. You're already prepared to baked with Chef Mara!" I proudly said as I look at him with a smile.

After taking one last glance at him, I turned my heels towards the cabinet.

I need to get another bag of flour because it seems like I already used the ones I already prepared before. Based in the amount of the flour before on the floor.

But I literally froze on the spot when I felt Stephen behind me.

He slid his arms on my hips and tied my apron in front. "They are not tied neatly" he said with warm breath across my neck.

I accidentally flinched and stumble back on my butt.

"T-thanks! So, shall we start?" I asked him as I winced with the pain and massage my butt. and my eyes shut for a second.. This guy really do things that makes me flinch..

He gave me an arch brow before turning his back on me.

After that incident and humiliation of mine..we started baking.

I instruct him in every step of the recipe. We're actually baking cupcakes today!

"And this is the hardest part. You need to mix these ingredients all together until the nuts and chocolate chips are already distributed evenly with the batter" I explained as I tried to mix my batter.

He glanced up on me and mix his own.

"Why were you interested in baking all of a sudden, anyways?" I asked him with curiosity on my mind.

It took some moments from him before he answered.

"I wondered what fun you get from being messy and dirty" he answered and I must admit, my pride is hurt.

I raised up my spatula on him and narrowed my eyes. "You're" I said while words on my brain keeps on being selected and thrown away. There are just so many words you can't say to this person!!

He looked at me with his innocent eyes as he continue to mix his batter. "Mean" I finished and I can tell he just shrugged me off as he lift his shoulders up and down with my comment.

"I'm not mean. I'm just honest" he defended himself.

I just hissed at him. Now I know why the James and the others are friendly with each other. They are bullies!!

"Put enough mix on every cup Stephen"

And we finished our cupcakes and waited for it to bake in front of the oven.

As we both watched the mix being cooked inside the oven, what James said to me last night echoed back.

" Stephen accepted the fact that many people want him dead. He knows it very well"

And my heart just clenched.

"So is he--" I asked but decided not to continue my question. I hate that word...

"Yeah"

Both of my eyes closed as I reminisced what I felt that minute.

At that moment, I asked myself why do Stephen wants to die because of other people's wish...Just why must he suffer from all of their hatred.

"But he suddenly changed his mind" James said and that took me out from my train of thoughts.

I just stared back at him and waited for the following words that may come out that will make me feel better.

"He saw this movie and I think it was from one of yours. He said that even though it was from a scripted play made with imagination, he thought that maybe he can change just what did the main character did for the betterhe explained with a satisfied smile on his face.

"For the past five years that we've injecting him with a very weak poison that will kill him for the next years tremendously" and I cant help but to gasped at what he said. But he smiled at me.

"But he recently asked me to inject the antidote I've been offering him at the same. So in place for his poison, we injected him an antidote instead." He continued.

And I felt relieved... Really...relieved...

"But why did he reacted that way. Why did he seemed to be so hurt?" I asked him.

"Mariana once you began to get used with poison, your body rejects antidote." He explained and along his explanation I can't help but to wonder why does his line seem to have another purpose other than explaining Stephen's state.

"Are really going to leave?" He asked with a very concerned tone.

I was brought back to present when I felt something on my lap.

"S-Stephen" I stuttered.

He's head is now lying on my lap. With his eyes locked on both of my eyes right now.

We took some moment at looking at each other's eyes before he closed his. What's happening?

"You're thinking too much that you even forgot to poke the cupcakes if they're all ready" he said.

"Did I?" I was in that deep thought?

He just nod and kept his eyes closed.

------------------

"Hey! Join us. Don't just stand there" I called up to James and the other two.

Only James is now enjoying and praising our cupcakes and the two is just there, busy being   agents.

I waste no time and stood up from my seat and dragged them towards out picnic blanket. Pushed them down and make them sit.

"You really make things hard for me" I complained to the three of them and they just laughed at me.

Again, they're bullies!!

We're now in the garden cause seeing white for almost so many days just takes my energy away.

"Uhmmm!" Michael exclaimed as he tried out one of my cupcakes.

"Who baked these? They are...amazing!!" James joined in.

"I did!" I proudly said and they all frowned.

"That's why" John suddenly said and put down his cupcake.

What?!

"Your cupcake taste awful!" Michael said and put down his  half eaten cupcake.

"T-then why did you say that earlier!" And now it's my turn to raise my voice.

"We were trying to bait you. Cause if we said that we hated it, you're not going to admit it" James continued.

And I can't help but to feel frustrated.

I took one cupcake to at least console myself and when I took a bite, my eyes widen.

"Hey!! They taste great"

And they all erupted in laughter. Even I saw Stephen looked at me in dismay..

Dismay that I fell for such tricks.

I hit them one by one in head.

"You're all mean!" I exclaimed and took another bite of my cupcake.

"It was just a joke Mara!" Michael snickered and tried to take another cupcake.

But I stray his hands away.

"Never. Eat. My. Cupcakes" I glared at them.

And the three of them looked me, unbelievably. Yes guys, I got offended by you and I need an apology right now.

I stopped nagging and demanding at them through my eyes when I heard a familiar voice.

"Shister Mara!!"

I quickly turn around to see Anthony and the other walking to our place.

I let go of my cupcakes and welcome Tony with a big warm hug!

"I missed you Shister Mara!" He exclaimed and hug me back tightly. I smiled at this sweet little guy.

I ruffled his hair and said "I missed you too, very much"

I ended the hug and offer him my cupcakes and it turned out that they are all finished. And the suspects have crumbles of the pastry in the faces.

"We didn't do it" they chorused.

"Mariana!"

Before I could even rant at these guys, someone called me.

And I immediately sprinted and run towards him.

"Father Stan!" I excitedly called and hug him.

"How were you here? You made us all worried back on the church. You didn't even told us you're here" he said worriedly.

"I'm sorry Father... Things, just got....out of control" I apologized and he just laughed.

"It's okay. At least Mr. Conan told us you're here so we didn't have to worry so much" he said and as soon as his name was mentioned, he appeared.

But he avoided my gaze, and started to walk away.

"A-ah Father. Just join Anthony there. I'll be right back" I said before running after Cyrus.

"Cyrus!" I halted him in front of him with my arms wide open.

I tried to catch my breath but I tried to speak words. But I just can't so I just hugged him.

"Thanks...thank you so much for bringing my family here. Thanks Cyrus!" I said in between my heavy breaths.

He hugged me back for a second and rubbed my back for pushing off him slightly.

I just smiled and he smiled back too!!

"Geez! What are we even doing here?" I asked him.

"You ran after me because you want to thank the glorious Cyrus" he bickered and I just have to pluck a few leaves from the bushes and threw them in his face.

He glared at me but I just ran towards Father Stan.

"You little!" Cyrus tried to shout but I made Father Stan face him and he immediately stopped and gave respect to Father.

"I'm really glad you brought us here Cyrus" Father thanked him and he just rubbed his nape, probably thinking what he looked like a second ago.

And the day went on happily..

James and John agents played with the kids...but more often with themselves.

While Cyrus is busy tying the little girls hair and Father was talking with Michael in a very serious manner.

And here I am taking my break..

Looking at the wonderful and happy sight.

"My name is Anthony and you are?" I heard Tony asked and I have a hunched who he is asking.

"Stephen" he answered and offered a hand shake.

I just smiled at how awkward but cute he looks at the same time.

I walk towards them and smiled.

"Hey Guys!" I greeted them and Anthony hugged my waist tightly all of a sudden.

"He's scary" he remarked.

And I can see how that slightly hit Stephen's light mood.

I carried Anthony on my hands and sat beside Stephen on the bench.

"This uncle is not even scary at all. Look at how his white skin tells you that is an angel. Look, Anthony. Look!" I said and Tony took a glance at him but buried his face on my neck immediately.

"He is not scary. In fact, Uncle Stephen wants to play with us right now. Do you want to join in?" I asked him and I can feel how Stephen is more likely to be bewildered at my words.

But I just showed him my silly smile and as if on cue, Tony nod.

"Let's play tag, shall we?. I'm going to be tagger so run, okay?" I told the both of them.

"Rawr" I scared Tony and he run while laughing and here, I have Stephen being lethargic all over again.

"Stephen just run or walk. Please?" I requested and it took him seconds before he turned around and walked away lazily.

Sigh...

After I saw him afar, I ran towards him and poke his cheek.

I smiled victoriously

"Tag! You're it!" I shouted and run away.

But he just stood there...

"If you don't play with us, I won't let you watch my movies anymore!" I shouted and he scratched his hair before slowly approach me.

I saw that he was aiming for Tony so I carried the little boy and run away fast.

"Catch us before we get where others are and I will let you take away all my movies with you" I shouted.

And as if he was given ultimate strength, he run towards us and got Tony's hand.

But I just grabbed it back in case that he will pull his hand too strong and I just got my hand grabbed instead...

And the next thing that the three of us knew is that, we were already on the grass laughing of.

"That was fun!" Tony exclaimed and stood up and run away while saying "catch me again!!"

I just laughed at how cute that kid is.

"He's very energetic" Stephen said as he sat down, still eyes locked on the kid.

"Yeah. That's why I like him. Even though his parents abandoned him, he is still jolly and energetic as can be" I proudly said and sat down.

" I love people who still going strong even though they're hurt" he said and looked at Tony

And then I saw Stephen smile at me as he ruffle my hair and left me dumbfounded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 1K 22
Your psycho ex- boyfriend Suga goes looking for you after your breakup. What would he do? He is mad after all...
9.6K 538 21
When her innocent heart beats for him, he doesn't care and continue to hurt her but when she forcefully made her heart stop to beat for him, he then...
6.9K 570 34
"Making you horny and making you bleed are my two favorite things!" ********* A famous CEO named Min Yoongi who lives in Busan with his younger broth...
245K 15.8K 53
You are wounded and broken. Laughing at scars was your habit, but tending your wounds was his speciality. Some may call Jeon Jungkook a perfect man t...